• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pill brands you'll never see...

yeah, there are pills with just an E that arent the euros. i heard good things about them.
i dont think a pill with OD on it would do very well.

yea ive had those pills with the E stamped on them.....they were octagons and very good....buteveryone did look at them skeptically the first time......after a while we ate so many of them that when the Euros came around the E was a welcome sign

I don't imagine there will ever be a pill with a frown face on it. I certainly wouldn't want it, would you? The pill would just be screaming "Bad roll! Bad roll!" Yuck!

How about that Mr. Yuck logo that the poison control center put on stickers?
Bachus
(bet you kids would eat 'em anyway!)

unfortunatley you're right bachus--& I'd probobly be the first one.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not so long ago Dancesafe had a warning up about some pills stamped with a capital letter E that had PMA in them. They were going around Austria and Germany. Avoid at all costs
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think any "Brand" logo is going to come around sooner or later. Think about it: If you want to convert artwork to a pill press die, why not get something already printed that is recognizable?
Some I don't think we'll see:
"SPAM"
"Kodak"
"CNN"
"DuPont"
an armadillo
a roach
a jackal
or any other thing considered gross.
------------------
If you read this it means I'm hot

How about those little quick launch icons at the lower left of the taskbar in windows 98 and newer. ya know like the Outlook icon or media player Icon... I personally would like to see a press of the Winamp icon
smile.gif
I think it would be fitting.
------------------
========================
I stand in a white flat land; No shadow or shade of a doubt
========================

- A stick man puking.
- The letters "DUD".
- Biohazard symbol.
- A logo of a pill!
- A black pill with a cat on it.
- Poison logo.
- A fist with an extended middle finger.
- Microsoft windows logo (probably 4 times more expensive and makes you pass out when you think about two things at once
biggrin.gif
)
thats all from me! -Suedama

Nancy Reagan's mug-shot.
An image of George W Bush's brain.
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

George W. Bush's brain? So you mean a pill with no stamp?
biggrin.gif

I reckon you won't see a pill (no matter how cool it would be) with a Panadol or Disprin stamp on it. That would be schweet, unless your parents found them, had a headache and took them.
smile.gif

------------------
Nang nang nang nang nang nang...
Dante*
[email protected]

Actually, I have had a pill with a biohazard symbol on them. I ate them on 2 occasions, one time it brought me down HARD, and the other time it bumped me up....hmmmm...those pills were iffy.
I don't think you'll ever see a pill that says "You're gonna roll" on it....*LoL*
PLUR
Utopia

A pill with Homer Simpsons face would be funny, maybe it's been made though.

I'd like to see one with the word "ROLL" simply pressed onto it, with a nice split on the back so I can cut my womans in half easily...since there will be 300mg of mdma evenly distributed through the pill.
But that's just my dream.
------------------
-Memnon
--X T C

hmmm good post, i would say...
clinton's face?
lewinsky's face?
rodney king with a cast on?
penis?
vagina?
people having sex?
oh yeah, how could we forget druggie downey?
haha.