• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

penis envy mushrooms

So I'll assume there is such a thing as "Penis envy" mushys for now...and if they are in fact "a strong strain of cubes", then I am intrigued and wouldn't mind getting my hands on some. I'm wondering where one could source a spore print from? My usual source, !seems to not have the strain
Lol. I don't know why everyone is upset about this. NO VENDOR DISCUSSION

There ARE many different strains... usually people will base it on visuals = strength. Data is usually gathered from users who have experience with multiple strains and merely vote. But yeah, like another user said, RogerRabbit is pretty famous in the world of mushrooms, "Cubes are cubes, with the exception of PE.".

Also very strong said visual strains are: Equador, Mazatapec, and Treasure Coast.

BUT PE is pretty known for/famous for being the most potent/visual strain out of all the cubensis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. I don't know why everyone is upset about this. NO VENDOR DISCUSSION

There ARE many different strains... usually people will base it on visuals = strength. Data is usually gathered from users who have experience with multiple strains and merely vote. But yeah, like another user said, RogerRabbit is pretty famous in the world of mushrooms, "Cubes are cubes, with the exception of PE.".

Also very strong said visual strains are: Equador, Mazatapec, and Treasure Coast.

BUT PE is pretty known for/famous for being the most potent/visual strain out of all the cubensis.
Who's upset? lol :p I've had Mazatapec and Equador...*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'll assume there is such a thing as "Penis envy" mushys for now...and if they are in fact "a strong strain of cubes", NO VENDOR DISCUSSION

Here's the *cough*story*cough* on how they came to be... believe what you will though. Click me

As to the 'stronger' claims:

As said, they are rated higher by many people but there is no scientific evidence to suggest that they do, in fact, contain significantly more psilo than any other Cubensis. Yes psilo content is variable but that mean bupkiss. All accounts of higher potency are subjective.

Bagseed said:
If we can breed Cannabis Sativa plants with varying content of cannabinoids, why couldn't be that the case with Psilocybe Cubensis?

That's exactly how it works.

I'm on the side of the fence that believes the higher potency, but I do understand where Ismene is coming from.

016734095-DSC03325_1280x768.jpg

post-5-0-97709200-1326673845.jpg

^ yeah not, IMO, good results..

picture.php

there are allot better...
IMGP8291.jpg

=D

MagicMushroom-rep23e.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to make shroom cookies and make one a 2 gram and one a 3 gram one and get my roomate to give them to me without telling my which is which. I bet i can tell.

That's not quite it tho - what you need to do is get a 2g dose of B+ and a 2g dose of penis envy and try and tell the difference when your roommate hands them to you.

Haha

Personally ive never gotten my hands on a PE strain. If they are close to the golden teacher you will have quite the adventure.

I ate 5 grams of Golden Teachers and i turned into a giant red wood tree for 2 hours at the peak. The world was spinning around me and i was growing as a tree would.

Reminds me of an adventure I had one time at Stompin' in the Woods in Washington. Someone I know, who looks like me, like almost indistinguishable... ate an 1/8th of cubensis, and when he was walking back from the main stage to his tent he saw a person sitting on the ground and thought to himself, "Hey, lets talk this person into going back to the party, they're missin' out!" So he did... about 30 minutes later, and way deep into his conversation with said person, his other friends walk up, also trippin' balls, and say, "Hey, what are you doing???" to which he replied, "I'm talkin' to this guy, trying to get him to come back to the party, Duhhhh." And his friend said, "Dude, your talkin to a bush!" ... to which he said. "Oh, well that makes sense." and they both laughed and walked away.... hahaha good times....

Anyways, back from my tangent, I came on here to research PE, because that same friend who looks JUST like me just picked some up.....lol, and he wanted to know more about them.. From what I'm told, DON'T eat a whole 1/8th at once, even seasoned shroomers with melted faces shouldn't... 'cause they are super strong. And from what I've read on here, it looks like that may be true. So I think I'll tell my friend not to jump all the way down that rabbit hole; and to just take a detour to Mad hatter's Tea Time instead. Thanks guys!

Debate aside, an eighth of Penis Envys three years ago led to a DMT level intensity breakthrough to a space with only pure white-gold (un-real color as DMT does) light/consciousness. Definitely be careful with them if you aren't looking to go that far for hours at a time.

Wait wait wait wait hold up

penis envy is a cube (it is a strain and a strain can't differ to much from the original mushroom)

don't listen to your "friend" (friends don't do that shit to other friends they give 'em the straight dope)

he is bull shitting you so bad don't pay anymore than what you would get for a regular eighth

-Streetcow

I have Tons of Personnel experience with theses is PE's:

4 to 5 grams dried (4 My Fav'ed dose) Is plenty for complete dissolution of self..