Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue heart

hey guys sorry for double post but i wanna keep it seperate.

Name: Blue Heart
Colour: light blue all over with tiny white/darker blue specks
Logo: indented heart, not deep in the pill
Height: 3mm GUESS
Diameter: 7mm GUESS
Scored: no
Bevel: dont think so
Texture: chalky yet smooth, no chips
Smell:N/A
Taste:cudnt tell, chewed with a coke
Reagent Tested:nay
Marquis Reagent Result:nay
Mandelin Reagent Result:nay

IF YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH THESE DONT BUY. THEY ARE NON ACTIVE, AND IF IT CONTAINS ANYTHING IT IS A MICROSCOPIC DOSE.

i wasted my money on these, didnt do fucking anything

red/pink smiley, got speks
h 3mm
w 8mm
scored with bevel on back, no bevel n slight dome on front
no apparent smell
bitter but not intensely
hasnt been tested

ne1 got info?

i still stick by my statement that the biege/white ones are stronger and they have a strong dose of MDMA, whereas these brown ones have a low to medium, more to medium dose of MDEA.

i fucken loved those MDEA biege dragons that were round in 07/08 they were STRONG. these were no where near that strong, kinda boring compared to those pills.
What makes you say these pills are MDEA? How can you tell? MDEA is very rarely found in seized "ecstasy" pills, especially on its own. I know someone who has seen the quantitative results of hundreds of pills over the years and MDEA has popped up on its own only a handful of times. MDMA is the only drug found in the majority of tablets analysed, but sadly piperazines have become very common, whereas a couple of years ago they were rarely seen.

What makes you say these pills are MDEA? How can you tell? MDEA is very rarely found in seized "ecstasy" pills, especially on its own. I know someone who has seen the quantitative results of hundreds of pills over the years and MDEA has popped up on its own only a handful of times. MDMA is the only drug found in the majority of tablets analysed, but sadly piperazines have become very common, whereas a couple of years ago they were rarely seen.

well, ive had MDMA before, on many many occasions and i know what lovely states i can achieve whilst on it, ive had MDEA before a handful of times, and to me these felt like MDEA, im not human test lab, but i know what these chems do and ive experienced them first hand.

these pills felt way more stoney and not as joyful as MDMA, i had lot more tricks played on my eyes, more patterns and stuff nearing the end of the pills, another trait of MDEA, more visual.

all in all im just one opinion, you dont have to take my word for it but it appears that alot more people than just me think that the brown euros contain MDEA, look on PillReports.

so yer thats why i think they contain MDEA, and whoever you know that has that kind of info,ask him/her whats the strongest that was ever siezed in aus pill wise?

I am of the opinion that the darker BROWN euros are quite inconsistently mixed/pressed.

I have seen some people, even experienced users with a tolerance

mindblowingly fucked and scarecely able to move; blurred vision their eyes are shaking so hard

and others double-dropping and feeling little to nothing; from pills out of the same bag.

I am of the opinion that the darker BROWN euros are quite inconsistently mixed/pressed.

I have seen some people, even experienced users with a tolerance

mindblowingly fucked and scarecely able to move; blurred vision their eyes are shaking so hard

and others double-dropping and feeling little to nothing; from pills out of the same bag.

i have to agree, i double dropped them about 2 weeks ago and they did fuck all really. weekend just gone, i dropped one to begin and i felt more off the single drop then the double, after the first one kicked in i had one more and it hit me hard aswell.

I have had no problems with the brown Euros. That being said I did aquire mine 7 weeks ago and have only just run out. With all the problems people seem to be having I will not even bother buying more. In fact I am so over all this shit I am hoping to take a very long break from ecstasy pills.

If you’re unaware of what is required within Pill Info requests, as well as not allowed, then please read the Australian Drug Discussion Guidelines. This will ensure your post is not unapproved or edited due to insufficient detail or guideline breaches. Detailed below is the generally accepted template for PIR’s.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

well, ive had MDMA before, on many many occasions and i know what lovely states i can achieve whilst on it, ive had MDEA before a handful of times, and to me these felt like MDEA, im not human test lab, but i know what these chems do and ive experienced them first hand.

these pills felt way more stoney and not as joyful as MDMA, i had lot more tricks played on my eyes, more patterns and stuff nearing the end of the pills, another trait of MDEA, more visual.

all in all im just one opinion, you dont have to take my word for it but it appears that alot more people than just me think that the brown euros contain MDEA, look on PillReports.

so yer thats why i think they contain MDEA, and whoever you know that has that kind of info,ask him/her whats the strongest that was ever siezed in aus pill wise?

I had the Dark brown euro's on the weekend and felt exactly how you described above ^^

Also had some of the purple radioactives.. they were mdma but a low dose, needed a few to get me where i wanted to be, a very noticeable different between the euro's and these.. you could feel your body getting heavier as the euro started to kick in...

all in all they are strong mdea though.

And no baysieguy1 they look nothing like any of the euro's i have seen around at the moment.

Name: Blue/Grey Euro
Colour: Blueish grey, brown speckled
Logo: Faint Euro stamp
Height: 3~4mm
Diameter: 5~8mm
Weight: Unknown
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Crumbly
Smell: Faint chemmy aroma
Taste: Bitter, but not MDMA bitter. Slight sweet aftertaste but not strong enough to indicate piperazines
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result: N/A
Mandelin Reagent Result: N/A

Pretty dodgy looking pill to be honest, in retrospect, consumption was probably a wrong choice but it turned out alright in the end. Kinda thin, blueish grey with assorted speckles and a faint stamp. FLAT ON BOTH FACES, not like the domed reverse of the very bgood brown/beige/white euros.

Dropped one; came up in about 45min-1hr with a very heavy, lucid feeling. not at all the warm glowing smackiness of MDMA but a definite molten vibe with mild nausea for some time. Some visual distortion, accompanied with euphoria and minor bruxism and elevated body temp. Aphrodisia, giggles and despite the heavy body tone there was a definite pleasure and desire to dance.

Returned to baseline within 5 or 6 hours, peaked at about 1.5-2hr, however could not sleep despite a very worn out feeling, lay down at about 4am and got maybe an hour's rest around 10-11am the next day.

Suespected contents ketamine/amphetamine. Will obtain another to do a reagent analysis.

Yellow Crown

Name: Yellow Crown
Color: Consistent clean yellow
Logo: Three-pointed crown
Height: ~3mm
Diameter: ~8mm
Scored: can't remember
Bevel: yes
Texture: hard, clean, very profesional press but powders well once force is applied
Smell: N/A
Taste: Bitter

90561553.jpg

Is that the one you describe? Mesurements are the same, height maybe being 3.5-4mm. Bevelled both sides although the logo side slightly more. Quite a bright yellow, and tiny brown specs throughout.
Going to test with Mandelin and will add to this
:)

Last edited:
Mandelin: colour change fairly instant. but from what I understand, that doesn't mean much.

82990627.jpg

yeaa they are good shit :)
being slim female with med tolerance. chewed one of these last night with a few friends just chilling. about 1hr started to come up and had a cone. peaked for about 2hrs then for about another 2hours just maintained itself. pure bliss we were all talking shit heh and felt good the next day too (besides being tired).

clean, happy mdma

Name: Black Question Mark
Colour: Black, like tar
Logo: ?
Height: 8mm
Diameter: 4mm
Weight: unknown
Scored: cant remember
Bevel: cant remember
Texture: waxy, almost sticky
Smell: dont no
Taste: weird taste, bitter and sweet, not aniseed
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result: no

Got this pill in Rockingham area, mate got a ten bag for 6-7 people. Pill looked suss to me. To waxy and wasnt your typical dry hard press. Crumbled in my mouth under a small amount of pressure and was almost sticky or doughy. Tasted like shit, bitter and sweet. A weird taste. Waited over an hour and felt fuck all. Maybe a slight elevation in mood (possible placebo effect). If you see these dont waste your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.