• SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pictures of lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
21716113007295543661114.jpg

elton john syndrome.

11t54lj.jpg

<3 <3 <3 Some Kinda Winding Love Vines <3 <3 <3

Words cannot express how blessed I am that this amazing woman came into my life ...

And now we are going to shower BL with ridiculous electronic PDA until all of you can't stand it anymore ;) <3

x2_6677535

Last edited:
Awww i had no idea you guys were an item!! That's awesome <3 :D

just happened ... our heads are still spinning <38o<3 ... unfortunately right now I just got back to the city and she's a distance away and not in my arms :( ... but all good things in all good time, and all good time is not that long before I see her again!!! (btw her computer is broke right now, she says hi to everyone :))

it's a beautiful, amazing thing; what else can I say?

just happened ... our heads are still spinning <38o<3 ... unfortunately right now I just got back to the city and she's a distance away and not in my arms :( ... but all good things in all good time, and all good time is not that long before I see her again!!! (btw her computer is broke right now, she says hi to everyone :))

it's a beautiful, amazing thing; what else can I say?

Holy shit! Congrats, you two! May many happy days be before you <3

Confidentiality prevents me from posting what I would like to here but if you're on my FB, look for a photo of me with a super-cute 6 year old. His father is my Mr. Right Now. ;) I'm glad they took me into their hearts.

^Your missus is absolutely stunning!! You make a very cute attractive couple indeed :) Good work dude!

SKL - Nawwww that's so awesome man im wrapped for you both! :D <3

my darling and I in Boulder, CO taking a nice, romantic little hike around the foothills of the Rockies

DSCN0183.jpg

here is us back in Columbus, OH about to get eaten by a huge Mutant Praying Mantis!! we won though!!

DSCN0199.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.