• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Perc 30 Fentanyl NEED HELP NOW

I'll just say I usually spend more on my lunch than those pills.

(And I'm a cheapo
lol, if a cheap lunch is McDonalds then yeah I’d say it woulda cost me 2 and a half of those. But people are willing to pay double that all day. Kinda crazy how the best opiate (imo) became the cheapest & most abundant.

if u can skip a day and not get sick its def some sort of long lasting RC. cause real fent would have u waking up i withdrawals. the half life on it is short like heroine. prolly explains why u feel withdrawals for weeks cause if u can skip a day without feeling WD then something ur taking/snorting is very long lasting to stay in ur system a while. prolly some weird fent analog

But do we even know whether such an analogue exists? I can tell you this, it felt like the real deal. I haven’t gotten euphoria from opiates in over a decade. Methadone & heroin don’t give me mood elevation like the pills used to. My tolerance became way too high. Heroin’s strictly a body high for me. These blue pills? Same distinctive mood elevation/euphoria that I used to feel when I took the fentanyl lollipops.

So does fentanyl have analogues with longer half life’s that we know about?

if u can skip a day and not get sick its def some sort of long lasting RC. cause real fent would have u waking up i withdrawals. the half life on it is short like heroine. prolly explains why u feel withdrawals for weeks

The blue m30's I had were sold as fent, tested positive for fent and had the same profile of effects as fent. One weird thing is they took about 20-30min to hit even when snorted. Also lasted a long time. Withdrawals didn't really start until 14-20 hours

It's possible it was both RC + fent but I doubt it. I believe it was one of the many new fent analogues, theres a new one each week. Maybe a prodrug? But who knows

But do we even know whether such an analogue exists? I can tell you this, it felt like the real deal. I haven’t gotten euphoria from opiates in over a decade. Methadone & heroin don’t give me mood elevation like the pills used to. My tolerance became way too high. Heroin’s strictly a body high for me. These blue pills? Same distinctive mood elevation/euphoria that I used to feel when I took the fentanyl lollipops.

Yes, that is why it is extremely difficult to come off of.

yeah theres about 4 different kinds of fent. plus he could be pressing the pills with fent+ another drug. maybe methadone since that has such a long half life? who knows man, ive read of people on darknet sending samples off to labquest or something to see whats in the pill. idk how they do that but id love to know myself

It’s true, as I’ve beaten the pills myself a couple weeks back. But I’m still on suboxone and I consider that far from clean. Getting clean is the easy part. Staying clean? Sheesh. I’m waking up in the morning angry for no particular reason. Depressed, sporadic crying spells. I guess they say it’s normal but it sure doesn’t feel normal. Anybody know how long this phase tends to last? It’s during this point where I’ve always tended to relapse...

yeah theres about 4 different kinds of fent. plus he could be pressing the pills with fent+ another drug. maybe methadone since that has such a long half life? who knows man, ive read of people on darknet sending samples off to labquest or something to see whats in the pill. idk how they do that but id love to know myself

4 kinds huh? No shit...just FYI, I had myself tested while on those pills and came back positive for fentanyl. Nothing else.

4 kinds huh? No shit...just FYI, I had myself tested while on those pills and came back positive for fentanyl. Nothing else.
Because any fentanyl analogue is going to test positive for fentanyl whether it's pharmaceutical or illicit. Just because you tested positive doesn't mean it wasn't another kind of fentanyl just fyi.

Last edited:
It’s true, as I’ve beaten the pills myself a couple weeks back. But I’m still on suboxone and I consider that far from clean. Getting clean is the easy part. Staying clean? Sheesh. I’m waking up in the morning angry for no particular reason. Depressed, sporadic crying spells. I guess they say it’s normal but it sure doesn’t feel normal. Anybody know how long this phase tends to last? It’s during this point where I’ve always tended to relapse...
I'm sorry to hear that. How long were you on the pills? I don't experience any of those side effects but they also put me on an antidepressant so maybe you should talk to your doc about that and maybe something like clonidine to help until the antidepressant starts working. But congrats on beating the pills, not everyone gets out alive or even at all. I'm proud of you and if you need someone to talk to you're welcome to email me :) [email protected]

Because any fentanyl analogue is going to test positive for fentanyl whether it's pharmaceutical or illicit. Just because you tested positive doesn't mean it wasn't another kind of fentanyl just fyi.

Yeah I figured as much. I mentioned the positive text for fentanyl because some people speculate that maybe they’re mixing fentanyl and methadone to explain the ultra long half life.

I'm sorry to hear that. How long were you on the pills? I don't experience any of those side effects but they also put me on an antidepressant so maybe you should talk to your doc about that and maybe something like clonidine to help until the antidepressant starts working. But congrats on beating the pills, not everyone gets out alive or even at all. I'm proud of you and if you need someone to talk to you're welcome to email me :) [email protected]

Really appreciate that. Careful though, I may well take you up on that. 😎👍

If u can get some methadone just to get switched to something with a longer Halflife.. I always was told 36 hours was enough time to switch to subs.
Nope. I messed with fent and fent analogues and 36 hrs was not long enough. Instant PWD in 5 mins after taking subs.

Lyrica and Ativan is all you really need from the prescription department. Take your last dose at night. When you wake up take your Lyrica and dose accordingly and you’ll barely feel the WDs and use .5-1mg Ativan for the physiological issues.

There is many more than 4 Fent Analogues. There was around 25-30 KNOWN direct Fent Analogues and this was as of a few years ago, not recently, so I am positive there are well over 100+ now. They create new ones in labs all the time. Researchers in Mexico are steady trying to beat the tests by coming out with new and different Analogues that will provide the proper "high" but can pass a test...but as soon as they catch some of it, its added to the testing. I have Fent test strips that test for Fent, bunch of Analogues and even Carfentanyl. Just arrived today actually.

I always/only ever knew of 4 analogs
Car
Furanyl
Acetyl
Butranyl(spelling?)
. But this was years ago, like 3 or 4 maybe 5, a mate of mine used to smoke them, and mix them all together with 'standard' fent, and H+oxy+o-dsmt/gbl/benzo combos, he was mad! He's done some insane combos.
He's actually still alive, ended up in rehab and has been clean for 4 years at least 💪

But yeah it doesn't surprise me if there is over 100 analogs now, fuckin mad chemists

I always/only ever knew of 4 analogs
Car
Furanyl
Acetyl
Butranyl(spelling?)
. But this was years ago, like 3 or 4 maybe 5, a mate of mine used to smoke them, and mix them all together with 'standard' fent, and H+oxy+o-dsmt/gbl/benzo combos, he was mad! He's done some insane combos.
He's actually still alive, ended up in rehab and has been clean for 4 years at least 💪

But yeah it doesn't surprise me if there is over 100 analogs now, fuckin mad chemists
GBL as in gababutanediol? The precursor to GHB? That shit was responsible for 1 of my 3 overdoses. It’s damn near impossible to mix that shit with opiates safely. Your friend truly was a mad man. Glad to hear he pulled it off. Gives me hope that I still have a shot at doing the same. I’m still on suboxone 3 weeks later in case anyone is wondering. I was on 16mg only a few days ago. Down to 4mg as of today. But going from 4mg to 0mg is the hard part...

There is many more than 4 Fent Analogues. There was around 25-30 KNOWN direct Fent Analogues and this was as of a few years ago, not recently, so I am positive there are well over 100+ now. They create new ones in labs all the time. Researchers in Mexico are steady trying to beat the tests by coming out with new and different Analogues that will provide the proper "high" but can pass a test...but as soon as they catch some of it, its added to the testing. I have Fent test strips that test for Fent, bunch of Analogues and even Carfentanyl. Just arrived today actually.
Whoa...So you’re saying that the “researchers” (dealers by extension IMO) are developing these new analogues. My dealer told me these blue pills come from Mexico. But surely they’re not uploading their data for public consumption. Or am I wrong about that?

Also, of the 25-30 known analogues that you know about, which has the longest half life and how long is it?

GBL as in gababutanediol? The precursor to GHB? That shit was responsible for 1 of my 3 overdoses. It’s damn near impossible to mix that shit with opiates safely. Your friend truly was a mad man. Glad to hear he pulled it off. Gives me hope that I still have a shot at doing the same. I’m still on suboxone 3 weeks later in case anyone is wondering. I was on 16mg only a few days ago. Down to 4mg as of today. But going from 4mg to 0mg is the hard part...
Yea that's the one, he was heavily addicted with a huge tolerance to opis, bzds and gbl for years. He had 2 seizures in rehab due to the gbl WDs but yeah, he made it! Good luck pal

Well, just an update to the question of what’s actually in the blue pills. It seems it’s a combination of 3 opiates, 1 of which is “unknown”, and 2 of them have been stated to be research chemicals! Likely fentanyl analogues. The CNN story I will link below was based on yellow percocet 10/325 counterfeits, but I suspect it’s the same shit. But the article is from 2017 so it’s entirely possible it’s a different formulation. Unfortunately the article didn’t name any of the chemicals, but by now I’m sure that info is public in case anyone wants to do a little more digging.

This is a quote from the article:

“Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times more potent than the drug morphine, and experts say some fentanyl-like molecules can be far more potent. Further testing is required to verify the identity of the new (unknown) drug, the bureau said.

The second opioid found was a known synthetic drug, Miles said, but its name is being withheld until the full analysis of both drugs is complete. This could take days, she said.“