• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Photography/Pics Thread] Dump your random Phone/Camera/Randomly taken pics 'ere <3

Random n stuff!

Autum, people, Autumn. The beautiful, multi-coloured leaves representing a fresh, sereme, peaceful autumn's morning :) ahhhh to be free!

Evey

Last edited:
haha nice ones evey! like the 2,3 and 5 best :) looks like a nice place to live actually

haha nice ones evey! like the 2,3 and 5 best :) looks like a nice place to live actually

Thank you, kind sir!

Two is a memorial for a soldier who died fighting in the Gulf war. I never knew himbut he lived round the corner from me.

Evey

cool pics evey looks like a nice place to smoke chronic on that seat ime

Screen shot from april fools day.

april_fool_bluelight_2012.gif

ill let you guess when i find something of mine to post ;) but close(r) to chernobyl hehe

Whenever your ready.. im waiting ;)

This is one place I went to at Prague... it was a fucking brilliant weekend, spent around £500 and it was more than enough for everything, can't believe how cheap and amazing that place is

No I didn't take these pics before anyone asks

NSFW:
744c63de1ca7036fd205f21325b253a0.jpg

88aa17683d06084f719722ccb0af243c.jpg

6990aea685c7113870e71b7293b6cafa.jpg

Last edited:
looks like a mad place to have a party ! pray tell what foul deeds were afoot...

(ill post pics when ive got a bit more time. i havent forgotten!)

Foul deeds indeed kingme.. I was disgusted

Yeah the entertainment was brilliant Chatative, pretty unreal how the law works there, there were 6 differant prostitution places on one road, 1 meth lab, and the police station was right in the middle of it, the guy that runs that street must be making one hell of a killing

Shame I was too fucked up all the time.. wish I woulda took more pics, all the lights look beautiful at night

wtf is definitely the phrase.

if the poor fucker whos gate it is has hiv then thats really cruel, but it looks like some sort of artistic ode to the horrors of the virus. weird twatting flava, totally

^
lol, great pic x

NSFW:
My baby. Went skinny dipping this morning, something like 5am after a day and night of debauchery. Random disappearance act, surprised I was'nt arrested 8)
photo24-1.jpg

Last edited:
NSFW:
101.png

Ummm, that took me longer than planned. Without even designing most individual elements of it myself (if not almost all). Still, its fun to mess around :) I don't necessarily subscribe to any sense or nonsense derived from it, its just a load of stuff which looked suitable/went with my theme. But obviously I find the stuff interesting in general, enough to spend half a day learning perspectives and other tools in adobe illustrator. Tin hat off. Or maybe slightly on. Lyrics riddled with spelling errors too... Copy paste job!

ElJDbso.jpg
[/IMG]

Taken locally, really getting into the whole B&W thing recently, even making a bit of cash from it. =D

nice pic!
(personally i wouldve cropped a bit from the bottom, but thats just me, im no art critic :p i too lvoe the purity of b&w)