R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pictures of lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
n829638361_1872444_183.jpg

The girlfriend and I are both long time lurkers of this board but I'll post just because I think she's awesome.

Last edited:
@GM, you wish. LOL

@penguin, you are so beautiful, and I love your attitude around here. :D I hope you stick around.

@Lucky$strike, I remember you from back in the day! I'm glad you finally got away from that jerk and found a cool guy! You guys look so cute together.

@GM, you wish. LOL

@penguin, you are so beautiful, and I love your attitude around here. :D I hope you stick around.

@Lucky$strike, I remember you from back in the day! I'm glad you finally got away from that jerk and found a cool guy! You guys look so cute together.

:::blush::: that's really nice of you to say

This is from the other night
My babe and I :]

oho8yr.jpg

Last edited:
lovers after 33 years of loving

My husband asked me, after I showed him this picture, "How did you photoshop my hand on your neck like that?"

I stared at him.8o

I said, "You put your hand on my neck for the picture, you hillbilly!" He is losing his mind. But I am too, so fuck it, we are gonna lose our minds together, and just slide into oblivion eventually. Being married for 33 years, you really get to watch a person age. The aging process is already pretty bizarre but watching it happen slowly and steadily to the father of my children is so odd, I don't think I can't explain it. But you'll definitely see it, if you can wait that long.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^ He sort of resembles Tommy Chong imo
He'd have it nailed with a shorter beard and longer hair lol

Bill, I wish he still toked. It started to give him anxiety so he gave it up.

Noodle, he isn't even angry. That's his play face. When he was younger and got angry, I'd get the fuck out of dodge for awhile. Now hes a big retired teddy bear that complains too much.

Because i'm feeling sentimental today; my husband was discharged from hospital yesterday after a serious bout of pneumonia. He's ok, but was very very sick for a while :( It tends to put a lot of stuff into perspective really.

Our wedding day:

305077_10150270846027511_679907510_8359254_1367466_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.