❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pictures of lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
249248_10150209403618077_771203076_7182401_332712_n.jpg

When 2 nerds find <3!

my darling and I in Boulder, CO taking a nice, romantic little hike around the foothills of the Rockies

DSCN0183.jpg

here is us back in Columbus, OH about to get eaten by a huge Mutant Praying Mantis!! we won though!!

DSCN0199.jpg

you guys look reli good together!

heh...I looked at that pic and was like "they live in england" and then I looked at your location, and SURE ENOUGH! what prize do i win?

I think you look like a more male version of Greta Van Susteren. ;)

Lovely couple.

heh...I looked at that pic and was like "they live in england" and then I looked at your location, and SURE ENOUGH! what prize do i win?

lol actually I am fully American, and my girlfriend is from the French Caribbean. But we live in London. Here is a digital medal! =D

The three gentlemen featured in these photographs are among the luckiest damiens on the planet, fellas.

I knew about PI's gentlemen.

But am sooo Jelly of slushy's fella' it almost made me seriously strike out in anger.

;)

Good job fella's... Treat em' right, would you please?

=D

DSCN0199.jpg

WATCHOUT FRIENDS THERE is a GIANT mantid fast-approaching!!!!

I hope this msg reaches them in time...

11t54lj.jpg

<3 <3 <3 some kinda winding love vines <3 <3 <3

words cannot express how blessed i am that this amazing woman came into my life ...

And now we are going to shower bl with ridiculous electronic pda until all of you can't stand it anymore ;) <3

x2_6677535

yay!!!!!! =D=D=D

SKL, I'm so happy for you. :) You always seemed like a classy dude. She is lucky to have you too.

SKL, I'm so happy for you. :) You always seemed like a classy dude. She is lucky to have you too.

I know! He is amazing (pedestal not included)!

Everyone should be envious. Period. Bottomline.

We were good friends for a long time... synergy and love just took the wheel. Every day I say "WOW, he is remarkable!" and takes my breath away... we are blessed!

<3

Well, since my SO and I are not together, I will post a pic of the other love in my life.

All you couples make me reminiscent.

Attachments

• Leah n Daddy 2.jpg
    Leah n Daddy 2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Leah n Daddy1.jpg
    Leah n Daddy1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 111
I know! He is amazing (pedestal not included)!

Everyone should be envious. Period. Bottomline.

We were good friends for a long time... synergy and love just took the wheel. Every day I say "WOW, he is remarkable!" and takes my breath away... we are blessed!

<3

Good for you guys. :) I hope it continues. I think friends have a more powerful bond, and can last a long time. I hope you guys last.

SweetIrony, she is adorable. Absolutely adorable.

Well, since my SO and I are not together, I will post a pic of the other love in my life.

All you couples make me reminiscent.

AAAAH! That is so very adorable. <3 There is *so* much love in those photos - you are definitely a doting daddy <3<3<3 I love seeing photos of dads and their little girls :)

You'll never get a picture from me! Neverrrrrrrrr!

However, I'll share some words to replace the picture (come on, we all know how iffy the Interwebs are):

Roses are all different colors
Because scientists can make them so
Flowers speak less than the following sentence --
I highly enjoy my S-O. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.