❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pictures of lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-lover, but still counts imo
19663_369604390082_623670082_10311256_6605796_n.jpg

True that, and it's much nicer to live with someone who is in a good mood.
I am interested in what work you were able to do from home. The upside of being at home would be, well, being at home, plus you wouldn't have to tolerate as much harsh human interaction at home, am I right? Were the reasons you mentioned above the reasons why you stopped working from home?

Software development, SEO (didn't do the work. Just told people what they are doing wrong), and a whole lot of writing. Then, Google Panda came and killed the writing income.

Working from home isn't as great as you would think. You become your own worst boss, work 15 hour days, and never really feel like you can take a break. The good part is freedom, but the bad side is your paycheck is never guaranteed, so you're always stressed about money.

Software development, SEO (didn't do the work. Just told people what they are doing wrong), and a whole lot of writing. Then, Google Panda came and killed the writing income.

Working from home isn't as great as you would think. You become your own worst boss, work 15 hour days, and never really feel like you can take a break. The good part is freedom, but the bad side is your paycheck is never guaranteed, so you're always stressed about money.

Me dad works at home and hes on the computer basicly 24/7 hes always on it. When I come up hes on it. When I come back from school hes ether on the computer or at work on his computer or in a meeting. He works way ore than hes supose to. He says he can never really do enough though. the only tme he ever really stops is when we eat or when he smokes weed or drinks wine with my mom....

Good for you, baby.

I will back posting pics of us in this thread after a separation of over 5 months.
Feels good to be reunited.

BL is cool with webcam shots. I doubt your Lounge rat followers will mind. Just more boobs less penis for them. :D

Are you taking time off from work?

Status
Not open for further replies.