• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Permanent headaches from LSD

After one of my acid trips about 10 years ago I started getting headaches and have had them ever since. They start as a dull pressure and intensify the longer I’m awake. The better I sleep the less likely I am to have one. I don’t know if that sounds familiar. I’ve only heard of a few people experiencing this. Get back to me if you read this as I’m curious to what you’ve done to combat the problem.

Not to bash you, but are you sure you had LSD?

In my experience, LSD is the most wonderful and benign drug ever; however, after taking 25i-Nbome last summer, thinking it was LSD at first, I began having constant daily headaches. These headaches have not gone away. My head hurts right now. LSD never hurt me like this, but I directly associate these headaches with 25i. Perhaps someone royally fucked you and sold you 25i as well.

How are those headaches now? What can you say in retrospect?

-GC

-GC
To be quite frank, I still think I’m having them, over 8 years later. But I drink and smoke a lot in recent years and so I chalk them up to that. My head doesn’t hurt so much when I don’t drink, don’t smoke weed, and I get good rest and exercise.

So I guess they go away? But they come back when I mishandle my health and wellbeing. It’s really hard to quantify. It’s also really hard to get myself 100% sober for any period of time and then get good sleep and exercise to test myself. I have a low headache as I write this but there’s a jackhammer going in my home and I got drunk last night and lost sleep though.

-GC
Not to bash you, but are you sure you had LSD?

In my experience, LSD is the most wonderful and benign drug ever; however, after taking 25i-Nbome last summer, thinking it was LSD at first, I began having constant daily headaches. These headaches have not gone away. My head hurts right now. LSD never hurt me like this, but I directly associate these headaches with 25i. Perhaps someone royally fucked you and sold you 25i as well.

-GC
The headaches have not gotten any better for me. Idk if it was LSD for sure but effects indistinguishable from any “LSD” I’ve ever had. Even 10 years later after not taking zero LSD I still get the headaches. I never plan on taking it again. As long as I sleep well I won’t get any headaches but that’s never a promise.

I’m not sure if this question was for me. I’m new to blue light.