Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - UPDATE 27/05/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue chanels anyone heard anything about them?
heres a pic...

Attachments

• chanel.jpg
    chanel.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 124
pink smilies and green smilies are pretty much the same.
Last night at *, chewed on a pink one, then 2hrs l8r munched down a green smiley. By the point wen 2nd one get in i was off my chops. seein shit that wasnt there, and tryin to pick up stuff that wasnt there to, lots of eye wobbles, saw jaw, very clean pill. no come down at all. last weekend had 1 and a half green smilies and was feelin great all week.

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
pic of green smilie alot greener by view of eye

Attachments

• save0014.jpg
    save0014.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 134
the little bastards dont disolve very well... Took down a couple, not much.... then decided to go another..and another just to see what it'll do.... Then the first lot hit me... followed by the second :) Off my chops good a proper... and ye :) no nastie come down even after being to the point of uncontrolable spasms :) Best crushed, munched or sucked me thinks.... they're solid as...

bad bikkie, what pill are u reffering to ? please include more information

Also new report was posted on pillreports on biege tridents so here it is

Beige tridents

Colour - Beige
Logo - Imprinted 3 pointed pitch fork
Shape - round flat pill , small
Edges -slightly bevelled edges
Dimensions - 7.5mm wide x 4mm thick
Score - yes
Tests - Dark Brown to black in about 10secs with EZ Test
Rating - 8 out of 10

42357.jpg

Information and pic posted by boof , http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=42357

the green smiley's.... they also release the 3rd personality..

White Euro

Colour - White
Logo - Euro Dollar
Shape - round flat pill
Edges -slight bevelled edges
Dimensions - 8mm wide x 3mm thick
Score - yes
Tests - Slow change to black
User Score - 8.5/10
euro.jpg

White Panther

Colour - White
Logo - Panther
Shape - round flat pill
Edges - straight
Score - yes
User Score - 8/10
panther.jpg

White Heineken

Colour - White
Logo - Beer bottle one side, Heineken logo other
Shape - round flat pill
Edges - small ledge around pill
Dimensions - 7mm wide x 2.5mm thick
Score - no
Tests - Very slow change to black
User Score - 6/10
beer.jpg

i loved the heinekins! made me the happiest ive evr been in my life.. lol.. couldnt stop giggling.. was pretty fucked up too tho

Fry-d- said:
White Panther

Colour - White
Logo - Panther
Shape - round flat pill
Edges - straight
Score - yes
User Score - 8/10
panther.jpg

These look extremely similar to the ones I had in Janaury. Some of the best pills I've had.

Another thing about the panthers is i think there made locally , i know this is just a assumption with no evidence but they seem to be always circulating around perth and usually always the same colour , shape , size etc. Its just so rare for a pill to always be around.

They were damm good and but it is also quite possible they were stashed from what seemed to be an endless supply of them earlier in the year.

Blue dollars are meant to be better than blue dolphins, but i havent consumed, viewed or tested so i guess this is a pointless post...

and the fact that blue dollars are not even circulating any more , if you do come across some i would expect them to be some of the last of that batch.

oh, true. I thought they were new. the big green smilies would have to be one of my all time favourites, clean as8o

Last edited:
Blue dolphin

Colour - very light blue , almost white
Logo - Imprinted Dolphin
Shape - round flat pill , no domes ,
Edges - bevelled edges both sides
Dimensions - 8mm wide x 4mm thick
Score - No score
Tests - EZ Test Result: Marquis: dark purple in 2 seconds, jet black in another 3 seconds. Simons: really dark blue in about 2 to 3
Rating - 8/9 out of 10

method

the result

These work just as well however administered

is there a new batch of blue dolphins out.. a few ppl had em on the w/e.... are they as good as the old batch? xox

Just a little warning: Pink CK's floating around in Perth are crap. I have a suspicion that they're K-bombs. Anyone else tried them?

The pink cks are probably the ones that were around 3 months ago. These were suspected and maybe even confirmed to be K by everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.