• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

people who DO plug

I think you become more comfortable with it once you get the freaking awesome high it gives you. You're like "Hey, its worth it. IDK. Who has to know anyway..."

Lol, how long does it take for the pill to kick in when you plug it? I'm thinking of plugging my opana.

I plug Subs. I don't plug MDMA cuz I find that its just as good as oral and it's just not convenient. I'd have to bring the gear with me to the club and I never roll at home. I like to take it just before I enter the club, in my car so plugging is just not a possibility and oral MO is just as good for this substance.

I have a spoon that I just use for that. I put a piece of sub on it, add water, crush it with the back of the syringe, mix it up, suck it up into the syringe, put some lubricant on the tip of the syringe and plug it in. I prefer the lubricant, it makes the whole thing painless. It's totally uncomfortable w/o it.

Definitely feel a social stigma associated with plugging. I told my mom I plug subs, she told my f'n doctor. Then they both tried to explain to me that I shouldn't do it. Well whatever, I'm not gonna put that nasty orange crap under my tongue for 30 minutes. I'd puke. So now I just keep it to myself, my husband and BL.

I also plug antibiotics. They totally kill my stomach and make me vomit. When I plug, there is no negative gastrointestinal side effects. No nausea, no vomiting.

For some drugs plugging is just a better option. Not for all drugs, but some are just better plugged.

I'm kinda bothered by the stigma, so much so that I didn't want to tell my bf at first.

Plugging also works as a shared experience. Have squirted the odd substance up Mrs Shambles puckered lil pretty pink starfish once or twice - is a rather intimate and deeply sexy thang, dontcha know :D

Is plugging when you put drugs up your ass?? Do you just put your shit in a syringe and push it in your hole?

Yup

..also, why would doing that work better than just taking it orally??

Something to do with the way it's metabolised, I think. Can't remember the technicalities. Whatever they may be, it really works. Less product, less discomfort, more high. No brainer.

It's also - for many substances - as close to an IV rush as you can get without putting a needle in your vein. Not the same by any stretch, but a more than adequate alternative. I don't have many veins to spare these days.

Last edited:
^ Ok, that answers my previous post. Thanks Shambles.

Last edited:
I had my bf try to take the pills with grapefruit juice but then he learned how I did it and actually would rather do that. I think he was a lil uncomfortable about it but I guess he just hates the grapefruit juice that much. He said he felt a little numb at first and thats it. Now I'm nodding out every 2 min my vision is blurry.

Defiantly save this one!

Thanks guys. You saved me having to suffer on a short supply of MS Contin and it hits my lower back pain and left leg pain SO well!
I have not had this kind of pain relief with my MS Contin ever before and I am using less. Half the amount and I am high! Lol!

Love plugging!