View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

penis envy mushrooms

jakejake678

Bluelighter
hey guys. my friend says he can some "penis envy" mushrooms, which honestly i have never heard of. he says that like 1 g is = an eigth of cubes... which i personally doubt. i tried to look it up on line but i didn't find many results. any suggestions? and he says he can get them *no prices* an eigth which seemed about right but for being as potent as he says they are i think they should be a little more. any way thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. An 1/8 of PE is the same as an 1/8 of normal mushrooms. Do not listen to your friend he is a liar a con artist and a thief! :)

But really the saying is a cube is a cube. This means mushrooms from that class are the same for the most part. PE will just look like your eating a dick, i would take a picture and put it on facebook!

I've heard they had a higher content than cubes but I could be wrong so just go to erowid and look in their mushroom vault/comparison of mushroom content chart.

technically they are a strain of cubes. just like b+ or golden teacher. ime they are more potent.

Personally ive never gotten my hands on a PE strain. If they are close to the golden teacher you will have quite the adventure.

I ate 5 grams of Golden Teachers and i turned into a giant red wood tree for 2 hours at the peak. The world was spinning around me and i was growing as a tree would.

op here aha thanks guys. i have not tripped mushies yet so this would be my first time. because they are supposaly "more potent" would a gram be a good dose? thanks

well i can personally feel one gram but it's not a full blown trip. More just an enhancement of reality. It's border-line dose for a proper trip, especially if they are a little more potent. I'd say go between 1-2, although a full 1/8th is proper to meet god personally for a few hours ;)

I find an eighth isn't enough to completely lose yourself like you can only a couple hits of LSD.

Eighth=60$
5-6 hits = 60$

The LSD trip is gonna be stronger for the price.

So buy 2 more grams,

5grams = probably enough to dissolve your self completely.

BTW, that's 5 grams dried cubes to dissolve the ego - which I know you already know - I'm just clarifying for those who might only have access to fresh shrooms, in which case you want to triple the number for the same effect (1g dry = app. 3g wet) but keep in mind it's just an informal rule of thumb, as potencies vary tremendously even within same strains; indeed, even same flushes.

I found PE's to be pretty damn strong, but I wouldn't say 1 gram = 3.5 grams.
I would however say that they were roughly twice as potent, so take 1 gram instead of say, 1/16.

pe is a cubensis type of mushroom. while some strains of cubensis are supposedly more potent than others, there are other factors to factor in (such as the substrate on which they were grown and such) which might change the potency as well. But really, a strong potent cube is still just a cube (so lets say 15-20% stronger, but not 2x or 3x potency)

i would say if this is your first time to not go over 2g. it is safest like that and you will feel more in control (and have something to look forward to for the next trip)

I haven't done shrooms but I cab find magic looking mushrooms around cowshittt about a 5 minute walk they got thin long stalks with capped heads around 3-4cm width should I eat or not? If not where could I get?

DO NOT eat mushrooms you just found...you have to have alot of experience in order to tell the difference between poisonous and psychedelic mushrooms. we can't help you find mushrooms as sourcing is not allowed...the internet is your friend

Penis Envy mushrooms are generally a little bit more potent than normal mushrooms, but not necessarily 3.5X as potent ... more like 1.5X. 2.5g of penis envies are about the same as 3.5g of normal cubes.

A lime shot of penis envies would be pretty nuts though. Would not want to take more than a gram.

I haven't done shrooms but I cab find magic looking mushrooms around cowshittt about a 5 minute walk they got thin long stalks with capped heads around 3-4cm width should I eat or not? If not where could I get?

i taught myself to find shrooms, liberty caps often have a stalk that is crooked like the left one in the picture link below. when you snap the stalk they should turn blue. no-one taught me but it took time, dont go eating things in a field as soon as you find them. the thing i found was they smelled like cubensis which i had had before so that had me sure.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0&biw=1024&bih=514

I at 22g of PE they were wet that's why they weighed so much but it was roughly about 6 or 7 g dried out. I only felt it for probably 3 hours and I was not tripping or hallucinating just felt like I took A loritab??? Don't understand what went wrong

I thought mushrooms were 90% water, so 22 wet grams should be like 2.2 dry grams.