• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Phenibut Megathread

To everyone with the seizure replies... THANK YOU!
Final decision: Hard pass.
I am on 3 meds to control my seizures. I've had prolonged seizures that led to brain injury, and have only had decent control in the last year. I am not willing to gamble on messing that up, dying, or the worst case being in a vegetative state. I didn't even factor in the fact I am on 2 other meds to control the neurologic side effects, which is STUPID given what I do for a living (though I did ask about it, so I get 1/2 a point)... That is a whole lot of things to dump on my neuro system. I have enough damage without trying. Thanks so much everyone. If I can ever do anything for you, let me know :)

On a personal note a relative of mine had her first seizure ever a few hours after using what I would consider a moderate dose of Phenibut HCl with nothing else. The doctors were unable to determine the cause, so make of that what you will.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your family member is doing well now.

UEI kratom will make your tolerance super high, super fast. It will cause you not to be able to feel any of the regular leaf. Only do UEI once in a while.

I found a company with good quality liquid kratom shots. I prefer those because I don't have to swallow pills and it's really strong...also expensive. That's only a treat every now and then. I'm sticking to the regular stuff.

Definitely don't mix UEI with phenibut. You will be sick. UEI alone will give you nausea if you take a lil' too much.

my 2 cents: phenibut is a shit drug. Tolerance builds way too fast. Months ago I began with 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 grams each proceeding week to figure out my threshold and I felt little to nothing each time. The positive effects are minimal and not worth the negative effects. Last week I did 4 grams after months of not using any and I was slightly high but the day after I felt really nauseous and my bodily fluids smelled really bad.

UEI kratom will make your tolerance super high, super fast. It will cause you not to be able to feel any of the regular leaf. Only do UEI once in a while.

Definitely don't mix UEI with phenibut. You will be sick. UEI alone will give you nausea if you take a lil' too much.

I only take UEMD (like UEI) when I am in extreme pain, need an extra oomph, and in small doses, I knew about the tolerance issues using it and also how to decrease tolerance in general (this is one thing I want to protect). I used plain leaf and soon a vendor will be custom pressing me 1g mix strain tabs. I haven't used liquid, but the product is high quality, just tastes groooooooss! Hence adding the tabs into the family.

I didn't even think about mixing it with UEMD, I suppose if I chose to get this then I would've hd another thing to bug youth. I kinda though I wouldn't need that with Phenibut? I was just curious about it being used along with Kratom.

I have decided not to mess with this though. Overall, it sounds like a pile of shit I don't want to step in. The biggest factor is seizures.

Thanks everyone.

my 2 cents: phenibut is a shit drug. Tolerance builds way too fast. Months ago I began with 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 grams each proceeding week to figure out my threshold and I felt little to nothing each time. The positive effects are minimal and not worth the negative effects. Last week I did 4 grams after months of not using any and I was slightly high but the day after I felt really nauseous and my bodily fluids smelled really bad.
Phenibut speeds up your heart a lot, even in the tiniest doses. Major heart attack/stroke danger.

I only take UEMD (like UEI) when I am in extreme pain, need an extra oomph, and in small doses, I knew about the tolerance issues using it and also how to decrease tolerance in general (this is one thing I want to protect). I used plain leaf and soon a vendor will be custom pressing me 1g mix strain tabs. I haven't used liquid, but the product is high quality, just tastes groooooooss! Hence adding the tabs into the family.

I didn't even think about mixing it with UEMD, I suppose if I chose to get this then I would've hd another thing to bug youth. I kinda though I wouldn't need that with Phenibut? I was just curious about it being used along with Kratom.

I have decided not to mess with this though. Overall, it sounds like a pile of shit I don't want to step in. The biggest factor is seizures.

Thanks everyone.

Those tabs sound very interesting! Never heard of it being in tab form before. The liquid shots are probably the worst thing I've ever tasted, but so worth it. The shots raise tolerance super quick just like UEI though.

You made the right decision to leave phenibut alone. I've potentiated regular kratom with it and you might get a nice boost for a few times, but then tolerance to the combo ruins it. It's not worth it in the long-run. Take care.

@Inds- I think there is a difference between batches, on top of that some people just don't get much from it.

For me personally it's an amazing additive to other substances. It's too sedating by itself but mixed with other drugs brings out its best side.

Phenibut mixed with MDMA, LSD or Amphetamine is some fun shit.

First time me and my brother tried mixing it (his first time period) we took 250mg phenibut and 2mg d-meth along with our normal dose of MDMA. (I normally take 500-800mg phenibut.) That was one of the top nights of my life... Still get chills thinking about it 6mos later. I'll never forget my brother glancing over at me with this blown away look on his face and says, "I'm riding life like a bitch right now." I've never felt so on top of my game ever in my entire life, even the first line of the cleanest fish scale doesn't have shit on that combo.

It has amazing synergy. It also makes dosing MDMA easier on my stomach if I dose it an hour or two before the MD.

The one thing I'll agree with is the tolerance. Very long lasting..

-GC

Eeeeek! Tachycardia is not a thing I want. I have a high heart rate in general and high BP. It sounds likes in every way this is a no no!

Those tabs sound very interesting! Never heard of it being in tab form before. The liquid shots are probably the worst thing I've ever tasted, but so worth it. The shots raise tolerance super quick just like UEI though.

You made the right decision to leave phenibut alone. I've potentiated regular kratom with it and you might get a nice boost for a few times, but then tolerance to the combo ruins it. It's not worth it in the long-run. Take care.

When I very first had kratom, it was pressed tabs from a brick and mortar store. They were small dose those and I had to take a lot of them. This vendor has plain leaf and caps now, but will soon make pressed tabs in 1 gram so I won't need many and he is a trustworthy source so I'm excited for the new product to come out. I don't think it is common, but you should see if you can find it if you can swallow large tablets. Eliminates the nasty taste completely and releases just like plain leaf
as long as it isn't coated. I've never seen the liquid, but I haven't paid attention really I guess. I thought it was dose equivalent? More of a concentrate it sounds.

Thank you all!

Eeeeek! Tachycardia is not a thing I want. I have a high heart rate in general and high BP. It sounds likes in every way this is a no no!

When I very first had kratom, it was pressed tabs from a brick and mortar store. They were small dose those and I had to take a lot of them. This vendor has plain leaf and caps now, but will soon make pressed tabs in 1 gram so I won't need many and he is a trustworthy source so I'm excited for the new product to come out. I don't think it is common, but you should see if you can find it if you can swallow large tablets. Eliminates the nasty taste completely and releases just like plain leaf
as long as it isn't coated. I've never seen the liquid, but I haven't paid attention really I guess. I thought it was dose equivalent? More of a concentrate it sounds.

Thank you all!

The shot I'm talking about is 8 ml and has 12 grams of Maeng da Kratom. We're not allowed to give names of the product and sources. It's a small shot, but packs a punch. So much better than swallowing all those capsules and it feels...different, like more euphoric.

Don't run out or go cold turkey with kratom or you will have withdrawals similar to opiate withdrawals. I had to warn you. It happened to my ex. He was taking it every day and ran out one weekend. He was very mean and in a lot of pain. I told him it was withdrawals. You have to wean off of it if you take it too many days in a row. Phenibut can help with acute kratom withdrawal, if you take a low dose of phenibut for only a few days. Phenibut is just something I have for backup in case of withdrawals from certain things.

Phenibut speeds up your heart a lot, even in the tiniest doses. Major heart attack/stroke danger.

Really? I noticed no such thing. A few caffeine pills were enough to send me into a panic attack. 110mg of ecstasy was making my heart pound out of my chest. I didn't find phenibut stimulating at all.
Isn't the whole point of an anxiolytic to slow you down and not the opposite?

Really? I noticed no such thing. A few caffeine pills were enough to send me into a panic attack. 110mg of ecstasy was making my heart pound out of my chest. I didn't find phenibut stimulating at all.
Isn't the whole point of an anxiolytic to slow you down and not the opposite?
I know,I was surprised too. In fact it didn't feel stimulating, but it did crank my heart rate every time. Unfortunately I think it led to getting booted off methadone, because I think my doc thought my heart was acting funny because of that Qc interval issue or wtf it's called. On the bright side in the long run I found suboxone to be equally as analgesic with the bonus of tons of doses per month in spite of it working great at half a milligram or less,lol.

I know,I was surprised too. In fact it didn't feel stimulating, but it did crank my heart rate every time. Unfortunately I think it led to getting booted off methadone, because I think my doc thought my heart was acting funny because of that Qc interval issue or wtf it's called. On the bright side in the long run I found suboxone to be equally as analgesic with the bonus of tons of doses per month in spite of it working great at half a milligram or less,lol.

I did not feel any heart palpitations. It sounds like you are candy-flipping which might be why you experience them. On the other hand, I did experience some mydriasis with phenibut which is generally a symptom of stimulation. Did you?

The shot I'm talking about is 8 ml and has 12 grams of Maeng da Kratom. We're not allowed to give names of the product and sources. It's a small shot, but packs a punch. So much better than swallowing all those capsules and it feels...different, like more euphoric.

Don't run out or go cold turkey with kratom or you will have withdrawals similar to opiate withdrawals. I had to warn you. It happened to my ex. He was taking it every day and ran out one weekend. He was very mean and in a lot of pain. I told him it was withdrawals. You have to wean off of it if you take it too many days in a row. Phenibut can help with acute kratom withdrawal, if you take a low dose of phenibut for only a few days. Phenibut is just something I have for backup in case of withdrawals from certain things.

I have 2 wonderful vendors that collectively offer everything I need. I've heard of what you are talking about. Personally, I use plain leaf powder, a variety of strains, and down that nasty shit with some grapefruit or orange juice :| I have it mostly nailed down now, on a specific schedule. I just made my first order of caps to keep at work and my vendor will soon have pressed tablets, which is what I had to start, but his will be 1g per tab. The first ones I got were like 0.25-0.5, A LOT to ingest! I actually wasn't paying attention to my supply (new job, overwhelmed) and did not order in time from my vendor, so I tried to skip Saturday night's dose and didn't have withdrawl issues, but pain. Serious pain. I used the last of it at about 5 am when I was in tears (that takes a lot, I birthed 2 babies epidural free and didn't cry). We had to go to the most reputable head shop and overspend to match my needs for the weekend and Monday. I use it specifically for pain management and also enjoy the energy from the whites with a back up of the red to mix in small amounts if I get bad in the day. I work in a career where I need to be alert and multitasking constantly, mistakes can cost lives so I can't get tired. Been doing great. On occasion I add UEI/UEMD, mostly when I'm in bad shape at home. I am always at my peak performance as a human right when my hydros would kick in, burst of energy and complete body rush of no pain so I am able to work fast and get a lot done. That's kinda what I was looking for as an overall therapeutic effect, if that makes sense. By the majority of responses, I don't feel like Phenibut is a good decision to try out, especially relative to my shit health. Thanks smooch for your input, keep that husband stocked up lol! I am very thankful for everyone's shared experiences here! It really helped! I hope the various other places I've shared input have helped too.

I'm looking to buy phenibut in bulk could you send me a link.

Hey Germany,

Asking for links to phenibut suppliers is sourcing and against our rules. Please refrain from seeking out substances of any kind or legal status.

Thanks and Welcome to BL :)

BLUA Rules:

Specifically, you may not:

*use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:

* attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;

/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

I just started taking phenibut recently and found it to be an amazing nootropic. Killed my anxiety, made me more social and outgoing, I can actually sleep a straight 8 hours solid, and so far no issues except feeling more emotions. I'm abit concerned it's going to be banned. Any word on when that may happen?

Phenibut WDs and/or Taper Questions

SWIM has been using Phenibut for 6 weeks which started out at 1g at first and now about 1.5-2g once a day. SWIM is wondering if it is possible to not have any wd symptoms if SWIM goes ct? If wds are imminent then SWIM is asking for a taper schedule. Currently SWIM has 250mg capsules and no scale.

Last edited:
Phenibut 1.5 g (liftmode powder)
Vyvanse 20mg (d-amph equivalence is 5.9mg dextro-amphetamine)

Both substances reach peak plasma levels in approx 3 hours, so its a wonderful combo :)

combined with my morning Methadone 80mg oral drink, this cocktail has me feeling GREAT ;)

At night / bedtime maybe a 0.5mg Etizolam dose

Massive apologies for not reading through this thread before posting but I just discovered it while at work so I've just skimmed through a couple pages...
In my personal experience, I like 800mg phenibut for sleeping( I can fit roughly 800mg in a large 000 gelcap)
But if I take 2 (totalling 1600mg roughly) I find it extremely stimulating and I cannot sleep even with the addition of etizolam its MORE difficult to fall asleep on 1600mg phenibut.
But combing 800mg phenibut with mu usual etizolam dose makes just want to sleep for ages...even after I wake up on that combo , I just want to go back to bed....I also find that the 800mg phenibut makes me feel like I've had a more "natural" and well rested sleep.
I should also point out that i have brutal insomnia...not sure if that is a factor making larger doses of phenibut more stimulating or not....but I've never wanted to push the dose of phenibut passed 1600mg.
On 1600mg phenibut it honestly feels very much like being on a stimulant...cant stop talking, jittery, hyper focused and mild euphoria.
Also, i only take phenibut once in a while (maybe 2 times a month) so it might also be that zero tolorance plays a role in my experience as well...

Ime a low dose (phenibut or kratom) is more activating while a higher dose makes you sleepy
In my experience this is not the case...
Unless your talking about red vein kratom strains....the white maeng da I have is euphoric and stimulating at any dose...highest I've ever pushed it is about 10-12 grams and I was jittery so fuck and couldn't sleep for over 24 hours.
Same with phenibut....low dose I dont feel much but I sleep like a baby...double that dose to 1600mg total and I'm wide awake, alert, talking my face off and bot even benzos will invoke sleep.
People must be metabolizing these drugs somewhat differently....