• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

people who DO plug

DemonXstreeM

Bluelighter
What drugs do you prefer to plug and what method do you find works best?

The main drug I prefer to plug is morphine, if it is not made for injection. Shooting pills is extra bad for your veins and lungs and you lose a large portion of the drug trying to prep pills for injection.

The method I find works best is to crush up the pill the same is if you planned to inject it and add a bit more water than you would for injection. Mix it up, draw it into the syringe sans needle; no need to filter. Then plug.

Do you feel any strong social stigmata as a result of this ROA? Would you be embarrassed if a friend where to find out you plug?

In your opinion, would plugging become more sociable exceptable if people better understood methods used and had a better understanding of their own bodies?

Last edited by a moderator:
im open to plugging anything i can, and most of my friends who have plugged rolls and whatnot get made fun of sometimes...but they dont care, they like that route better.

ive only done cwe enemas, nothing else yet.

i plug morphine, ecstacy when i did it alot and have plugged mushrooms on one ocassion to experiment. yes there is a bit of a stigma to it but most people who know me know that i always try to be as economical and efficient about my drug use and realize that i'm not just a creepy perv.

if its not injectable, id plug it. those wud defs be my main 2 roas, however i dont really get much opportunity to use them nowadays. anybody who asks i tell that yes ive plugged, pretty much no1 has an issue with it - some think its gross but they accept that its an efficient practice. people who judge because of it i wouldnt consider mature or cool and thus probably wouldnt be friends with in the first place

i don't.....

I can't stand the thought of plugging .... I'm sorry... to all those that say don't bash it til you try it... i LOVE rolling... but i can't plug...im sorry its just too nasty for me

Ill plug MDMA from time to time. I will also plug heroin sometimes just depends what I am in the mood for.

Extended release morphine cant really be snorted and IVd too efficiently so I plug those too. Oxycodone is a good one to plug too. Most opiates can do good things plugged.

I would also plug some tryptamines and phenethylamines to increase the bioavailability and try to reduce some of the side effects.

There is nothing wrong with plugging substances. Some people are stuck in their ways though so there will always be a stigma attached to it as well as with needles.

A lot of my friends know I plug, and most of the informed ones plug as well ;) Its a far superior method of administration in some situations and I love the rush of plugging opiates. Its almost as good as using a needle and the ritual itself becomes a high in itself perhaps.

I agree that the people who judge about these kinds of things aren't likely to be my friends in the first place so I don't have to worry about that.

Last edited:
Certain drugs are just better plugged, others it's safer than other routes with similar bioavailabilities. I don't care about the stigma (amongst other drug users); it's smart.

I haven't plugged, but I'm open to it if the opportunity arises.

When it comes down to social stigma/your own hangups v. better bio-availability, getting more out of my drugs wins every time.

I have plugged heaps of time, with XTC that is I haven't done so for a good 2 years or more now though,... I found it gave you a stronger rush then having it orally. Heaps of my mates have done it as well and have said the same thing.

I had a mate plug 20mg of 2c-e before he ended up spewing hardcore because it was a bit intense. He had eaten it orally heaps of times before.

its called bum dropping round here lol. much better name than pluggin imo.

havent done it myself tho, bit too para of the skidmarks

I find that if I plug drugs that normally make you sick to your stomach I don't have any problems with them.

i first thought it would suck, but it actually is quite effective and gives a nice rush for some drugs. plugging cocaine gives a rush similar to IV coke, plugging oxycodone is better than oral/sniffing by far. use less MG and get a nicer rush and higher.

ive plugged mdma molly (my last dose actually) a few nights ago and it was great i will do it again.. but i found the process a bit uncomfortable...but still i felt it more intense than swallowing and snorting but more short lived.
the molly was disolved in some warm water and the no-needle sryinge up there lol!
and..
"In your opinion, would plugging become more sociable exceptable if people better understood methods used and had a better understanding of their own bodies?"

yeah thats for sure..same as other ROAS

colon rollin is what they call it down here. Havent done it yet but am not totally opposed to the idea.

alexela said:
Semi-gross question, but has anyone tried administering poppy pod tea this way? (A poppy pod enema!) I can't stand the taste but like the effect. I was also wondering if it would mitigate the nausea.

It will lesson if not eliminate the effects of nausea caused by the plant material. Opiates do however bond to receptors responsible for inducing vomiting. So unless you have a tolerance built up you may still get a little sick.

Be sure to start with a lower dose than normal as you will find less is more.

>>Do you feel any strong social stigmata as a result of this ROA? >>

For sure!

stigmata.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZANkOCPXk

ebola