❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pictures of lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slushy IS the "bird"
=D

ofcourse I know it,like if I was blind,I was talking about that man,no way could I think thats post from that dude on the foto and no I am not gay I call my mates a fit bird all the time

Us at Soundwave festival yesterday feeling pretty damn awesome after seeing some of our most favorite bands play live :D

[/URL]

I think this was taken after we saw Primus - hence the happy smiles! =D

Me and my crazy amazing fiance of two years;

rciqti.jpg

e023if.jpg

Well, I just had a wedding ceremony in March (although I had been married for almost six weeks by that point). Here are two photos I jacked from the photographer's web site (we already paid for them though so I'm not going to hell, I don't think...):

Screenshot2011-04-05at80945PM.png

Screenshot2011-04-05at81456PM.png

Screenshot2011-04-05at81153PM.png

They're small because I took screen caps and then cut out the relevant parts :p Will post more when the photographer sends all of the pictures on a USB stick.

Two more I just jacked. Don't worry, the train isn't NEARLY as long as it looks and it was up underneath by dress 90% of the time. The seamstress added buttons to hook it to so it looked like a normal, floor-length dress.

Screenshot2011-04-05at81034PM.png

After the sword ceremony.

Screenshot2011-04-05at81753PM.png

Some photos other people took:

ceremony9.jpg

ceremony5.jpg

ceremony3.jpg

Breaking tradition earlier in the day =)

Well i like these pics so much and thanks you have share us these pics these very nice and attractive pictures

Older but still good.
I just wish he didn't hate camera's so much!
"Cat got your tongue?!"
100_1871.jpg

I also think we would all have a very good time together....you included Ebow.

It was a massive bed! We pushed the 3 singles together.

Naww Ebow you're such a sweetheart :D <3

PI you guys look so relaxed after such a obviously good day!

<3 to you both!

u know how ur tought if u do drugs ull look like this i look fine i was expecting to ssee deformed faces lol j/p guys ahahahahahhahah not alll drug users are freaks i guess haahahah nice ill post when she gets here

DFRS we were up 5am drove 2.5 hours did 5 hours rafting got drunk and high and three we are at 845p....ready for bed. ROCKSTARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.