Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - UPDATE 27/05/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone could get a picture or a good description of these cK's it would be appreciated. Test results too would be even better :)

But everyone be wary and always test your pills %)

Fry-d- said:
If someone could get a picture or a good description of these cK's it would be appreciated. Test results too would be even better :)

But veryone be wary and always test your pills %)

they were around a month ago or so... they were small in size, lightish pink colour, and smell /taste like the gloves of a dentist... latex smell or something but its rank... not aniseed or nething else.. u cant get this rank smell out of your mouth.

yes K. was still fun, but just wasnt ideal. we just chilled on couches at club.

ummm yeh? said:
oh, true. I thought they were new. the big green smilies would have to be one of my all time favourites, clean as8o

That they are... never been so knocked around by pills before... never really felt that all overpowering off chops feeling either... But then again, at no point did i ever feel unhappy or on a rolling up/down peak..

Seems many groups who have been out of the loop have been given ck's as their punishment :) Old shitty pills being stashed then distro'd to newb's months later? :) Ah well...

Are you guys referring to the blue and then white/light blue dolphins of different thickness' as different/new batches? Or are there a new new batch floating around?

Heard Green Mitsu's are around.. anyone?

So would you guys say that overall the best pills of late were the blue dolphins? As I've only had blue dolphins and want to make sure I'm not missing out on any other good pills!

Have you tried blue dolphins also? If so which would you say were better?

i rate the pandas as being the strongest pill than the dolphins.. ! but! i liked the blue dolphins much more, they were really dancey - happy pills.. but ure guarenteed to get fukt up if u have a panda! wooo yeh!

Aqua locoste

SHAPE: round pill, flat top with flat bottom. Logo on one side, scored on the other. both sides have a bevel

DIMENSIONS: relitively small size pill. cant find a ruler.

COLOUR: aqua

LOGO: the lacoste crocodile.

EDGES: Beveled edge on both side.

TEXTURE: Quite brittle so b careful.

SMELL: aniseed smell.

posted by abcdeee
link - http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=42514

I'd love some more info on these Lacoste's, if anyone has got some. A group of my mates may be buying some of these - but I'm worried coz there's no big reports on them, and only that dodgy pic on pillreports.

Cmon people, after a few months of Beige A's, pandas and blue dolphins, my standards are pretty high. ;)

fcuked said:
Have you tried blue dolphins also? If so which would you say were better?

I found the Pandas to be better. Enjoyed the rushes a lot more than the dolphins. The dolphins still are a fantastic pill i just seemed to enjoy the panda more! my advice take one each weekend and if pain persists please contact your dealer!

good luck look forward to hearing your results

%)

Last month I had a coupls "Blue Diamonds" in Perth, I am surprised noone here has mentioned them !

Do you have a description and maybe a EZ test result of these blue diamonds for us?

from what i remember, the blue diamonds are months old...they were around earlier this year? or late last?? cant remember.....unless there are a new batch out, or remnants from the old batch still floating around.
i never had them cos i was 'having a small break', but apparantly they were quite good. lucky for you i guess that you had them so recently
:)

pandas were good too, not as clean or dancy as the dolphins - the pandas are more likely to put u on ya arse....thats why i perfered the dolphins for a good rave etc. however in saying that, i've got a couple pandas im saving for a good night!

yeah diamonds were very much similar to the dolphins late last year around november/december.

they were strong and seemed to be everywhere in perth.

so they are either left overs from then or a new batch is out. i would say it is leftovers.

the tridents that are around are quality as well

Blue Diamonds were around about Sept/Nov 2003... Had one of my best events on them... an orsome rollercoaster of off my chop's...

floozy_from_da_mall said:
Yeah...silly me, I should have checked pillreports before I took them nasty Ck's

i plugged one of these cK's.

i have never been that fucked up before in my life of one pill.
it took about 3 hours to kick in.
was rather pissed so wasmt relying on the pill for my good times.
but then boom i coudlnt hold my head up and was k holed.

although that lasted bout 10 minutes were i had no control.
then danced my ass off and had the 1.5 hrs of my life from 4.30 to 6 a club that was fukin pumping its ass off.

definatley ketamine.
my mates "ate" them and they didnt feel shit.
but because i plugged it i was well smacked down.

very very good. different feeling of disorientation and drunkiness from the K. but then managed to dance extremely well and had a ball.

definatley keen on some more experimentation of K.
too me i havent been that fuked up since first taking pills. so it was nice for something different

ck's were yummy if you knew what was in em and took appropriate steps... ie snort them rather than eat em, and avoid alcohol!!

yeah weird.
cos i had a fuk load of alcohol all night. and also plugged it.

didnt think Ketamine was absorbed as good plugging. at the time i didnt know they were k bombs.

but fuk was i roasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.