• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

people who DO plug

I'm not ashamed to say I've plugged. I've plugged a CWE of Vicodin but i can touch Vicodin anymore, it makes me sicker than a dog even after CWE. I've also plugged Ms contins when i was prescribed them. I'm now prescribed Roxicodone 30 mgs. I am hearing people plug that, is it worth it? My tolerance is getting way to high, i wonder if plugging my oxy would help a bit.

I hear oxycodone is like 95% bio availability, right? So plugging might not make to much a difference like it would with Morphine which has poor oral Bio availability.

Is plugging oxy worth it at all? And what about fentanyl? Such as the gel from a duragesic patch? I mean fent has good bioAvail so it's probably pointless. I use my fent patches mostly bucally and as prescribed.

RPG

I have plugged roxies before, it works pretty well.

I have a friend who loves plugging oxy. That's pretty much all he does with them.

For those who have plugged cocaine...does it make that area go numb? Does that feel weird?

I plug opiates and MDMA to increase the potency. I sometimes do the same with psychedelics.

With psychedelics, I usually eat the first dose and then plug a small amount if I want to redose. Plugging the initial full dose increases the side effects but that is usually not a problem if I only plug when I redose.

I tried plugging my full dose of DOC a week or two ago, about 3.5mg instead of the 6 or 7mg I would eat for a strong trip. It increased the side effects and I felt bad nausea for six or seven hours, along with a general ill feeling. It is normally almost free of side effects.

I'd like to try plugging ketamine. It takes 3-4 times as much as an IM injection and the same amount as an oral dose, but the effects are supposed to last 2-3 hours instead of the 30-60min when injected or 90min for an oral dose, according to Erowid.

I'd try plugging any sedative that can be plugged just to increase the speed of onset, especially if I am using it to help me sleep or if it is more potent when plugged.

ok i'm gonna list what i've plugged and my results, because you all care so much.

oxycodone - better than sniffing, but you build a tolerance quicker this MoA than sniffing/swallowing IME, IV'ing builds a tolerance the quickest of the four MoA's IME (and obviously it would just out of the math of the BA's)

focalin (dex-methylphenidate) - better than sniffing/swallowing, a nice rush, relaxing and calming but also clears the mind, very similar to IV'ing a low dose of coke or a decent dose of ritalin/focalin.

cocaine - you miss the enjoyment of sniffing a nice fat line of coke and the smell and that whole process but plugging C provides a very nice IV-like rush and calm waves of relaxation and euphoria all throughout your body if you plug the right dose of decent cocaine. i find that when i get a G of coke lately i'll end up plugging 1/3 to 1/2 the bag because its that enjoyable. and also i'm trying my hardest to avoid going back to the needle especially because of the drug i've been using daily (listed next).

heroin - since i'm not sure what quality or type of dope i'm getting (i'm relatively new to the H scene, used to pharmaceutical painkillers). but if i use 1/4-1/2 a bag of dope plugged i feel the shit kick in around the 4-5 minute mark and it feels very relaxing and euphoric and is quite pleasant but i'm not sure its as effecient as sniffing. smoking (or vaporizing since i'm using foil and chasing the dragon) seems to work with the shit i've been getting which is why i say i'm not sure what type of dope it is, #3 or #4 (from NYC, so i'm assuming its #4 but it smokes quite well and gives you an insane rush after it liquifies and then vaporizes away. anyway plugging H so far has been not as good as all the other drugs i've tried plugged so i have been sniffing my dope lately, no more smoking or plugging and no IV'ing!

valium/xanax - not worth the process IME/IMO. although it does give a slightly more intense rush with a quicker onset the BA is only 3-5% higher than oral so i stick to eating my valiums (and the occasional xanax bar i get).

diphenhydramine - only tried it once, didn't think much of it, so i stick with oral (or IV if i'm shooting but i'm not and i'm not going to)

morphine/codeine - i have been plugging my opium tincture on a semi-regular basis. it's 10mg of morphine / mL and i get 3mL a day (30mg morphine). i find if i plug 20-40mg of morphine it's on par with sniffing half a bag of the dope i've been getting. and equal to drinking about 60-80mg of tincture (plugging is 2-3x as effecient as taking it orally IME)

amphetamine - although i haven't tried my friend and drug experimenting partner says its similar to plugging ritalin/focalin or shooting amps/coke but obviously not anywhere as good, but feels somewhat like IV'ing. i've yet to try because i hate amphetamine , makes me too jittery and anxious.

i'm sure i've plugged a few others but i can't think of them atm... peace.

well i have plugged amphetamine and it is great. the rush is similar to the rush from plugged coke both of which are maybe 80-85% as strong as IV/IM coke/amps.

plugging oxyCONTIN is not as good as taking it orally (after it's crushed) i'm not sure why, but even with purdue OC 80's it's just not as good as IR versions... but i don't get a rush from snorting or eating oxy no matter what dose (up to 120mg)... but if i get 1cc of WARM water and mix 30mg of oxycodone IR into it and plug it i'll melt away into opiated bliss.

i hate the fact that people are so afraid of their asshole...grow up. it's part of your body just like your ear or nose or mouth. its a place where drugs can get absorbed and it works very well especially for those of us who've worn the sides of our noses down, who've fucked up and lost most of our veins and don't want to eat our drugs (no rush).

TRY PLUGGING if you have any sort of open mind at all. YOU WILL NOT be disappointed. PM me for any further instructions / questions.

i have plugged a lot of drugs (more than i listed above) and can let you know how it feels.

and plugging coke does NOT numb your asshole (because you cant feel the inside of your asshole besides pressure so you dont feel a numb asshole besides if u rub it on the outside of the hole (but again it's a waste) if you want the numbing sensation do some gummies (rub it in your gums) or snort it.

awesome post enoughorangejuice?

very informative.

it's nice to see as many post as there are though it's a shame that soo many peeps are afraid of the subject/uninformed/embarrassed about their own bodies.

As others have stated. Get to know your body and be comfortable with yourself and never limit yourself based on what others may think.

Colon Rollin ftw!

Haven't tried it myself but like others have said I'm not opposed to the idea.

I've plugged both E and 2C compounds. Wonderful way to trip. Better effects while using less product.

Was hanging with some close friends of mine and they were talking about how to make their rolls harder, etc. and so forth. I told them (halfway joking) that they should plug it. They made me explain. Then they looked at me like an outcast for a little bit. Kinda embarrassing, except it is a ridiculously awesome way to dose and as long as you're a clean person that takes care of their bum, no big deal.

I love plugging MDMA. I was at a rave once, and I heard that if you plug an E pill you'll roll so much harder.

I crushed up an MDMA pill, put it into liquid and into a 10cc oral syringe. I pushed the plunger, and up it went. Within 5 minutes I was rolling balls.

I called that guy who told me to plug my shit, and thanked him for giving me such great advice.

I won't eat an E pill again, I will rather just plug it.

-PLUR

The only way I can take Tramadol and not puke my brains out. You can do Ambien if you need it to hit you fast.

Its kinda funny that people look down on plugging almost more than they do someone using themselves as a human pin-cushion. Its good and less dangerous and sometimes just the best way.

MDMA and opiates mostly (have a long-standing needle-fetish but not many veins left so plugging is next best option). All 2Cs I take rectally as a rule cos they're vile orally. Do occasionally sniff them if plugging is impractical or I just can't be arsed.

Why wouldn't you? Less toxic for some substances, greatly increased potency, greatly reduced come-up, nice rush, and less substance required for more effect. People who don't are just sillybillies :)

Is plugging when you put drugs up your ass?? Do you just put your shit in a syringe and push it in your hole?

im not trolling or being retarded, this is actually a serious question. ive never heard the term plugging.. ive heard of "anal administration" which is a more technical term I guess LOL

..also, why would doing that work better than just taking it orally??

Plugging can be a little dirty. I have tried it, and i love it. But yeah, i need a glove or something... :)

Well you don't need to go that far. I just go the end of the oral syringe and thats it. Am I not going far enough to get the best high here guys? I'm kinda bothered by the stigma, so much so that I didn't want to tell my bf at first. But its nice not to have to eat pill after pill until you just can't anymore. But I get sick of crushing them all up too.

I love pluggin tah drugz and dick! whichever feels better at the time i suppose.

the first time i plugged morphine was the first time that i
a) ever performed an enema (love em now)
b) ever had a finger knuckle deep up my own chute (still don't like it but it's worth it)