• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People who enjoy Ice/Methamphetamine

You just live in the wrong place my friend, meth is cheap as dirt around here.

I’ve been clean off Heroin/Opiates for two years on 1/21/18 and my girl is 4 years clean. But she decided she wanted some soft so we got some and did it for a few days. But I really didn’t like the feeling after the initial rush of shooting it, and snorting it did nothing. So we got some ice off my dude and we’ve been in heaven since. It’s obly been about 3 weeks since we started and our bills are piling up, it sucks. But the drug is fucking powerful, not dosage wise but control your life wise. I live in a place where ice is fairly new. From about 2010 up until now it’s all been Heroin. Now we’re starting to see glass everywhere, so it’s pricey, not of good quality and half the time it’s short. I have pics, idk if I can post pics on here. Been awhile since I logged on since I got clean.... we do it for the energy mostly. Her son is 5 and with us all the time and my son is 5.5yrs old and I usually see him on weekends, or when my work allows. (I do have a fairly good job too, very good for my area) but I never imagined myself living icicles so much. I never did amps before, and hated them. Why do I like them so much now? Honestly it’s a mystery, but if you’ve got an addictive personality. Don’t fucking do it.

Yeah I really don't like the meth rush. It's kinda hard to describe how I feel about it. I can't say I've never found it enjoyable. It's one of those things where I sometimes do enjoy it when im doing it. But I never really remember liking it even if I know I did at the time. Like I said, hard to describe but the ultimate answer is I don't like it.

It's actually the complete polar opposite of what I prefer, I'm an opiophile 100%, but meth is a different experience, I don't know if I enjoy it, never really got euphoria, but less sleep is a plus in my book.

Yeah I really don't like the meth rush. It's kinda hard to describe how I feel about it. I can't say I've never found it enjoyable. It's one of those things where I sometimes do enjoy it when im doing it. But I never really remember liking it even if I know I did at the time. Like I said, hard to describe but the ultimate answer is I don't like it.

I hate the meth rush, its more pleasurable like 6 hours into a strong tweak sesh

Idk if all ice is like this but the shit we get, if you shoot it, you need to do a lot to get a good rush. The very first time I banged it, it felt AMAZING!!! My girl n I shot soft for a few days and the initial rush of Coke was decent but afterwards my heart felt like it was gonna beat out of my chest and run away. But the first ice shot was Ahhhhh! :) Now it’s a waste it seems.

Remember this moment, MadMike. You're right on that thinnest of thresholds, between shiny-eyed new shooter enjoying his rush, and the grizzled tweaker who knows what's really going on.

Some people will tell you that's how life is, that repeated exposure just takes the sparkle out of things, so that what was once a rush becomes more like just getting kinda dizzy. You'll soon learn just how naive these people are. Unless they're in on it.

The sharp tweaker knows you don't get the exact same rush as your first with every hit, batch after batch, for twenty years, because the government and cartels have been swapping it out with ISO. There hasn't even been any dope in your bindles in the last five years. Soon the dope on the streets will be so cut with ISO, it'll absorb and destroy any nearby traces of REAL stuff, making it negative purity!

I'm only grizzled, I haven't reached that higher realm of telepathic wisdom, so I don't know why exactly the cartels or government are doing this, but give me some time. I'll fill you in.

Lmao scrofula pretty much just hit the nail on the head, I was kicked out of that society about 4 months ago.

Remember this moment, MadMike. You're right on that thinnest of thresholds, between shiny-eyed new shooter enjoying his rush, and the grizzled tweaker who knows what's really going on.

Some people will tell you that's how life is, that repeated exposure just takes the sparkle out of things, so that what was once a rush becomes more like just getting kinda dizzy. You'll soon learn just how naive these people are. Unless they're in on it.

The sharp tweaker knows you don't get the exact same rush as your first with every hit, batch after batch, for twenty years, because the government and cartels have been swapping it out with ISO. There hasn't even been any dope in your bindles in the last five years. Soon the dope on the streets will be so cut with ISO, it'll absorb and destroy any nearby traces of REAL stuff, making it negative purity!

I'm only grizzled, I haven't reached that higher realm of telepathic wisdom, so I don't know why exactly the cartels or government are doing this, but give me some time. I'll fill you in.

This is brilliant =D

Truly, probably the most witty thing I've read on here in weeks.

Truly, probably the most witty thing I've read on here in weeks.

Heh. Nice one scrof. But... If I had read that while tweaking/paranoid I probably wouldn't recognize the Witt. More likely I'd think you were speaking tweaker gospel.

God I remember those times vividly. Every bluelight post was riddled with secret messages and hidden meanings. Oddly now in hindsight, though, I miss the delusions and paranoia...

Delusions yes paranoia no, that almost got me locked up a couple times. Delusions were good times though

I'll agree that usually the paranoia was negative but oddly I still miss it. Mabye I just miss it through association... But I don't think that's all it. I oddly enjoyed it sometimes in a twisted way, I guess in the same way that some people enjoy inflicting pain on themselves.

My paranoia has gotten me into trouble many times too. Dealings with the police, stays in mental hospitals, crying mom, crying wife... Yeah good times.

Lol I almost shot my dealer once, thought he was wearing a wire. All because he had a shirt on for the first time in weeks.

I don't mean to put anyone down, that shit is contagious. I'd only been using daily for like a month, arguing against the cartels and ISO stuff, but I tell you I'd reup and think, wait, this isn't right. I'd stare at the dregs in the bowl, thinking they seem more like a tar, kinda even X-files alien-thing. Or when the heat first hits some new crumbs, notice they seemed to vanish a bit too fast. Was this some phantom dope? Or a kind of dark dealer magic--like snowflakes that vanish on your tongue, these dopeflakes vanish in your bowl.

I hadn't even gotten going on my habit yet. Thankfully I moved on to determining the REAL BL org chart of alts, based on the location field entries, and now I just ignore any flashes of conspiratorial insight. That last one might be the real motivation for government adulteration of our dope--when we finally become so dismissive of our delusions that we ignore the tweaking sages of our fellow citizens, that's when the real conspiracies will begin.

Except for the ISO conspiracy, since that has to come first.

Or you look at the crack back and think your dealer screwed you, because the pattern is just slightly different then the last batch. Or because it doesn't roll exactly like the last batch, and you could swear it took an extra quarter second to crack back this time.

How many of you that like stims also grew up as adrenaline loving kids? I've always wondered if there were a connection. I take a lot of risks but not usually the kind that brings the euphoric adrenaline payoff (rather the adrenaline payload:() but both my sons loved risk from their earliest steps--the riskier, the more fun they were having. Now my older son was never attracted to mind altering except with weed and alcohol and those two in moderation but my younger son found mdpv and it was all over. Without going into the details of The Year of Psychotic Delusions that preceded his death I will say that we had many sane conversations in that same year about the connections between adrenaline and stimulants.

I've always enjoyed an adrenaline rush, I started boxing at a young age, so I can see the connection, quitting coke kicked it into overdrive, and now that I'm off meth I'm feeling that itch again. Can't wait for the summer so I can take a trip.

I've always liked things that make my stomach flip. Driving at high speeds over bumps (or just high speeds), skiing very fast, sky diving, stuff like that. I love the kick and that exquisite feeling.

Tubbs--our sister site has whole treatises and photo galleries on how to read the tea leaves in your crack back.

Herbavore--I was the responsible older brother, generally reserved. Cold logic would prevent most risky urges (my appearance prevented the other ones), and I never got in trouble for the adrenaline-y kinds of crimes, just the undermining authority with subtlety kind. But I was really really into mind-altering, and even had weird transcendental meditation things going before the usual pubescent meditation took over. But now, just can't smoke weed. Too trippy, too anxious. I can swim through LSD though.

But I'm not so sure adrenaline is what most meth users are really after. Maybe the ones slamming huge doses, but figure that with a drug that keeps you awake a solid 24 hours later, there's more to the appeal than the five minutes of racing heart beat and warmth. I prefer the head space that comes thirty minutes in, which is a lot like weed, in that you start making these amazing and profound connections, that would have changed your life if only you'd realized sooner, about how people and the world really works, and upon sobering up seem totally obvious and self-evident to everyone; they just happen a lot faster with meth.

Lol that's pretty funny.

But yeah the meth was never about adrenaline for me, it just encouraged me to do things seeking adrenaline, boxing became so much more fun on meth, It didn't make me any more aggressive but my mind was so clear and I was working at hyperspeed in my head.