• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People who enjoy Ice/Methamphetamine

My shadow people like spying on me through my 3rd floor window, they mostly come around when I'm naked for some reason

I enjoy it because I use it only 4 days binge sometimes in one month 2 binges 5 days, always sleeping at night and eating food in the morning. And after that I take at least 6 month break, or even 1 year. I just don't feel needing amphetamines anymore. But nowadays I usually use only for opioid WD's thats where they are the best.

I love meth more than dex because while on meth I can easily read hundred pages of scientific researcher, while on dex I just lay somewhere doing really nothing. I use https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov and https://www.researchgate.net, it has research's made pretty much about every topic, not all are free for non-student, so for some reasearch there is only short overview, maybe someone can borrow me his/her account for that? I think I would really need that 5mg legal meth, to be able to study in university, I once tried but my attention span and impulsiveness didn't mix with it. Too much meth thought makes me sex crazed who cant stop any little bit more meth and I think that every damn cop is after me because I just happen to have small amount of meth, and I'm not living in SE-Asia. Small doses of meth is really great got studying, I prefer to take little more tthan that so I get that euphoric feeling for whole day too, but without any nasty paranoia.

Funny that you say that, I actually completely forgot I wrote this and it's almost a wake up call to me right now.

The last time I did meth (wasn't even supposed to happen but my friend came with a bumper full of meth, -didn't even know he relapsed on meth- and I was fucked up... said yolo and did it). I danced nonstop at this bass heavy event and smoked joints in the crowd and blowing smoke accidentally in people's faces, but there was nowhere to turn. Walking sideways past security.... eyes connected.... the funny thing is the adderall fucked me up and the meth I snorted just made me stay awake for awhile.

I then came home and sat on my porch listening to the same song on repeat and lighting one cigarette after the other.

The other recent time I did it.... I legit was doing k all night and was tired and my friend had me smoke it. Lol, still was tired. They were all lit and I was like.... sooooo this is it?

It was all real good crystal too, but I was like meh

Idk I don't really think it's that great. Weird. I rather do prescription amphetamines and I have more fun.

Last edited:
LIke I said before man, maybe its the ROA , because you swallow your adderall right? well pour out enough meth for a fat line, and then put it in a gel cap and swallow it with a glass of milk, wait and see how you feel

Individual chemistry my friend.

When I first tried it, I was very underwhelmed as well. It felt almost like a downer when I smoked it. I'm sure it was garbage though, my source was a psychotic hillbilly tweaker who rambled about meth non-stop and smelled like a wet dog who rolled around in his own shit. Unfortunately he also stayed on my couch.

(nothing against tweakers I'm just saying this guy was otherworldly in the piece of shit department)

My biggest issue now is going into meth/stim-induced psychosis far too quick since I've experienced 5-6 days awake and went into complete psychosis and schizophrenic paranoia, it can now only take one good shot of shards or a couple bowls of potent crystal d-amp to send me into psychosis later on during the high, benzos can help, but can make me say things I regret to people or be obnoxious. It's not a favorite of mine, I mean I enjoy the sex/masturbation on it and the creativity burst and motivation to focus (Dexedrine would be better for motivation to focus and create art/music), but the hallucinations and psychosis that I have went through so many times is remembered by my brain so it can just end up being paranoid misery.

I wasnt sure if that happened to just me or other people too. I have stayed up for 3-4 days many of different times. But after doing a 3 day binge then only sleeping for like 6 hours i stayed up for another 5 full days and crashed on my 6th day, all while taking many shots each day. I honestly could not tell the difference between what was really there and what was not. i was the guy walking down the middle of the street in my neighboorhood yelling to all these people that werent really there that i know they were gonna kill me and im telling them to get to it and and im in fighting stance ready to beat the shit out of all these people that are not there. Geez couldnt imagine how nuts i looked to anyone that saw me. After sleeping it off for a few days and feeling better and when i used again i took my first shot sometime in the later morning and by midnight i was watching cops break into my car type stuff that wasnt really happening. if the qulity of the product is good enough it can start to happen in half the time now.

Raw22 said:
if the quality of the product is good enough it can start to happen in half the time now.

That's what happened to me. In the beginning I had to push both the dosage and sleep deprivation hard in order to reach psychosis.

But the more times I experienced psychosis the quicker and easier it would happened. Basically a kindling effect.

I pushed things so hard and for so long with stimulants that nowadays the psychosis pretty much starts with the very first dose. It's not all encompassing usually but doesn't take much to get so.

I think I hit the ground running with meth delusions. Meth hallucinations came much later (the ones that you know aren't from sleep loss). Of course, you have to remember that they're not delusions if you know you'rec crazy at the time. You only figure that out later, like in the ER or the police station. So all those times you did NOT wake up on a stretcher, and no one was around to notice, how would you know you weren tjust deluded over banal everyday stuff, and forgot?

Well it does feel pretty good and can be used as a productive tool, which is not the case with most other recreational stims. Also theoretically it has fewer side effects than regular amphetamine at equipotent doses. But of couse it can be pretty bad and uncomfortable at high doses or with continuous binging, I often get really anxious and paranoid on the comedown (aand tachycadia...) if I take too much.

It is productive only when there's one thing to be done. Put two things in front of me, like right now, which to start first, where and how, and I will spend all night spamming drum forums instead. I could have stripped and replaced all the linoleum in the house by now. My excuse is that the productive roar I will produce once unleashed would make the neighbors calls the cops at this hour (it wouldn't).

If you have like, a giant ball of yarn that you need untangled, just leave it in my path somewhere, don't ask, and eventually it will be untangled. Ask me to clean something, and it will never happen.

It is productive only when there's one thing to be done. Put two things in front of me, like right now, which to start first, where and how, and I will spend all night spamming drum forums instead. I could have stripped and replaced all the linoleum in the house by now. My excuse is that the productive roar I will produce once unleashed would make the neighbors calls the cops at this hour (it wouldn't).

If you have like, a giant ball of yarn that you need untangled, just leave it in my path somewhere, don't ask, and eventually it will be untangled. Ask me to clean something, and it will never happen.
Dude spot on, I used to Harvey dent shit up and flip a coin when I couldn't decide

I like it especially since it had me thinking about taking a/or many cocks ive still not had a cock but maybe someone on here could help me with that. 865four1zero512zero text me or message me on here

Relatively new user here. First used in December of 2016, and loved it since. Used maybe once before summer of 17, but roommates tweaker moved in. He would pass out, and she would take his shit and smoke it with me (with me thinking it was hers). Since she moved (because she couldn't handle her shit), my supply has mostly dried up. Longest I stayed up was 5 days. Saw shadow people, but was expecting them so I wasn't really freaked out. Since I got a job, I'll probably stay up for at most a day so I dont crash at work. If I have a few days free, sure, I might stay good for a long time. Never been agitated on it (even though sober me has anger management issues), never have a bad comedown, but I have been paranoid. But I guess everyone handles it differently.

I spent 2 grand on ice cubes when. I first started doing this but it did help me get off h that I was on for 3 years quit like cold turkey no withdrawal or nothing crazy right this shit Iove and learn how to use it right had some bad 5 day binges lost everything aND everyone I love but then we all snapped back after are heads got clear then we did it again ha ha ha ha ha lol

I am planning on using meth to kick my opiods habit. I don't use or have ever used many things in my life. Just mostly LCD and shrooms in my 20s. last time on shrooms was 2 years ago. I am going to take it in a cell cap and I have tried it a week ago to fing the correct dosage. I will then transition to suboxone for a couple weeks and then tapper it down over the next 6 to 8 weeks. Hope to step down from 8mg a day to 0.125mh before I step off. I also will add some LSD during the suboxone taper as I like the way it make me focus on my goals. I don't get high from the Pills I take anymore and have tappered dow to 4 x 4mg dilaudid a day. Hope to track down the suboxone the week and will start the real try in January.

I’ve been clean off Heroin/Opiates for two years on 1/21/18 and my girl is 4 years clean. But she decided she wanted some soft so we got some and did it for a few days. But I really didn’t like the feeling after the initial rush of shooting it, and snorting it did nothing. So we got some ice off my dude and we’ve been in heaven since. It’s obly been about 3 weeks since we started and our bills are piling up, it sucks. But the drug is fucking powerful, not dosage wise but control your life wise. I live in a place where ice is fairly new. From about 2010 up until now it’s all been Heroin. Now we’re starting to see glass everywhere, so it’s pricey, not of good quality and half the time it’s short. I have pics, idk if I can post pics on here. Been awhile since I logged on since I got clean.... we do it for the energy mostly. Her son is 5 and with us all the time and my son is 5.5yrs old and I usually see him on weekends, or when my work allows. (I do have a fairly good job too, very good for my area) but I never imagined myself living icicles so much. I never did amps before, and hated them. Why do I like them so much now? Honestly it’s a mystery, but if you’ve got an addictive personality. Don’t fucking do it.

Glass will bring you to hell and keep you there.

Your bellringers are much higher but your comedowns are a lot lower.

At the price you can't stay high either.

I'm perfectly fine being slightly less high for 4 days on 20 bucks ;)