View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social Tripping Thread] NEW! Gather here for swirly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go really hard, like at a music festival or something, I get some minor visual aberrations and a general cloudy/dazed headspace for maybe a day. Fortunately I've never had it get worse than that despite at times an insane level of overindulgence, even for a 2 year period taking a psychedelic as much as every day for a week, and on average 3 or more times a week.

Yes, that general cloudy/dazed headspace has been sticking around for a while now. Think I need to stop smokin ganj too. It's an exhilarating experience, Xorkoth. It's really the pinnacle of any pschedelic experience in my life.

You mean the one you just had? Did you write a TR? Will you? :)

Well, there's #1482 "God Mode" a few messages up. I know I could add more to my report.

Why is it that psychedelics sometimes cause you to start associating all these unrelated things (things: things people say, inputs you receive, concepts in your head), like connecting all these dots that aren't really related. It doesn't happen in most trips, but I've seen it start and then continue throughout the rest of the trip, where seemingly everything has a hidden meaning behind it and relates to something on your mind.

Like the song playing on the radio perfectly summarising the town you're driving through in some metaphorical way, or perceiving a piece of art to have some deep meaning that is really just a reflection or projection of your own thoughts.. I started seeing it on mushrooms, now I see it in everything all the time. It is called apophenia. There are explanations for it in lots of fields; physics, philosophy, psychology..

Depends on how you would define words like connection and association I guess. In the physical sense, Brian Cox demonstrated how the slightest manipulation of energy on earth can cause electrons to shift across the entire universe. Psychologically and philosophically, even a metaphorical connection could be considered association.

Think of the human brain; an intricate arrangement of individual cells communicating with one another to form something larger and more complex. In the same way that each one of us, although we could all be considered individuals, form part of something larger and more complex.

In that sense, I do see a metaphorical connection between lots of things, from brain cells to planets. You may look up at the night sky and see individual stars, others may see part of a galaxy- neither of you are wrong, just a different way of looking at things.

Last edited:
It's all connected mannnn
Right, well I'm just looking for something objective that we can observe in the brain, something specific that psychedelics do that causes you to start creating these false mental connections. Maybe one day we'll know exactly how.

But yeah, because all the electrons move, it is all technically related then.

Okay, have fun trying to isolate the source of false mental connections, be sure to let me know when you find it :)

I only commented to give some insight on what it is like for someone who see things like that, I definitely am not trying to get others to see things in such a way. I'll edit my post later to try and make it a little clearer.

Last edited:
A few weeks ago I had a pretty cool trip. Took 20mg 4 ho mipt, amounts of dck and 3 meo pcp that I cant remember.

Sat outside on a patio and meditated. There were a few large trees in front of me, it was night, peaceful and quiet. I was pretty focused on my brother. This motherfucker never sleeps, I dunno how he is alive really. I did breating excercises to balance my energy, then just went into an extended period of the super quick in/out breath that builds energy. Like tens of minutes where I usually make it one. Talked to the trees, asked for help ij healing my brother. Between quick breathing bouts, I mostly ran my energy in the microcosmol (sp?) orbit, then went right back to it. Basicaly sending everything I had insd to where he was trying to sleep. White lighting his room, sendimg all the energy I could aquire to him. Praying to anyone that loves and cares to aid me/ise me as a conduit to help him.

At some point this thought came to me "Will you accept part of his burden to lessen his load. O hesitate a second, then think of course, whats life without brothers.

Shortly after I start stretching. I am on a 6ft long by 3 feet wide balcony. Ot was like I jist flowed from weird stretch to yoga pose for 30min-hour. I had no real conciois thought. My body was moving and I was just there.ot was the weirdest thing. Spent about 2-3 hours outside then came in and laid down for an hoir. Took some etoz and nite nite.

Yes my brother did sleep, ( I personally saw him not sleep the two nights before). I dunno. I just feel loke I could be a conduit for so much healing. I am gettng to the point where I will pursue passions and dreams and fuck the world. A life unlived terrifies ke far worse than death.

Two quick questions

a) has anyone tried al-lad + ald-52/1p-lsd/lsd or al-lad + eth-lad or al-lad + eth-lad + ald-52/1p-lsd/lsd (the / mean either one of the three since they are pretty much the same for me)? How was it like? When would you suggest taking the al-lad (the rest have more or less equal timelines so I don't see any reason not to take them together, but al-lad has a different time line so would it be best to take it at the same time as the others and accept the fact that it will wear off much earlier or would it be better to take it a bit later and risk the whole tolerance thing)? Would you even suggest it at all?

b) other than the unpredictable/unsustainable/too expensive option of take a bunch of psys and hope for the best is there any way to reduce psy tolerance faster than normal? I assume the answer is no, but it doesn't hurt to ask...

oh lets make it 3 questions... does anyone else get the urge to take some stimulants around the peak of a trip? Especially if you don't really like them in general....

"al-lad + ald-52+1p-lsd+lsd" this is one of my favorite ways to make 1P more worth it. I take them all at once, peak hard around 3 hours then have a kinda random trip after. It mainly depends on set during the second half.

I haven't mixed ETH-LAD in much cause honestly I'm not much of a fan.

Taking giant combos for fun make sense, I don't think it does anything for tolerance but who knows.

interesting... I assume that ald-52, 1p-lsd and lsd give you effects that are different enough to justify combining them? Could you describe the difference between them that you get? Because they are all very close for me (tbh I doubt I could tell them apart)....

what do you dislike about eth lad?

interesting... I assume that ald-52, 1p-lsd and lsd give you effects that are different enough to justify combining them? Could you describe the difference between them that you get? Because they are all very close for me (tbh I doubt I could tell them apart)....

what do you dislike about eth lad?

These are from the ald 52 thread:

I enjoyed combining it with 1P and regular LSD. I found it to be the same as just taking a large amount of any combo of lysergamides.

AL-LAD combined with it on the other hand has greatly increased euphoria and more "interesting" visuals.

So far I've replaced taking LSD and Ketamine (one of my favorite combos) to ALD-52 and Eticyclidone. I actually have a preference for the second combo, considerably so. This is also possibly why I enjoy it so much. The lack of gastro-effects is a huge plus. (which in lsd are minimal but on ALD-52 there is zero negative and I actually get munchies)

For me: ETH-LAD: 2nd most mindfuck, most body load, least euphoric.

1P-ETH-LAD is pretty much the same as ETH-LAD for me.

AL-LAD: Most mindfuck if mixed or higher dose, most spiritual, middle for body load, number 3 for euphoria.

LSD: 2nd least mindfuck, number 2 for euphoria, middle for body load.

1P-LSD is pretty much the same as LSD for me; but food effects it.

ALD-52: Least body load... actually it's a body euphoria, least mindfuck, most euphoria by far. Interestingly this one also has me enjoying the lower doses vs the others that make me want higher doses.

Sadly never tried LSZ but maybe in the future. I found that LSD seems to combine the least well with others and AL-LAD is the most interesting in combo and ALD-52 was the easiest.

I'm not sure if this is going to help you since we obviously respond differently to the same drugs, but as far as lysergamides go lsz was pretty bad. Now it was still better than most psys legal in the UK at the time of it's release (it was originally meant for the UK market), but that's because most good psys were illegal (everything from pikhal and tikhlal except the lysergamides) in the UK or weren't available (the rest of the lysergamides, 2c-b-fly, 2c-b-an, 4-aco-dalt, ...), the rest was pretty much garbage (5-meo-dalt, bk-2c-b)... it's only real competitor was al-lad and maybe 25i-nboh, 25c-nboh (I don't recall either feeling dangerous or any deaths they caused), and perhaps 25b-nboh (which was relatively rare). And the first batch of al-lad was sold out within 6 months of it's release so there were only 3 reasons to buy lsz - a) you couldn't get al-lad or b) you were curious or c) you didn't want to break the law and buy some good tryptamines/2c-x/dox from mainland Europe.

Imagine a relatively weak (even though the binding affinity for the 5ht2a receptor is higher the subjective effects are weaker.... idk if that's because of lower efficiency at 5ht2a, lower affinity/efficiency at other receptors lsd binds to (it's not highly selective for 5ht2a unlike some other psys , bland/boring version of lsd that is more prone towards producing bad body load. That's lsz.

0Tp4coV.png

I use lysergamides for pain management a good amount since I really don't want to risk opiate addiction. I trip too but i can use opiates for short periods. From my understanding the Dx ki value would cause more effects in the pain killing arena.

Also I'm a Pokémon type..

Phew! Today was first day without HPPD since IV 50mg 4-ACO-DMT 3 times every 24 hours or so Sat/Sun/Mon. I have such respect for the substance that revisiting it seems unlikely, no matter how much I'd like to experience that other consciousness again.

I know that future experiments with lysergamides and other tryptamines are likely to always live underneath the shadow of the titanic and life-transforming experience that is IV 4-aco-DMT.

But I'm definitely relieved that the mind-fog, visual crawl, and white-boost are gone.

I use lysergamides for pain management a good amount since I really don't want to risk opiate addiction. I trip too but i can use opiates for short periods. From my understanding the Dx ki value would cause more effects in the pain killing arena.

Also I'm a Pokémon type..

have you tried low dose dissos? great for pain imo

Status
Not open for further replies.