L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pictures of lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol why? I've been a member of this board for almost 12 years and have never had an issue.

The sense of "lovers" we are creating here is not "fuck buddies", it means those who are in love.

There's a big difference.

Well I was just trying to say that this isn't the best board to be posting your private/personal pictures/evidence of yourself.

Ive said it before and ill say it again, the internet is a big place, with lots of pictures. I'm not an important person or a public figure, why would anyone give two shits about me posting a picture of myself on a website? I dont even do drugs anymore so its not like i can incriminate myself for anything. If someone wanted to find pictures of me (or anyone for that matter) and attach a name to the face there is a much easier way to do it. Ill give you a hint, it starts with an "f" and ends with an "acebook".

60420437539008722663968.jpg

^^ awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wait. ETA: Does that shirt say "I love to fuck you?"

lol i wondered something similar.

think it says i love tokyo?

...kytnism...:|

non-lovers

Steven%252520and%252520Denise%2525203-31-2012%2525203-10-27%252520PM.JPG

He can't so I don't. I am not sure how long I've been celibate now...
seems like forever.

My husband of 33 years has bad knees and a bad back. BUT we went to Chinatown today ANYWAY just for the hell of it.

lol i wondered something similar.

think it says i love tokyo?

...kytnism...:|

You're probably right. Mannnn, I need to get my head out of the gutter. LOL

@ugly, you look so beautiful in that pic. That was really nice of your hubby to go out even with bad knees.

@ugly, you look so beautiful in that pic. That was really nice of your hubby to go out even with bad knees.

Thank you Lysis, what a lovely thing to write. I agree, it was nice of him to go out yesterday. It's uphill from Olvera Street to Chinatown but he bought himself a new cane and it's mostly Rastafarian colors and designs so it's my new fave of his canes. He needs to go out in public, regardless. Being retired and disabled, he can live inside for weeks, and that isn't healthy, ya know?

Thank you Lysis, what a lovely thing to write. I agree, it was nice of him to go out yesterday. It's uphill from Olvera Street to Chinatown but he bought himself a new cane and it's mostly Rastafarian colors and designs so it's my new fave of his canes. He needs to go out in public, regardless. Being retired and disabled, he can live inside for weeks, and that isn't healthy, ya know?

Yeah, I worked from home for 3 years and I know how unhealthy it was. Had to get a workout regimen, and I've noticed the pounds shedding off now that I go out of the house for work. You basically sit in the same place and eat and drink all day otherwise. Not healthy at all.

Plus, it's good for mood. :)

Plus, it's good for mood. :)

True that, and it's much nicer to live with someone who is in a good mood.
I am interested in what work you were able to do from home. The upside of being at home would be, well, being at home, plus you wouldn't have to tolerate as much harsh human interaction at home, am I right? Were the reasons you mentioned above the reasons why you stopped working from home?

You think its okay if a 15 year old posts a picture of him and his girl? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.