View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social Tripping Thread] NEW! Gather here for swirly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do it 240! I'll be at your place tomorrow at noon! I've got the pitchfork, all you need is the toarch!;)

Ohhh man, I've had a torch sitting in my closet for just such an occasion! Had a feeling it was comin up soon =D

Hillarys political experience is being the side car to mena arkansas drug importation, lolita express riding husband, stupid ass fuck public email state secret sending, internet propaganda running, fake as fuck (seriously her smile/face makes me sick for some reason) loolin ass trash.

If I voted ot would be "go fuck yourself hanging chad, oh wait my bad elecctoral college For The Win" as a write in because it doesnt matter either wY

I honestly don't know whether Hillary or Trump will be better at this point. Part of me wants to say vote for Trump just so shit will go downhill enough for the country to finally be forced to face what it's become. Either way we're pretty fucked.

both Hillary and Trump have clearly never taken a psychedelic... Maybe we'd do well with a president that is for their safe and productive use? 0_o

Let's dose Clinton and Trump. 500ug of acid for both of them, just to see what happens. Hopefully they'd have an existential crisis.

Imagine if that was part of the process of qualifying as a presidential candidate in the USA! You need not apply until you've dosed 500ug LSD. How different would the world be... Maybe not much? Maybe it would be radically different?

Something tells me Trump would still be a major asshole, just a more self-realized asshole.
Something tells me Clinton would actually benefit, maybe she'd be a bit more real.
Something tells me Bernie has dropped some acid in his past.

both Hillary and Trump have clearly never taken a psychedelic... Maybe we'd do well with a president that is for their safe and productive use? 0_o

Yeah like Bernie... I wish it had been possible for him to be president.

^I saw some blotter art recently that had a 'steal your face' image mixed with Bernie's receding hairline, with a 'Bernie 2016' label in the middle. Cracked me up! I'd love to get some Bernie 2016 acid %)

Hah! That's dope. Who makes that perforated blotter paper anyway? It's thicker than printer paper. Almost like construction paper. Do people use normal printers to put the art on it?

After hitting up a local art museum

The Stream of the Puits Noir at Ornans by Gustave Courbet was my favorite painting in the room we couldn't see 'cause they kicked us out after a short two hours in there:

the-stream-of-the-puits-noir-at-ornans-1868.jpg

TAC said:
Also, now I'm curious about the String Cheese Incident.

We'll always have Cheesecake Factory oboe man. The music he was playing made me think this album, BTW, which you ought to like if you haven't heard it.

Last edited:
^ Thanks for sharing the artwork... listening to Yusef now. (But nothing will ever trump the glorious Cheesecake Factory oboe man.)

Just got 300 ololiuqui seeds and a hefty amount of dried Scutellaria lateriflora, which is supposed to be a herbal anxiolytic that contains some kind of a nonaddictive BZD ligand... After downing some tea made from the herb, started chewing the seeds, which taste even worse that I remember from the last time (probably an indication of high alkaloid content). I was a bit surprised to read that it's actually not LSA but agroclavine that is the 5-HT2A agonist in this kind of trippy seeds... I think I'm going to the nearby store to buy a pepper grinder, because chewing these bitter seeds almost makes me puke...

EDIT: 85 min later, half of the seeds ingested, already feeling weird in a way that's not negative, slight pupil dilation, pretty good mood...

Last edited:
Interesting, let us know how it goes. I remember first reading about oloiuqui seeds back in like 2006. I didn't realize that they had a different ergoloid though.

And yeah I've heard good things about skullcap, how did that work out?

^ Had 6 hours of really strange thought patterns and a general feeling of "dissociation" (in the feeling of unreality sense). No real visuals, though, except that sometimes things seemed to somehow "bounce out" of my laptop screen and become 3D objects. Writing this is a bit difficult because my fingers still feel as if they had a will of their own.

I'm not sure if the skullcap had a significant effect, I'm going to brew more of the tea in a moment.

I'm reading that it's not ololiuqui that has agroclavine, but HBWR and Florón (possibly among other morning glory-like plants) - ololiuqui instead contains:

Alkaloids Rivea corymbosa (ololiuqui, badoh)
d-Lysergic acid amide (ergine) 0.0065
d-Isolysergic acid amide (isoergine) 0.0020
Chanoclavine 0.0005
Elymoclavine 0.0005
Lysergol 0.0005
Ergometrine —
Total alkaloid content 0.012

https://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/references/other/1971_hofmann_bulletin-narcotics.shtml#s110

Nice to see you here polymath, keep us updated on psychedelic experiments - its a wonderful world to explore.. :D

Skullcap was probably one of the first drugs I ever tried in my teens - but as with many early experiments I didn't really do it right.. :)

I honestly don't know whether Hillary or Trump will be better at this point. Part of me wants to say vote for Trump just so shit will go downhill enough for the country to finally be forced to face what it's become. Either way we're pretty fucked.

Careful what you wish for! We've seen our currency collapse 15% against the Dollar (more than 30% against the Yen) and a seizure in the property market looks likely. Recession is almost inevitable. We've just witnessed a right wing coup here in the UK. Revolutions, peaceful or not, do not necessarily bring a better outcome.
Now we have a leadership contest for the Conservative party which will determine our next Prime Minister and the electorate will not have a say. A choice between a right wing nut and an ice maiden. I really fear for the future of this country. Just waiting for my Irish passport as my get out clause...

in my experience, rivea corymbosa seeds need to be really fresh to have a good effect. back almost 10 years ago now i had a source that could get them to my mailbox within two weeks of harvest. those were the only times i ever got visuals from the stuff.

How much prior psychedelic experience do you have?

I never tried psychedelics when I was young, because I had to start risperidone due to a mental breakdown when I was about 22 and I was always under the impression that you can't get high on 5-HT2A drugs when you are on atypical antipsychs... I only used DXM (and sometimes diethyl ether by inhalation, so all NMDA drugs). About 18 month ago I tried ingesting 5 grams of these seeds (obtained from the same source) and I was surprised when I got a nice buzz from them. Apparently those atypicals block only one subtype of the 5-HT2A receptor, and if you take psychedelics you just don't see any visuals, but the mental "mind-fuck" effect can be very strong despite of that.

I haven't had any signs of psychosis/paranoia for many years, and I've kept using neuroleptics mostly because I'm kind of dependent on the antihistaminic sedative effect to keep my sleep rhythm at least remotely normal and to help with anxiety. Therefore I think there should not be a very high psychological risk with these experiments. Actually the effects of those seeds was so fun that I really don't get how someone could freak out because of them. I only felt a little depressed at the come-down, but after sleeping for a couple of hours that depression went away.

I'm not planning to take psychedelics very often, 2 times a year at most. In fact I'm thinking of planting some Trichocereus cacti now, so I'd be able to dose some mescaline next summer...

EDIT: By the way, a thing I noticed with those seeds, if you mix them with a little baking soda before chewing, much like coca leaves and chewing tobacco are mixed with an alkali to get them absorbed faster, you don't really feel the bitter taste because the salty soda taste masks it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.