• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Perc 30 Fentanyl NEED HELP NOW

BlackSheep25

Greenlighter
Hey all! New member here. I’m having a little difficulty getting off these devilish little pills. They are pressed to look like blue perc 30’s with the M on one side but they’re actually Fentanyl and EXTREMELY strong and hard to get off of. I have tried everything and from what little I’ve been able to find people say you have to get off of them for 3-4 days before you can start suboxone (which I have a plethora of) I have managed to wait 48 hours and dosed a little sub and went straight into precipitated withdrawals (which let me tell you is a whole holy hell in itself) and had to use the pills to get it to stop. How the hell do I get off of these? I’ve kicked a massive heroin habit and this is like nothing I’ve ever experienced in my life. I need help. FAST. Please if anyone has knowledge on these and what to do to stay off them for 3-4 days so I can start my suboxone I’d be forever grateful. These are ruining my life.

How long have you been on the fent pills? Maybe go back onto heroin or real oxys instead of using the fent pills, and then taper off that with subutex

If u can get some methadone just to get switched to something with a longer Halflife.. I always was told 36 hours was enough time to switch to subs.

Can't you use some long acting benzos and gabas to hold back the WDs? Maybe alongside a little bit of a weaker opiate?
Do you have access to benzos/gabas?
Sadly I don’t have access to anything that would keep me comfortable long enough to start my suboxone. I did however email my dr to see if there’s something he can do to help me.

How long have you been on the fent pills? Maybe go back onto heroin or real oxys instead of using the fent pills, and then taper off that with subutex
Only about a month and a half which has me baffled how hard they have a hold on me. These things are like nothing I’ve ever experienced and I’ve kicked a nasty heroin habit before so I’m at a loss with all of this. If I could find anything else I would switch, but no one knows where to get anything else :(

If u can get some methadone just to get switched to something with a longer Halflife.. I always was told 36 hours was enough time to switch to subs.
How would I get my hands on Methadone? And I’ve heard that’s even worse...

How did you kick the heroin habit? I used methodone for that but that was 18 years ago, I'm glad I'm not an opiate or opioid addict today getting sold all this bashed, shit fentanyl and things it's fucked up

How did you kick the heroin habit? I used methodone for that but that was 18 years ago, I'm glad I'm not an opiate or opioid addict today getting sold all this bashed, shit fentanyl and things it's fucked up
I used Suboxone, but suboxone isn’t working with these pills. I’m at a complete loss.

If you have medicaid and live in the usa in a city there will be a methadone maintenance clinic that shoudont be hard to join. It is way way harder to utilize it if your not mobile. Methadone seeps into ur bones eventually. the longest roughest wd period ever from the horror stories of people quitting after a few decades on 200+mg cold turkey and it taking over a month.... its safe n nice to use for shorter term plans on lowering tolerance to quitting. saved my ass a little bit pounding my daily sunday dose as im gettingjammed up for false tags on a whip

Comfort meds are a good choice if you need to go cold turkey.

If comfort meds don't cut it you might have to taper down if the withdrawal is that unbearable, and unfortunately this will be a slow process. The only good way to taper pills with unknown potency is volumetric dosing, you crush all the pills up and dissolve them in a measured amount of water. Then you can drink a small, also carefully measured, amount of this water to keep your daily doses highly consistent.

This will involve testing the waters (npi) for every batch you make and figuring out what is a good dose for that batch, always start smaller.

If you want more info on this method let me know. But methadone or another opiate will be better for a taper, if you can get ahold of them, although the methadone withdrawals will likely be longer than other opiates.

So my dr prescribed valium, clonidine, Baclofen and seroquel to get me through the next few days. Let’s just say that combo makes me feel like I’m in a fucking coma. I hope this works. I’d give anything for this to work 😭

Those fuckers are strong too. I tried one for the first time a while back with no tolerance and it got me way too high. Definetely stronger than a real Oxycodone 30.

All I can suggest in your situation is to get into a medical detox and go from there.

Well, you can't feel the withdrawal if you're in a coma. Just make sure you don't start recklessly dosing these drugs and then take an opiate out of desperation, that's a lot of CNS depressants and could get dangerous quickly.
I haven’t touched any opiates or even thought about it. Honestly I’ve barely been awake 🙈 it was either this or inpatient rehab and I couldn’t afford that. So my docs a good man and gave me what I needed to detox and start my subs. Though I’m not even sure I’ll need the subs when I come out of this, and god bless me if I don’t lol

Those fuckers are strong too. I tried one for the first time a while back with no tolerance and it got me way too high. Definetely stronger than a real Oxycodone 30.

All I can suggest in your situation is to get into a medical detox and go from there.
My doc has me on detox meds for a few days so I can start taking my subs. I can’t afford an inpatient rehab or detox but my doc is cool and he’s got my back 😊

I was unaware doctors would do that.
It really depends on your relationship with them and how honest you are. I told him about the research I did on those pills and that most people say you have to detox for at least 3 days so that’s why I was having trouble starting my subs because I went into PW every time even after waiting 48hours so he thought up a concoction to get me through and sent it in for me. Like I said he’s super cool and just wants to see me sober no matter what

Amazingly I’m in exactly the same boat. I’ve been eating 4 pills, once a day. It can literally hold you for 2 days which makes zero sense given fentany’s half life, but I’m here to tell you they hold you as long as methadone. I waited a full 48 hours and tried switching to subs, same thing: PWD.

How is that even possible? Unless the pills have fentanyl AND methadone, which wouldn’t make any sense.

To the TC, if I figured out how to get out of this I’ll let you know. I think switching back to tar, tapering, then inducting is probably the answer. We’ll see