• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Photography/Pics Thread] Dump your random Phone/Camera/Randomly taken pics 'ere <3

Nice relaxed pics Dan. :)

I've been having a go with the program mode on my camera & have eventually had a chance to try processing/editing the raws... not perfect shots or editing but that's how you learn!

NSFW:

Wow.... ACE!!!!

Evey

Last edited by a moderator:
Found some weird abandoned shit in the woods near where I live. Phone camera unfortunately but gonna go back at some point.

bY3oyLe.jpg

FIFnbX9.jpg

6oP3fSM.jpg

Not really sure whether to stick this here or the "Oi, what do you look like?" thread, since this is what I seem to look like half the time.

Soz, image deleted now due to the above. :)

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
*ehm* ... actually, I was sifting through old rounds to see what photos were around & I saw that a few days ago...

RULES
1. Any photograph or variation of a photograph which has been previously submitted for one of the contest rounds cannot be used in subsequent rounds of the contest.

I'm not going to rat you out but I'm sure you have plenty of other shots just as impresive... =D

Not really sure whether to stick this here or the "Oi, what do you look like?" thread, since this is what I seem to look like half the time.. fun with glowy hula hoops anyway.

CMbbaJ5l.jpg

eh??? that's not an actual photo is it

^^
It looks like a long exposure with a filter on to me, I know fek all about photography though:)

Yeah it's definitely a long exposure although I'm not familiar enough with filters to say if there is one on... makes for a purdy photo though. :)

No filters, just long exposure on my compact camera.. it's fairly pretty to watch in real life too.

^ Wow, that's some pretty strange/interesting stuff. What is that place? I'm guessing if it's that big, it must be well know what it once was... definitely worth going back for.

Think it was a 'brickworks'. Indeed it's fucking huge, big trenches leading to the canal etc.

Liked your photo - i've recently ordered a tripod for the express purpose of doing long-exposure and ISO-fucking without my hands shaking it out :p

Yeah I was looking into tripods myself... my Dad has a really old one that is just like 3 telescopic metal legs & an attachment; not even got a proper head...

Works for some things but it can't really support my DSLR very well. You have to tighten it with the camera a bit above where you want it centred because it creeps down a little bit & if it is windy, you are fucked. =D

Need to get a remote shutter thing too. Don't think they cost very much.

I was wondering about persuading my parents to get me a tripod for Christmas but not sure they want to spend that much these days. I think I'm getting to the age where they think a pair of socks or something is the done thing. ;)

have i ever posted this here? (also entered in it the contest thingy)
vwwbw2.jpg

remote shutters dont cost too much, but if you really need an approximation, i always find myself using the self timer.. put it on something like 2seconds and the delay is enough to get the shot without my hands on the camera

as much as id like to have a tripod, im nowhere close to actually being pro at photography or have enough time as id like to dedicate to it. whenever im in need, a makeshift stand will do wonders. my compact is quite familiar with being perched on just about anything... on the rare chance i can play with someones dslr, i cant afford balancing it on a coke can :p

Where was that taken king? I love the colour in the photo... :)

Anyone afraid of spiders?

Last edited:
ouch! i much prefer the backside of spiders though...
my prev pic was taken while on a drive through the countryside ;) quite recently too, the colurs are a bit not what i was hoping for, but considering the circumstances it came out ok...

Bet it must have looked pretty good in person. Must have been a fun drive too... ;)

Getting colours right was always something I had problems with in the past, automatic settings don't always get it right. Not so much an issue shooting in raw now though.