• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Photography/Pics Thread] Dump your random Phone/Camera/Randomly taken pics 'ere <3

23wv7mf.jpg

A warehouse rave doesn't look like the front page of Vogue, a lot of sound people at this rave, but also a lot of dicks because it was in a central location. I think that was taken at like 12.00 the next day, so a good 18 hours after the rave started. Thats why I like this photo its just dirty squat raver grime.

i was just joking man, no fingerpoiting here ;) im sure it is a lot of fun. ive seen a lot worse...

Yeah I know man. Photos like this crack me up. I think I have a lot worse, but have pics of people I know in.

dan i think the first one should go in the ufos and aliens thread, what with all the bright lights and lasers...

the rest are just a tease of whats left of summer....

last week, shitty weather, massive mushroom (thing was 20cm at least)
i2nib7.jpg

My nan went to pick mushrooms in the norwigan mountains, here's one she found

4b331773cde3e4b1c75657ccdaab9c06.png

Fishing in Norway :)

1af86168bee2977edd323e5f723072af.png

The view from my uncles living room window

c35a0131964c372115f2d27c91f4435d.png

And from the balcony

ed012385cc09551099723f19c51d9498.png

Last edited:
Very peaceful... until they start dynamite mining... it's unbelievably loud and echoes like a bitch, I remember fishing all nice and peacful just talking... then literally a bomb went off, well loud!

817885893f4a12512c283c7cbcc6c802.png

that looks like crap frankly... i know its a necessary evil for civilization and all but still looks like a puss infected scar on earth's lovely cheek

Norway is very nice, the government does look after the the whole country, this is well hidden and this is the only mine I saw, I know it's bad.. but they have 1000's of mountains... so they might aswell make a small market of it, I only saw this because I was climbed a mountain

Norway is very nice, the government does look after the the whole country, this is well hidden and this is the only mine I saw, I know it's bad.. but they have 1000's of mountains... so they might aswell make a small market of it, I only saw this because I was climbed a mountain

hehe i know, i actually have great respect for norway. my ranting was more general... heck i should post some pics of the shit they do over here...

ill let you guess when i find something of mine to post ;) but close(r) to chernobyl hehe