Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i had the green palm trees in NSW sydney and didnt rate them to highly had 2 and not much for a great peak but did have fun i rated the white chipmunks better then them well the last brown specaled ones anyway

Green 3 - Brisbane

got these today. there's one on pill reports which is thicker and is more green, though the imprint and score look the same. there were from april in the sunshine coast though. i'd say these are different

Taste: bitter
Width: 8 mm
Height: 3mm
logo: imprinted "3" (phone company logo)
Bevels: none
Score: one across middle on back, is thin
Colour: a combination of blue and green. white specks throughout and TRACES of other colours like yellow. Couldn't be fucked with a photo but with that description it's easy to imagine.

Tested with EZ-Test complete. Results indiciate MDxx + possibly a bit of speed.

Any experiences?

Edit: my experience, good pill, takes 2 to get where i want though. other experiences encouraged.

Last edited:
Pink Kappas / Lady

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have information on these:

Name:
Colour: pink with a few white & darker pink speckles
Logo: Kappa symbol (seated lady)
Height: 3.5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Scored: no
Bevel: yes slightly both sides
Texture: smooth firm press but will crumble
Taste: bitter
Marquis Reagent Result: purple to black in approx 6 secx
Mandelin Reagent Result: almost instantly to black

Test results seem to indicate the goods but any feedback appreciated. Thanks

Their seems to be mixed reports on the red/pink kappas... Some people saying they are a med dose and others saying that they are piss weak...

I've noticed from them that the colour is very inconsistent from pill to pill with their being 2 different colour batches, their are really pink ones and then their are really red ones. Not sure whether it's the difference in the colour that changes the dose..

Had a green horse (Ferrari i presume) on the weekend, wasn't very impressed, minimal effects..was told to double drop them..after i had bought them ><

Their seems to be mixed reports on the red/pink kappas... Some people saying they are a med dose and others saying that they are piss weak...

I've noticed from them that the colour is very inconsistent from pill to pill with their being 2 different colour batches, their are really pink ones and then their are really red ones. Not sure whether it's the difference in the colour that changes the dose..

I'd just avoid that press all together, too many bunks from the producer, vote with your money people!

Name: Melody
Colour: Light greeny yellow
Logo: ♫
Height: 4mm
Bevel: slight bevel on non-logo side
Texture: firm, was able to split in 2, did crumble but not overly
Taste: fucking disgusting. not just bitter. chemically.
Was NOT reagent tested.

These pills are not much good peoples. Very low dose. Suspected caffeine from effects.
These pills had a very strong scent. Cant recall too many with such a strong odour and definately not like the smell that i associate with MDMA pills. They had a very strong chemical and aniseed smell, so strong that its as if aniseed essence was added to the mix. I say caffeine as elevated heart rate (stupid crazy fast!!) and those who consumed had an increased urinary output (diuretic effect) and no effects associated with mdma, though anything is possible

AVOID

party safe peoples

fake green mighty mouses around.
same print + dimensions but a slightly different colour and without any specks, made of glucose or something from what i can tell by taste. friend bought a few hundred (own fault for not reagent or even taste testing them), be careful.

Dont know if its differet up there but most of the migty mouses in ADL have been fake, BZP, speed+low mdxx combos. We never encountered a good one but newbies seemed to like them.

Name: Melody
Colour: Light greeny yellow
Logo: ♫
Height: 4mm
Bevel: slight bevel on non-logo side
Texture: firm, was able to split in 2, did crumble but not overly
Taste: fucking disgusting. not just bitter. chemically.
Was NOT reagent tested.

These pills are not much good peoples. Very low dose. Suspected caffeine from effects.
These pills had a very strong scent. Cant recall too many with such a strong odour and definately not like the smell that i associate with MDMA pills. They had a very strong chemical and aniseed smell, so strong that its as if aniseed essence was added to the mix. I say caffeine as elevated heart rate (stupid crazy fast!!) and those who consumed had an increased urinary output (diuretic effect) and no effects associated with mdma, though anything is possible

AVOID

party safe peoples

I had a white coloured one of these last night- disgusting taste, bitter with aniseed plus other chemicals. Did nothing. Stay away

BRISBANE

Red Swastika (nazi symbol)

Got them today, will have today and maybe post experience. Anyone had these?

colour: dull red / pinky, traces of white specks
taste: bitter
width: 8mm
height: 3mm
score: none
bevel: none
logo: impressed swastika
smell: indiscernible

just testing them now.... wow, this is the first time out of many times that it hasnt tested for MDxx:

marquis: no reaction
mecke: no reaction
mandelin: no reaction

......................GOD DAMMIT MOTHERF-

well actualy there is a reaction, slight BUBBLING. never seen this before. what does it mean?

EDIT:

simons reagent - SLIGHT blue, hmm. but why no reaction in others? this is unique. eduacted opinions valued.
no reaction on robadope.

Last edited:
Red Swastika (nazi symbol)

Got them today, will have today and maybe post experience. Anyone had these?

colour: dull red / pinky, traces of white specks
taste: bitter
width: 8mm
height: 3mm
score: none
bevel: none
logo: impressed swastika
smell: indiscernible

just testing them now.... wow, this is the first time out of many times that it hasnt tested for MDxx:

marquis: no reaction
mecke: no reaction
mandelin: no reaction

......................GOD DAMMIT MOTHERF-

well actualy there is a reaction, slight BUBBLING. never seen this before. what does it mean?

Textbook reaction for Piperazines I'm afraid :S

White Mercedes, Green LA/V

Hi guys, unfortunately no good news from me this time...

First up-

Name: White Mercedes
Colour: White, no speckels
Logo: Mercedes Logo
Height: N/A - Seemed average to me
Diameter: N/A
Bevel: Bevel was present on logo side..
Texture: Firm
Taste: Sugar... Nothing else, just a purely sweet taste

Secondly:
Name: Sold as Green LA
Colour: Pale Green
Logo: Looked like a wavy V
Height: N/A - Seemed average to me
Diameter: N/A
Bevel: can't remember
Texture: Firm
Taste: Sugar, with a slight bitter taste

Both were sold in clubs this weekend. Be on the look out for duds, and remember always buy one first to taste test/reagent test.

fake green mighty mouses around.
same print + dimensions but a slightly different colour and without any specks, made of glucose or something from what i can tell by taste. friend bought a few hundred (own fault for not reagent or even taste testing them), be careful.

Unfortunately got these as well... I think they are a little bit smaller than the genuine Mighty Mouses and are more a fluorescent green. I don't have a tester kit, but they are complete duds. Consumed 3 in a very short time (stupidly), no effect at all. You'll know when you see them, if you give them a lick they taste completely like sugar.

Please read the below information, then view my blurb below it.

Name: Unknown
Colour: Blue
Logo: N/A
Height: Unknown
Diameter: 11mm!!!
Weight: Unknown
Scored: No Score
Bevel: No Bevel
Texture: Slightly Sticky, but smooth.
Smell: A little fishy perhaps?
Taste: Untasted
Reagent Tested: Not Tested
Marquis Reagent Result: Not Tested
Mandelin Reagent Result: Not Tested

These are quite big pills, with no logo.

Pic:

pic1be.jpg

Link--> Incase imageshack disables direct img tagging.

These may seem like a dodgy pill, however I have had a few mates that have had them and they say they're awesome and so clean. One mate said its the best he's ever had. I'm just wondering if anyone has done any tests or if anyone else has had any experiences with them, I've been keeping my eyes peeled on pillreports.com but they haven't appeared. Thanks guys.

They look sus as, more like pharm pills.

It looks as though it has some sort of coating on it... If in fact they actually did do something to your mates it would be interesting to see test results.

Be careful of abnormally large blue pills with no press on the coast as they have been found to contain PMA. I would throw a picture up like I promised a while ago but my phone was smashed and I can't get a picture of them unfortunately.

There is some form of coating over them, and its rather elastic, I used my finger to scratch some off. underneath they were just speckly. I know these seem sus, and I know there were those big oval pills, but these seem to be a winner. Of course... they could still contain PMA couldn't they, even if they are good x, or they could just be a decent dose of PMA... Bah, wish I had a testing kit.

There is some form of coating over them, and its rather elastic, I used my finger to scratch some off. underneath they were just speckly. I know these seem sus, and I know there were those big oval pills, but these seem to be a winner. Of course... they could still contain PMA couldn't they, even if they are good x, or they could just be a decent dose of PMA... Bah, wish I had a testing kit.

Yeah they look suss, but who knows, I've seen pills that were identical to panadols except for 180mg stamped in them, and even damp pills and they were all off the hook.

droplet, look up the phone number for Happy High Herbs at the sunshine coast, they may stock test kits, they're up near maroochydore, and if they don't they might know where to find one from :)

Please read the below information, then view my blurb below it.

Name: Unknown
Colour: Blue
Logo: N/A
Height: Unknown
Diameter: 11mm!!!
Weight: Unknown
Scored: No Score
Bevel: No Bevel
Texture: Slightly Sticky, but smooth.
Smell: A little fishy perhaps?
Taste: Untasted
Reagent Tested: Not Tested
Marquis Reagent Result: Not Tested
Mandelin Reagent Result: Not Tested

These are quite big pills, with no logo.

Pic:

pic1be.jpg

Link--> Incase imageshack disables direct img tagging.

These may seem like a dodgy pill, however I have had a few mates that have had them and they say they're awesome and so clean. One mate said its the best he's ever had. I'm just wondering if anyone has done any tests or if anyone else has had any experiences with them, I've been keeping my eyes peeled on pillreports.com but they haven't appeared. Thanks guys.

A slightly fishy smell ... hmmm could indicate Mephedrone (4-MMC) as caps containing that substance reputedly smell fishy ... of course I could be well off the mark. But the typical dosage size of 4-MMC is much larger (200mg-300mg) then MDMA (80mg to 140mg in the ideal world) and could be a reason for the oversized pill. Pure speculation, but 4-MMC definitely hits you hard at the correct dose, although there are no long term studies or anything to prove safety of the substance I would tread carefully myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.