Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ there are light blue ladies in Brissy at the moment, a friend who consumed last week wasn't impressed. There's a thread on PR on them.

I can confirm the pink anchors are a decent, medium dose and seemed clean. I had two with two yellow camels (from a few months back) spread over an evening and was nicely floored for a few hours, but able to sleep without a problem 7 hours after dropping.

yeh dont know lot bout them very nice press but didnt get any yet so dont have details. thanks for advice sykik.

^^ there are light blue ladies in Brissy at the moment, a friend who consumed last week wasn't impressed. There's a thread on PR on them.

I can confirm the pink anchors are a decent, medium dose and seemed clean. I had two with two yellow camels (from a few months back) spread over an evening and was nicely floored for a few hours, but able to sleep without a problem 7 hours after dropping.

I've still got some camels lying about I think, unless I ate them the last time I went out.

is that a negative point about sleep, or a positive. Are you saying there might of been some meth cut in there?

^^ No it's a positive point, having consumed a few I didn't think there was any speed in them. Sorry I wasn't very clear :) I had an anchor at 10:30, one at 11:30, camel at 12:30 and last one at 1AM and was asleep like a baby by 5AM. I had half a blue lady too though my mate ate 4.5 and thought they were pretty much innactive so that half wasn't really noteworthy.

I didn't get around to doing reagent tests on any of them, will do next time any pass through my hands though.

(edit: I was aware of the strength of the camels/anchors before partaking and definitely do not recommend people take large quantities like I did unless they know their own limits/tolerance)

Stay safe! :D

^^ about an hour to come on fully, though I'd had a few drinks beforehand. Nothing too overwhelming; was content just sitting and chatting until the second kicked in :)

^^ No it's a positive point, having consumed a few I didn't think there was any speed in them. Sorry I wasn't very clear :) I had an anchor at 10:30, one at 11:30, camel at 12:30 and last one at 1AM and was asleep like a baby by 5AM. I had half a blue lady too though my mate ate 4.5 and thought they were pretty much innactive so that half wasn't really noteworthy.

I didn't get around to doing reagent tests on any of them, will do next time any pass through my hands though.

(edit: I was aware of the strength of the camels/anchors before partaking and definitely do not recommend people take large quantities like I did unless they know their own limits/tolerance)

Stay safe! :D

I'm the goose that at the blue ladies, they're a really pale blue.
Tasted ok, but completely bunk, I did get a slight headache from them but that's about it, will be expecting a couple of freebies next time.

The camels on the other hand were nice, was lucky to have someone nice that gave me a couple, took about an hour and a half to kick in, but when they did I was pretty mangled :)

Can confirm the anchors do what they say ;) had some very messy friends that night!

Can't wait to try them at some park in the future. Could be some masters of the craft there, as well as some tigers, and busy people, and other things going on. Like castles made of crystals and people Le rouxing (french for dancing :p)...

Name: Yellow Ferrari
Colour: Light yellow (similar shade to anchors)
Logo: Prancing horse (faint press)
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7.5mm
Scored: no
Bevel: yes
Texture: Firm press but crumble
Smell: No overpowering smell
Taste: Bitter
Reagent Tested: Yes Marquis Reagent Result: Purple to black in 5 secs
Mandelin Reagent Result: Yes -Black after a sec

Can't wait to try them at some park in the future. Could be some masters of the craft there, as well as some tigers, and busy people, and other things going on. Like castles made of crystals and people Le rouxing (french for dancing :p)...

i'm pretty excited for this day also :D

Indeed I might be visiting this park in qld.

Two weeks ago I tried two of the pink anchors and they are the best/strongest i've had all year. (Im not a regular user, maybe once a month if that). Pretty much no comedown. I took one, the the next an hour later. Awesome stuff.

Compared to a certain festival in northern nsw in july, where I consumed 6 pink might/mickey moused over a 6 hour period and could not get in the sweet spot (general euphoria, but no great peak)

I wonder if there will be a visit from any of mans best friend at the park we are all visiting, becuse these friends were everywhere in northern nsw

I wonder if there will be a visit from any of mans best friend at the park we are all visiting, becuse these friends were everywhere in northern nsw

If I were a betting man I'd have money on it. I'll be taking a stroll through said park on that day too but will be probably sticking to drinking because I don't want the anxiety of trying to sneak goodies in. This talk should probably be in the aussie social thread anyhow guys :)

Any reports on those yellow ferraris? A friend of a friend was getting some last weekend.

Anybody got some info on how the Yellow Ferrari's go? They look like a nice clean pill from results but not to sure on the dosage... Their is a report on them in PRs but with only one reply and the person who replied sounds like a noob!!!

Anybody got some info on how the Yellow Ferrari's go? They look like a nice clean pill from results but not to sure on the dosage... Their is a report on them in PRs but with only one reply and the person who replied sounds like a noob!!!

8o > <--- pr is not that trustworthy for people, id rather listen to ppl on Bluelight but anyway try the other states Pr request/info threads as they might be interstate :\

Anyone got info on the following?

I've tried sifting through the reports but they are inconsistent. Especially since these are the might mouse/mickey mouse logo that has been flooding the market.

Name: light pink speckled mighty mouse
Colour: Very light pink (almost white) with brown speckles
Logo: Mighty Mouse
Texture: Firm press
Taste: Unknown
Reagent Tested: Not Tested
Mandelin Reagent Result: Not Tested

Name: very light green speckled mighty mouse
Colour: light green with lots of brown chunks/speckles
Logo: Mighty Mouse
Texture: Firm press
Taste: Unknown
Reagent Tested: Not Tested
Mandelin Reagent Result: Not Tested

Note: I have tried the solidly pink mighty mouses that were around in July, and they werent that great. I had 6 over a 7 hour period and couldnt get to that sweet spot (i am a non regular user), yet I had two pink anchors a few weeks back and it was great. I read a recent report on the NSW thread that seems to indicate that the batches of mighty mouses are MDEA.

Last edited:
(Bris) White (maybe a VERY pale blue) Lady

Name: White Lady
Colour: White (maybe a very pale blue)
Logo: Lady reclining (maybe half a kappa)
Height: 3.5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: 250-260mg
Scored: NA
Bevel: Slight straight bevel both sides
Texture: ?
Smell: ?
Taste: ?

Taking these tonight so will update this tomorrow. Will also have some crappy photos to add.

Looking at past replies I'm not expecting much at all... :\

EDIT:
11pm I had 2pts meth
12:45am Dropped one pill
1:45am Doubled dropped

Only the third time I've had pills this year so I shouldn't have a tolerance.

Don't think I felt any MDMA and if I did it was tiny, also can't tell if it was speedy because of the speed I had.

WARNING to ALL stay away and don't waste your money.

Last edited:
exactly the same ones i had. useless and will be getting some back, you do the same

I had 2.5 of the yellow Ferraris during the week. They were a nice pill, not strong but not too weak either. I'm just glad I got something that was actually MDMA for once.

Review on the Yellow Anchors:

Ate one to trial... Come up was promising, but for me, I would need to double drop to get the desired effects. They were extremely clean. I would say med/high but very clean. Mdma at a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.