Colour: beige with brown specks
Logo: bat maybe bacardi
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7mm
Weight: mg
Scored: no
Bevel: yes
Texture: very hard semi glossy look
Smell: very strong licorice kind of smell (not familiar)
Taste:not much taste kind of sweet but sour (not familiar) :p
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result:no
im not sure about these very strong smell and weird taste (im concerned):!maybe pips?
any info would be much appreciated

Hi all looking for some info please

Name: beige bats maybe bacardi bats
Colour: beige with brown specks
Logo: bat maybe bacardi
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7mm
Scored: no
Bevel: yes
Texture: very hard semi glossy look
Smell: very strong licorice kind of smell (not familiar)
Taste:not much taste kind of sweet but sour (not familiar) :p
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result:no
im not sure about these very strong smell and weird taste (im concerned):!maybe pips?
any info would be much appreciated

MOBY
there is a batman warning from ACT, check out the BZP thread, be safe my friend.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=7318260&postcount=411

beige bats

yea thanks for the heads up baysieguy
ive seen the reports on the dodgy bats and i have a bad feeling these are the same or similar (exact logo and size bevel etc just slight different colour)
i dont think i will risk trying these (trust my instinct) and will be trying to get a refund.... bummer! :p

i did pick up some pink anchors last night and from the looks on my mates faces they were nice and clean. Will be saving these for an event in September :)

^^ might be same event as me.... :D :D

report back on the purple/green smiles.... good. Clean, one pill at a time got me to wear I wanted to be, and inexperienced roller would love a single... If I wanted to get munted off em i'd double drop, but only for the experienced.

Apparently on par with the anchors... id rate them medium on the old scale, and quite clean, not speedy at all. Slept fine on them. Had three over the evening.

haha they look so tasty, its so tempting to just gobble them down but i will restrain myself until September hopefully.

I'd like to comment and say that their is also a red batch of the anchors doing the rounds that is not as strong as the pink ones so be wairy....

Had a pink anchor last night and I thought people were over exaggerating about these bad boys. I usually need to eat two if not three pills to feel a buzz and I had one of these and my eyes were rolling into the back of my head, I didn't want to dose any more then one.

I'm thankful that I purchased it from a club and it cost so much otherwise I would of gotten a couple more and doubled and if I did that I reckon I would of been throwing up without a dought!

Get if you can, I would say they are about the same strength as two maybe even two and a half of the yellow anchors!

Had a pink anchor last night and I thought people were over exaggerating about these bad boys. I usually need to eat two if not three pills to feel a buzz and I had one of these and my eyes were rolling into the back of my head, I didn't want to dose any more then one.

I'm thankful that I purchased it from a club and it cost so much otherwise I would of gotten a couple more and doubled and if I did that I reckon I would of been throwing up without a dought!

Get if you can, I would say they are about the same strength as two maybe even two and a half of the yellow anchors!

I have been getting and saving these for awhile. I ended up having a half last night after eating 4 hash cookies and when it kicked it i felt so good and wanted to sleep even though the cookies were still effecting me. My mate who had a full instantly fell asleep when his kicked in after all he had alot of drinks. Bottom line is if u can find these stock them up for a rainy day! best pills that have been around Brisbane in a long time. These are a high clean dose of mdma!

I had another 1 tonight after 10 beers and wow these are fantastic and very very clean!!!!

^^ got onto quite a few of these little beauties, my collection of clean >med strength pills is rising. The drought really got to me, so now I have a collection. Let the good times continue.

Also tested the pink anchors, came up clean as aspected.

I've come across a couple of ones I haven't heard about in the last week..

Name: White Hearts
Colour: White.
Logo: Pill itself was heart shaped, it was a nice press too
Smell: Strong chemical and aniseed smell.
Taste: Extremely bitter.
Weight: N/A

I doubled these after having 0.5g of whizz, I had just started charging when I took these two, after about an hour I was feeling very loved up, I can't obviously comment if they were clean or not, but there was no come down, and I'd definitely buy them again

Now for the bad news:

Name: Yellow Stars
Colour: Bright Yellow, no noticeable flecks of colour. Slight sheen to the pill
Logo: 5 pointed start
The pill was well pressed, didn't crumble or chip
Taste: Extremely bitter, but not MDxx bitter. Thing that got me was that it didn't fizz, or taste lemony..

Stay away from the yellow stars.. They're pipez.. The come up was hot and cold flushes, lots of energy, but not that nice clean energy you get from speed.. It was like you had all this energy, but it just felt dirty.

Ended up very very sick.. Had a racing heart rate for almost 9 hours of 120+ whilst laying down, and attempting to sleep. Had cramps and spasms through my legs for the next few days, couldn't walk until sunday (dropped friday night), and didn't stop shaking until monday night.

So there are still bad pills out there, make sure you let your friends know to stay away from the yellow stars. (I know I did, and I know a few that didn't listen at all... :( )

I found both of these out clubbing last week, sorry for the lack of details but I'd rather have some info out there, than none at all

Last edited:
Name: Anchors
Colour: red green orange blue (all consumed on different nights)
Logo: Round pill with anchor on it no score
Taste: Extremely bitter
Rating: Medium dose of mdma slightly short but highly intense peak no come down at all i went from peaking hard to feeling nothing never had this before, these may be mephedrone because i haven't had a chance to test them yet but im 99.999% sure they are mdma

Name: Anchors
Colour: red green orange blue (all consumed on different nights)
Logo: Round pill with anchor on it no score
Taste: Extremely bitter
Rating: Medium dose of mdma slightly short but highly intense peak no come down at all i went from peaking hard to feeling nothing never had this before, these may be mephedrone because i haven't had a chance to test them yet but im 99.999% sure they are mdma

well u my friend have experienced good mdma my friend if u have no comedown ;) smoke some bud if u feel no comedown and u will get right back to that sweet spot for awhile if ur lucky ;)

I still have 2 pink ones sitting around for the right occasion.

well u my friend have experienced good mdma my friend if u have no comedown ;) smoke some bud if u feel no comedown and u will get right back to that sweet spot for awhile if ur lucky ;)

I still have 2 pink ones sitting around for the right occasion.

yeah the pills are pretty clean the only stuff that ive had better is pure molly

the pink anchors are around 2-3 times as strong as the other anchors i have listed sadly smoking bud doesn't do anything for me

hey cruise, welcome to Bluelight. When asking about pill's it's to best to use some more information.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

If you don't know any particular detail, just say don't know. also the blue ? I guess you mean blue question marks. The more info you can give us the more likely people can help. And always check pillreports.com there is sometimes helpfull info on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.