• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Phenibut Megathread

I have this stuff. How could I dose it to get a nice lil buzz? I have the kind with the little orange spoon. Wasn't impressed on first time, other than I coulda swore I felt a euphoric rush on the come-up.

I have this stuff. How could I dose it to get a nice lil buzz?
Of course skipping over previous use of other gaba type drugs in this class and dosage; Is it FAA (free amino acid) or hcl (salts)? I find that if I dose 1.5g every third day the buz is reproducible and reliable. However, in my predicament it always shines in a social situation (fast paced/demanding work environment, kickin it at a concert, out with a couple friends etc. It really is a sociable drug, IMO.
Dosage will depend on which type (faa or hcl) but from my understanding (have only done the hcl) they both produce the same effects; hcl takes ~5 hours to fully "kick-in" for me whereas some feel it earlier... some not at all. the faa is supposed to be "stronger" and hits quicker, iirc
Start lowish? 1-1.5g if hcl? can always work up but wait a couple days before trying a different dose otherwise the half-life "thing" of phenibut (which is long) may have some role in outcome of effects.
best,
Ptah

Of course skipping over previous use of other gaba type drugs in this class and dosage; Is it FAA (free amino acid) or hcl (salts)? I find that if I dose 1.5g every third day the buz is reproducible and reliable. However, in my predicament it always shines in a social situation (fast paced/demanding work environment, kickin it at a concert, out with a couple friends etc. It really is a sociable drug, IMO.
Dosage will depend on which type (faa or hcl) but from my understanding (have only done the hcl) they both produce the same effects; hcl takes ~5 hours to fully "kick-in" for me whereas some feel it earlier... some not at all. the faa is supposed to be "stronger" and hits quicker, iirc
Start lowish? 1-1.5g if hcl? can always work up but wait a couple days before trying a different dose otherwise the half-life "thing" of phenibut (which is long) may have some role in outcome of effects.
best,
Ptah
Hi PtahTek,
I have the HCL versio. Sounds like 1 gram would be an average dose. Thanks!

i finaly bought sum, doing it on my b-day
i am Rxed gabapentin, should i take a lil extra than recomended dose, i also dont have a scale, it came with a small spoon,
im still.kinda comfused about doseing ive never done it befor

@sewerslide.666mg
I'd say your chance is scoop leveled hopefully be 300-500mgs and if that was the case start with two and give it time and see how you feel work up dose. If you take to much you get this dizzy nausea filled hangover. I like to take about two grams a day but have the dosing staggered. But I haven't taken any in awhile once you get tolerance again might as well take a break. If you can just use Phenibut once a week you can keep it sustainable. Getting addicted to it is rough the withdrawal is sorta like benzos. But not real complusive compared to most things I can manage the stuff fine after learning from withdrawal in the past I get like 50 or 100 grams and that's it for the year kinda situation generally.

@sewerslide.666mg
I'd say your chance is scoop leveled hopefully be 300-500mgs and if that was the case start with two and give it time and see how you feel work up dose. If you take to much you get this dizzy nausea filled hangover. I like to take about two grams a day but have the dosing staggered. But I haven't taken any in awhile once you get tolerance again might as well take a break. If you can just use Phenibut once a week you can keep it sustainable. Getting addicted to it is rough the withdrawal is sorta like benzos. But not real complusive compared to most things I can manage the stuff fine after learning from withdrawal in the past I get like 50 or 100 grams and that's it for the year kinda situation generally.
sweet thanks, its a 500mg scoop i was thinking of skipping my gabapentin and use phenibut instead, do u think i should do 1 or 2 scoups then maby more in a few hours or wait till i get full effects for first time,
i dont want to make myselfe sick by taking to much, but i have a high tolerance to some gaba type drugs gabapentin rx i was rxed klonapin for many years, i know there diffrent, anyway just curious

I would take a gram and then wait six hours that may even feel a little mild, for me it would. I personally don't think I would feel much off 500mgs. It's always gonna be subtle in some ways it's hard to explain but it has such an extended duration gradual effect.

I would take a gram and then wait six hours that may even feel a little mild, for me it would. I personally don't think I would feel much off 500mgs. It's always gonna be subtle in some ways it's hard to explain but it has such an extended duration gradual effect.
cool thanks prob gonna do it monday,
ill prob do a gram maby do 500 then wait like an hour ( incase i get a weird reaction) then do the other 500,

ok im gonna do it today, ive been told it doesn't tast to good ( that's a give with most drugs) i do kratom all the time,
do u guys usualt drink it, i was thinking a small cup of milk, i use milk with kratom,
kratom does fuck up my stomic, is phenibut like that, sorry for all the questions, i did some research on here and erowid

ok im gonna do it today, ive been told it doesn't tast to good ( that's a give with most drugs) i do kratom all the time,
do u guys usualt drink it, i was thinking a small cup of milk, i use milk with kratom,
kratom does fuck up my stomic, is phenibut like that, sorry for all the questions, i did some research on here and erowid

The hcl just taste like salty, acetic acid.... Not that bad. I mix with water.

FAA form of phenibut tastes a lot better, similiar to flour with slight bitterness at the end. I usually use HCL form and just toss and wash it. Some people can feel it with less than 250mg. I personally almost gave up on its recreational effects before trying 1.5-2g and found my sweet spot to be around 3.5g

I've got 40 grams of phenibut on the way for my first time. Seeing as how it's legal, won't show up on the piss test, and is effective enough for anxiety relief in combination with gabapentin and Baclofen, I think it's a great candidate for something I could use.

Any "need to know" stuff I should know going into it? Plan on starting with a g, without redosing and seeing where it goes. Don't plan on using it daily.

Phenibut is a pretty easygoing drug when used responsibly.
So I can only think of these few things:

Drink plenty of fluids
Try as much as possible to limit your alcohol intake
Tolerance builds up quick

Plus if you ever want to play, I would suggest the Phenibut + microdosing LSD combo.
It is one of the best functional combo.

Phenibut is a pretty easygoing drug when used responsibly.
So I can only think of these few things:

Drink plenty of fluids
Try as much as possible to limit your alcohol intake
Tolerance builds up quick

Plus if you ever want to play, I would suggest the Phenibut + microdosing LSD combo.
It is one of the best functional combo.
Yeah, luckily I don't drink so I won't have to worry about that too much.

The LSD combo sounds like it'd be good, especially since so many people compare phenibut to a low dose MDMA experience.

Any "need to know" stuff I should know going into it?
Try 1.5g first and do not redose for a day or three. It takes fuckin hours to take effects so don't think "it aint shit" give it that time. It used to "hit" me in 5 hours like clockwork... now around 10 hrs. Waht? Yeah... its kinda weird ime.
And water, water, water.
Eat some fatty food (like a gabapentinoid), personally I like a tbsp peanutbutter but whateva.
And the effects are a lot more noticeable in a social situation or work.

Try 1.5g first and do not redose for a day or three. It takes fuckin hours to take effects so don't think "it aint shit" give it that time. It used to "hit" me in 5 hours like clockwork... now around 10 hrs. Waht? Yeah... its kinda weird ime.
And water, water, water.
Eat some fatty food (like a gabapentinoid), personally I like a tbsp peanutbutter but whateva.
And the effects are a lot more noticeable in a social situation or work.
Sounds like a plan! Yeah I'm actually really looking forward to it. It's been quite sometime since I've had any anxiety relief. Last time was probably when I got some kava.

I'm pretty worried about it being made illegal, especially because I've just now discovered it and the stupid government will probably make it go away :/ it's really the perfect thing for me since it's not gonna come up on a drug screen. I'm betting that I will enjoy it. Definitely gonna give it plenty of time to kick in without redosing

I'm pretty worried about it being made illegal
Yeah I dread the day but we are resourceful and can get by whatever their godlike abilities to control us and our usage.
;)
Hoping the best for your first time, bro. If it works, it will be nice, imo. And that anxiety will be... where'd it go...?