• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pill brands you'll never see...

my friend had a good idea...
a pill with brown on either side and white in the middle... it would be called a "cinnamon roll".

Lots of these pills are all ready made. While my first choice wouldn't be to eat a roll with a stamp of a penis or poo on it, if they were good it wouldn't really mater. I would love some pills to say DXM or PMA and have them be 150mg of MDMA.

Ever noticed when you were a kid there was no Betty Rubble in Flintstones vitamins? There ya go....

sexcowboy:~ yeh i had some dexter's in Ibiza wkd pillz!
some of the weird pillz i thought i'ld never c but did:~
~chrismas tree's
~purple pills (no logo)
~micky mouse's!!!
would like 2 c:~
~gatecrasher or cream pillz.......lol
~telletubbie's
~pokemon pillz
------------------
stef

^^^There have been Gatecrasher pills (or Peugeots!)
....and there have been many batches of teletubbies!

^^^There have been Gatecrasher pills (or Peugeots)
....there have been many batches of teletubbies!
....why do they make presses so interesting?Its to entice the little kiddies into the evil world of DRUGS....mwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaaaa!!!

How about one's with a clock on them, you know it's the last time you are going to see one for awhile, and that you are about to totally lose track of time.
Or what about Snorks? They have Smurfs, but somehow the Snorks got shanked! Or Gummy Bears, or Scooby Doo, or GI Joe or Garfield, or Odie...any old Saturday morning cartoon character would do...

a spinkter
hook and sickle
The shiner bock ram
The mighty ducks
microsoft windows logo
windows XP logo
dear crossing
pozzi windows logo
cerwin vega logo
kicker logo
sonic foundary logo
bunk
LSD
MDMA
what would be nice would be
advil
tylenol (and what ever the number are)
GasEX
Colenblow
[This message has been edited by Majortrippz (edited 31 August 2001).]

(Slightly off topic)(sorry)
checkmate - Actually, I remember hearing about a rave in the Southern California area called Snorks. So, I don't think they're being left out.

how about a pill that looked like a coin? lincoln on the front, the memorial on the back= pennies. also lends itself to fun alternatives, nickles (five times as strong), dimes, and damn don't even think about taking a quarter all by yourself!
how about one with an uneven score in it, "ME" on the big side, "YOU" on the little.
why haven't we seen baseballs yet?
or stop signs?
also, i'd like to see a "w/" and then a few weeks later, a "w/out"

i want to see a pill shaped like a flinstone chewable. there needs to be more shapes. i saw a pill that had Princess Diana on it, that was probably the coolest stamp. i crushed it so it would look more realistic. HA!

hehe i think it would be cool with these
WWJD = what would jesus do? it was something alot of girls ran around with when i was like 10
smile.gif

PMA was i also thinking about but someone stole it
frown.gif

DEA would also be nice.

The Anne heche Pill, Simply called "HECHE". Or it coulbe a picture of her wearing that dunb knitted cap.

Would love to see one with a Unicorn or Devil. How about one for each state... like quarters. Hand cuffs would be cool.