• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pill brands you'll never see...

i'd like to see a famous building such as the empire state on a pill; maybe even the us capitol.

i'd like to see a famous building such as the empire state on a pill; maybe even the us capitol

u.s. presidents, or the face of Hitler.
how about Jesus, i'd like to see christ on a pill.

ive had the internet explorer pills before, there alright, not too bad.. i wouldnt expect to see pills with the stamp "DXM" on em, i would like to see the Sega Dreamcast or PS2 logo on a pill... that would look really cool.

We'll probably never see the boxing tycoon - Don King or.
A cool pill would be one that said "bored", because you'd want to take it when you're bored.

I think a double or triple stack with a big ass question mark on it would make you think twice. One that I think would look cool is one with psychadelic swirles on it, or one with a 3D image on it.

It's hilarious to me that half the pills people are saying here that you will supposedly "never" see...ALREADY EXIST!
Oh geez.
Double or triple stack with a big question mark on it? I think those are called Green Riddlers around Chicago, and the red ones are called Mysteries as far as I know...
KKK, LOVE, Penis, Skull + Crossbones, Biohazard...these all DO IN FACT EXIST!
------------------
-Memnon
--X T C

one that says "Eat Me" =)
or even better for all you south end consumers...."Plug Me" BWAHAHAHA :p
------------------
ECSTASY-The uderstatement of a lifetime

I guess this is adding on to the post before this one, but I thought of it before I read that one!
Ok, how bought, "why don't you shove this up your ass" (it would have to be in REALLY fine print) on one side, and a picture of a finger up an ass on another...man, that is gross...well I'll post this quick before I change my mind about putting that image out in the world...

they have these but i don't like the idea of a pill with a questoin mark it is like having a pill with "rip" or like "dmx" on it

How about "White Blanks"
But don't get them confused with Asprin.
smile.gif

oooh, and another one....
a pill with the a press saying: "JESUS LOVES YOU"

what about pills in the shape of foods like...
a steak?
a piece of pizza?
a cookie hehe?