• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Perc 30 Fentanyl NEED HELP NOW

Hey TC, forgot to ask...how many pills a day we’re you taking? And when you went into PWD, did you notice (even the next day) that you couldn’t get words out or badly slurring your speech? A totally new feature I noticed this time, and I’ve been in PWD many times before. This stuff is utterly evil...

Amazingly I’m in exactly the same boat. I’ve been eating 4 pills, once a day. It can literally hold you for 2 days which makes zero sense given fentany’s half life, but I’m here to tell you they hold you as long as methadone. I waited a full 48 hours and tried switching to subs, same thing: PWD.

How is that even possible? Unless the pills have fentanyl AND methadone, which wouldn’t make any sense.

To the TC, if I figured out how to get out of this I’ll let you know. I think switching back to tar, tapering, then inducting is probably the answer. We’ll see
My best advice is call a suboxone dr, and have them prescribe you a Benzo (in my case valium) a muscle relaxer (in my case Baclofen) something for sleep (seroquel) and clonidine. This combo for 3 days is what saved my life. By the end of the 3rd day I was able to dose my suboxone comfortably. You just have to explain to them these pressed street pills have an unbelievably long half life and are nearly impossible to kick because you have to go a minimum of 3 days without them to start suboxone or you will go into PW every time. Most doctors are really understanding as long as you’re honest. I thought I’d get kicked from my program but my doctor was compassionate and understanding and prescribed a cocktail of meds to get through the 3 days.

Hey TC, forgot to ask...how many pills a day we’re you taking? And when you went into PWD, did you notice (even the next day) that you couldn’t get words out or badly slurring your speech? A totally new feature I noticed this time, and I’ve been in PWD many times before. This stuff is utterly evil...
I was on a 10 pill a day habit but I weaned it down to around 5 by the time I went on my doctors cocktail of meds to get me off them. These pills are the devil. I’ve never in my life come across anything like them before and getting off them is a challenge unlike anything you can imagine. Without inpatient detox or a doc willing to give you comfort meds for a few days, you’re pretty much fucked.

If you don’t have a doctor to help you then I suggest switching to an opiate with a lesser half life for a few days and then try the subs again. PW is absolutely the most horrific thing I’ve ever experienced and when I was on heroin I could snort a fat line and then dose sub like 12 hours later so my dumbass took two strips maybe 15 hours after smoking the pills and it was so bad I pissed my pants and had no idea what was going on. I couldn’t even dial my doctors number, my husband had to call them and talk for me because I was basically crawling out of my skin. Fuckin worst experience of my life. These pills are the devil.

Amazing that the fact that they’re pills would affect the half life like that. That doesn’t even seem logical to me. Maybe this is precisely why they don’t make fentanyl in oral preparations. Anyhow I’m really glad you beat em. If I can just get one more successful induction (how many times have I said that)...

Take care of yourself,

Shant

Amazing that the fact that they’re pills would affect the half life like that. That doesn’t even seem logical to me. Maybe this is precisely why they don’t make fentanyl in oral preparations. Anyhow I’m really glad you beat em. If I can just get one more successful induction (how many times have I said that)...

Take care of yourself,

Shant
I’m happy to help you through your induction if you possess bupe and would like to give it a try

I would recommend getting a supply going of Benzodiazepines, Gabapentinoids and.other comfort meds like Clonidine. You probably dont need me to say this, but the Benzodiazepines are for withdrawal symptoms, not to be used with the Fentanyl.

Are you familiar with this stuff? All you really need is to power through a few days until yoi can reach your Buprenorphine induction and then you are home free!

We can help guid you through everything man. Just let us know what you need and feel free to message me anytime even just for support, I will do my best :)

Wow, well thanks you guys. Dunno what to say.

So, I’ve got about 10 klonopin (2mg), 3mg of Xanax.
That covers the benzos. I’ve got enough gaba and clonidine to cause a horse to OD. Plus Ambien and somas.

So I’ve got the comfort meds, but I have to be careful with those. Knowing which to combine and which not to. Also I have weird reactions to Gabapentin and clonidine in that they increase my pulse (even though they drop blood pressure).

Here’s my plan: switch back to tar. Today I only smoked .5g. Tomorrow I’ll do the same, then .4 on Saturday, .3 on Sunday morning all at once. That’ll hold me until late afternoon. That’s when I’ll load up on the comfort meds. The next day, I should be in full withdrawal as soon as I wake up. Appx 24 hours after taking that last .3. Then I’ll induct. Should be alright, no? What do you think? Thanks again,

Shant

I think this is definitely a reasonable plan dude. You're not wanting to use Buprenorphine in any way?

It sounds like you have a stockpile of comfort meds you could ask for. Like you said, you have gotta be careful with their usage. So here is something for everybody and not just you sir.

In the attempt to mitigate your symptoms using non-Opioid, yet strong sedatives, it can be very easy to black out before you reach your goal and we all know blackouts can lead to all kinds of bad behavior.

Let us know how you do or if you have any questions man. Sorry I wasn't able to get back quicker man 😥

Depends, I don't think a blackout would change his whole persona but that's me -- anyhow using natural treatments can be possible.

Yeah but in a benzo blackout it's not uncommon to wake up with your entire stash of drugs missing with no recollection of where they went. Combine strong gaba sedative blackouts and opiates, and that is an extremely deadly mix.

UPDATE - So, I inducted today. Successfully. Started with 4mg of sub, didn't feel anything so an hour later took another 4. Then 3 hours later another 8mg. No real withdrawal symptoms to speak of other then just a very mild general body pain and boy you should hear the sounds coming from my gut. I ate a shitload of fiber (psylium husk ftw!) yesterday so there was absolutely no diarrhea today. But my stomach is pissed at me.

Anyway, here's how I did it. I followed the plan I set above to the letter. .5g of tar for 2 days, .4 on day 3, and .3 on day 4. I smoked all .3 at once at 9am. That actually held me til about 4am. 16 hours! Couldn't believe that. But when I started feeling it at 4am I took 1200mg of Gaba, 2mg of xanax, and 2 somas. I got 5 hours of sleep from that. So it's 9am now, a full 24 hours since I last used. But I wasn't taking any chances so I waited 3 more hours. And you already know the rest. The induction was a cakewalk! Now I need to figure out how to get from here to Vivitrol (14 days of NOTHING, opiate wise. Not even partial agonists like bupe). I once made it to day 8 and finally cracked. I don't know how I'm gonna pull that off. But I'll make a separate thread for that.

Still, I'm craving dope like I only do on bupe. But in 2 days that will mostly be gone. Anyway, I wanted to thank all you guys for not only your responses, but your clear concern. It's refreshing. And Keif Richards? You are a stud, brother. Thank you all,

Shant D.

And btw, keif Richards, you were absolutely right about being careful with the sleep/comfort meds. I've never overdosed on opiates. I walked off 2mg of suboxone figuring that would be doable, but the withdrawal symptoms came 2 days later oddly enough (37 hour half life on the bupe afterall). So I took a bunch of clonidine (8 I believe) and gaba, ambien, weed, benzos, somas, and my breathing stopped. Luckily my family noticed and called the emt's.

This happened 3 times in 1 week! No opiates involved. They narcaned me twice on each OD and nothing happened. So remember people, opiates you know how to handle. All the other meds? Not really. THAT's when you OD. I was on 90mg of methadone and smoking tar on top. For years. Never came close to ODing (because I smoke, never slammed). But as soon as the opiates were out of my system, it was the "comfort meds" that screwed me. Ofcourse I was an idiot for taking so much shit, but I feel this is important for people to know. You are NOT home free just because you've phased out the opiates.

@highhh
@BlackSheep25

I was on some fake blue m30 pills for 2-3 months. They were sold as fent, not oxy and were super fucking cheap. Bought 100 of them....

The withdrawals were fucking INSANE! Lasted nearly 3 weeks.

I don't know what was in them, I believe some new fent analogue. Got them off the dark net.

They were VERY strong. 1/2 of a pill would annihilate someone without tolerance.

The withdrawals were overall less intense than heroin but lasted WAYYYY longer. IDK why. fucking 3 weeks man, could hardly get out of bed. After about 2 weeks the "sickness" stopped but the body aches/depression remained for another week.

After the 3 week mark I picked up some kratom and then felt fine.

you aren't alone, those fake m30's are fucking evil.

also, just to clarify (I'm OCD), m30s are supposed to be just oxy, not percs (tylenol)

Last edited:
those pills HAVE to be pressed with some sort of research chemical or something cause ive never heard of someone waiting 48/h and still going into PW from sub. maybe cause fent is so strong? idk thats. just weird though. usually 12-24 hours and sub should work but it doesnt depend on how much and how long youve been doing opiates

Yeah I agree totally, it literally makes no sense why they should hold you for as long as they do but I’m hear to tell you it’s not an exaggeration. You can easily skip a day on those things and not feel sick. I’m thinking the fact that they’re taken orally (which no drug manufacturer offers) has something to do with it. But you wouldn’t think it would make that big a difference. If it is some research fentanyl analogue I’d pay money to know what that might be...

@highhh
@BlackSheep25

I was on some fake blue m30 pills for 2-3 months. They were sold as fent, not oxy and were super fucking cheap. Bought 100 of them....

The withdrawals were fucking INSANE! Lasted nearly 3 weeks.

I don't know what was in them, I believe some new fent analogue. Got them off the dark net.

They were VERY strong. 1/2 of a pill would annihilate someone without tolerance.

The withdrawals were overall less intense than heroin but lasted WAYYYY longer. IDK why. fucking 3 weeks man, could hardly get out of bed. After about 2 weeks the "sickness" stopped but the body aches/depression remained for another week.

After the 3 week mark I picked up some kratom and then felt fine.

you aren't alone, those fake m30's are fucking evil.

also, just to clarify (I'm OCD), m30s are supposed to be just oxy, not percs (tylenol)

I wish I could ask you what you paid but I don’t believe we’re allowed to talk actual numbers here. Mine were expensive as hell, not as much as the real oxy 30s, but way too much for counterfeit fentanyl. And I was seeking em for double that.

I wish I could ask you what you paid but I don’t believe we’re allowed to talk actual numbers here. Mine were expensive as hell, not as much as the real oxy 30s, but way too much for counterfeit fentanyl. And I was seeking em for double that.

I'll just say I usually spend more on my lunch than those pills.

(And I'm a cheapo and don't eat much)

Yeah I agree totally, it literally makes no sense why they should hold you for as long as they do but I’m hear to tell you it’s not an exaggeration. You can easily skip a day on those things and not feel sick. I’m thinking the fact that they’re taken orally (which no drug manufacturer offers) has something to do with it. But you wouldn’t think it would make that big a difference. If it is some research fentanyl analogue I’d pay money to know what that might be...
if u can skip a day and not get sick its def some sort of long lasting RC. cause real fent would have u waking up i withdrawals. the half life on it is short like heroine. prolly explains why u feel withdrawals for weeks cause if u can skip a day without feeling WD then something ur taking/snorting is very long lasting to stay in ur system a while. prolly some weird fent analog

Last edited: