Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - UPDATE 27/05/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tridents

Although I personally haven't had the tridents, other than a halfer along with a concoction of other pills, a fair few of my mates consumed them on Saturday and didn't rate them particularly high.
Experienced feelings of both anxiety and lovey-dovey-ness (=D), although none of the 7 or so people experienced eye-wobbles, rushes or anything to that effect.
I recall a post on pill-reports a month or so ago indicating these as being MDA, although this may not be true.
Anyway, my point?
Choose Dolphins, Pandas or Dollars over these little bastards, not really worth the pennies IMO.
:\
PEACE

I agree totally with Gilly,have had all the above mentioned except red diamonds...Blue $'s are great and very clean too! But everyone's different i guess=D

Blue Chanel?

Guys, Anyone here tried a blue chanel in perth lately?
They are quite small, about 6mm x 5mm with the chanel logo (2 overlapping 'O's). Lightish blue/aqua colour with some dark blue and white specks.
Cheers for any help.

Does anyone have any info on the "second batch" of blue dolphins? I have just had a look on pillreports and someone mentioned that people have died from this pill. The main difference of this batch from the first one is apparently the second "bad" batch has a score. Any info would be appreciated.

i saw that report, and thought it was pretty stupid "people are dying from these" etc...

u said any info would be appreciated, so here goes:

although i can't comment on the new apparently "dodgy" batch, the old batch definitely was unscored. i have a couple right here that i saved from march which are very awesome pills. i was getting "first time like" experiences from just 1.25 of them with a 5.5 hour peak.

personally if i got one that was scored though, i would give it back.

Ghostrider could you give us a good description of the old in case there is a new batch. I'm sure if people were dying in clubs the media would be jumping all over it and more than one person would know about it. But still test your pills!

sorry.. my frends had em on the w/e thats all..

Last edited:
^ I hear that.....

Guys can you stop telling us what you hear and start telling us what you see. Spreading rumours and speculation helps us not. We are trying to clear up misinformation and create a database of factual information. Post reports and requests by all means but don't spread your dealers rumours. If your making claims of this batch being MDA and this batch being MDMA and this batch being something else back it up with test results please :)

Last edited:
ATOMS

Beigh Atoms

width: 8mm
height: 4mm
score: yes
colour: beige (looks dirty white grey to me)
logo: atom (a dot with 3 eletron circuits going round, if that makes sense)

a friend said they tested purple then almost straight to black, he also said he had 1 and it put him on his ass :) another mate said he heard they were good, i havent taken it, and im not sure when i will. ill try post a pic before the end of the weekend.

floozy_from_da_mall ,
i know someone that has had the "second batch" of Dolphins, they are identical to the original slightly darker blue Dolphins(see attached pic) but as others have said they have a score on the back. It was consumed orally and caused him to be constantly sick for more than three hours until he could sleep,woke up still very sick too.
When tested it was strange, the outside of the pill tested orange to brown with Marquis regent(amphetamines i believe) but the middle of the pill did'nt react at all.
Anyway hope this bit of info helps,i would prob stay away from these myself, not worth the risk.....

Attachments

• blue dolphin.jpg
    blue dolphin.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 69
I'm really sorry for "talking crap". I just reiterated what I have read on pillreports and thought I would get more info on here since there wasn't much available on pillreports. Thanks to those who have replied.

I also agree that people shouldn't post things like "people have died on this pill". Sorry guys.

hi guys

can anyone enlighten me on pink hearts? i'm supposed to be having them tonight and i haven't found anyone else whose had them before. cheers

Hi klomper,

Could you please describe the pill you're looking for information about? That way people will know if the ones they had match the ones you have... otherwise they might be describing a different pill and giving you information that could be inaccurate. Check the posting guidelines for information that could be helpful to include in your info request.

BigTrancer :)

As BT said, info guys info, the more the better

Personally I havent had a pill in months, since I got my hands on some MDMA powder pills have lost their appeal totally. The powder I have had is pinkish, as fine as talcum powder, has the strongest mdma smell to it and blows your fuckin head off something cruel. I do know a few experienced users that have a pill and then will drop some of the powder just before they peak, it sends them off hardcore, however unless you have a real tolerance(4-7 pills in a night without ill effects) I WOULD NEVER DO THIS

So if any of you get the chance to try this lovely thing, and it tests ok you will be in for a treat, just dont mix it.

Has anyone tried any of the beige A's goin around at the moment. Picked up a couple of these and tested with mandelin. Turned Dark purple in about 3-4 seconds and then black very shortly after. If anyone has tried these ones out let me know wat their like.

kryptic , seeming you have the pills could you please give us dimensions etc. That would be a big help

In reguards to joebills last post, the beige/grey A's are 7mm accross x 4mm tall. Some of the pills logos have rubbed off, seems like a soft press. The pill is of a greyish/beige appearance with white specs (could possibly be the grey colour wearing off the pills). The edges are slightly bevelled, and the pill is neither domed or scored. The logo is of the capital letter, A.
Anyone have any experience with these?
Cheers.

Consumed a whole blue dolphin last w/e. Come on started after about 30 minutes, another 30 minutes and I was really on it. Never had a pill where I've been so hyped, speaking almost faster than I could think and having really intense peak. I'm having to guess how long it lasted but I suspect about 4-5 hours. Very very nice.

So nice that after we were almost down we decided to have another, which is something I've never done before. Same pill, although can't say I checked for a score on back.
Took about an hour before feeling anything and that was twitchy and strung out, another half hour and I had a bit of a chuck, but I'm pretty sure the pill would have been absorbed by then.

Lesson: Should have enjoyed the good times and then got some much needed sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.