Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social Tripping Thread] NEW! Gather here for swirly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, hey there MocCoz. :)

Tonight I'm going to see String Cheese, and I think I'm gonna take 4-HO-DPT for it. I remember it's great for sound and quite nonthreatening and warm. I could take some ALD-52 but I think I'd rather try something different. The last time I took it, I took 36mg, and it was really nice, quite mild too. I think I'm gonna go for 50mg this time.

Xor, how was the concert? Did you take the 4-ho-DPT. I have never tried that one before. Let us know how it went

My trip ended up being an odd one. I listened to "Dead Set" during the peak and toked on some green which was sublime, highly recommend that album. I kept having recurring thought loops at one point though, which always led back to me being upset with the person I've been in recent time. I feel the need to make a major shift in my outlook, but I'm not sure if I'm capable of it :\

The concert was in-fucking-credible. String Cheese these days is almost unfathomably good at playing virtuoustic music together. Really, really funky. Very inspiring. I ended up taking some 3-MeO-PCP and one hit (125ug) of ALD-52... strongest experience I've had off a single hit of "acid". It was a really beautiful trip and show. :)

I have Dead Set in my car right now, was listening to it on my way to the String Cheese show. Definitely a great album.
The show was great by the way. I was in a perfect dissociated space, the music was non stop high energy. It would shift from Caribbean sounding music into blue grass into dub steppy EDM. And they got a new light rig which was probably the most impressive light show I've ever seen.
Ive seen string cheese about 15 times now and have never seen them put on a bad show. I'm strongly considering going to Hulaween in Florida for 3 nights of cheese.

Edit: hi Xork. I was posting at the same time :)

Had the pleasure of meeting Thorns Have Roses tonight. After hitting up a local art museum, we hiked up a mountain road to a spot where we had a great panoramic view of Los Angeles, and watched fireworks splashing all across the city. If you ever happen to bump into each other, I highly recommend stopping to have a beer or three with the fellow. ;) Great guy.

Also, now I'm curious about the String Cheese Incident. Are there any recordings that you aficionados can recommend?

Delsyd? I could imagine you might have something handy. In any case I'd recommend going to see them if you ever get a chance, being there for live music is a lot more impactful than listening to a recording.

Nice, I always love it when PDers meet. :) I'd love to meet some more of you some day.

What has better visuals and will not shatter my ego with the least nausea!!
2c-D
2c-ip
2c-p
It looks that 2c-c sucks for the most part I got 2 CE and have never sooner a 2c-x drug outside of 25b nbome. If that's even close. but I would rather try a easier less ass kicking one if that's possible with what's left on the cleanet. I'm not going to even fuck with dnms.

I love 2C-C personally, I think it's an improved version of 2C-B, more psychedelic, more fractal-type visuals but less colorful, but otherwise similar visuals to 2C-B. They both have a warm, empathogenic character with great visuals. Similar potency too, maybe slightly less potent. I like it better than 2C-D. Haven't tried 2C-iP. 2C-P is long-lasting and pretty heavy. It sounds like 2C-C is actually the best bet out of those 4 (if you add 2C-C to the list).

2C-iP is not that much experimented with afaik, potency and potential still seem very unreliable to me - I don't know what to think after reading about it. It's stashed away somewhere and some day I may try it.

2C-P not tried, but it sounds hardcore but also full of promise. I bet it can be very visual, but it might not be that bodyload-free or easy on the ego as some other 2C-X from what I read.

2C-D is pleasant and generic feeling and it can do things when you push it a bit and vape some weed with it etc but far too often a bit lackluster and it's good and well if 100+ mg turn out to make it fully psychedelic... but I'm kind of turned off by that..,
2C-C is far better in my opinion. More on par with 2C-B but a bit more synthetic clinical and sharp feeling than the fuzzy lovey dovey 2C-B. But still quite tactile and beautiful. Can certainly be quite visual, CEVs full of neons etc. Not superficial or empty feeling like 2C-I or NBOMe's can for me - so the 'synthetic' touch is actually pretty damn nice. I used to love 2C-B as one of the best psychedelics, but after some time it lost interest for me and I came to prefer 2C-C, even if a lot of people think it's inferior to 2C-B.

Probably the only time I saw a 3D movie in IMAX cinema was on 2C-C, that was pretty damn special.

What I enjoy most about 2C-C is the deeply tranquil serene feeling that is very particular, also slightly felt with DOC and 25C - which reminds me of this one weekend I spent in a cabin in the woods with two friends, with a pond next to it, in summer... part of the experience was hell when a mosquito raid on a potent acid trip we took felt and looked like millions assaulted us, I was affected the most (unusually sensitive skin sensation among other things)... but when it cooled down and the mosquitos went to look for cover, we could reinvigorate a party with some good music and miserably failed attempts at starting a fire... then I believe some methylone was involved + hash oil that I made and epimerized myself.. and finally I flipped a coin with a friend to take a bump of 2C-C (me) and 2C-D (him) - for our first time.

Pretty damn painful on the nose while I saw an explosion of comic book elements and symbols, but I will never forget seeing fabric textures as if looking through a microscope and extreme tactile enhancement - then the tranquility settled in and I hallucinated being a pristine tropical white beach [white privilige!] looking up at a clear blue sky and seeing the surf wash over my vision, back and forth.. wow <3 =D

Last edited:
Well, of 2C-C and 2C-D which I've tried, I'd say 2C-C is my favorite for the same reasons as the above posts. It's very visual, easy, and still quite psychedelic in its own right.

2C-P was magical stuff, but eventually every time i took it i ended up weeping for humanity. not sure about taking it anymore. not that it is easy to find anymore...

2c-P is tight. To me it was like a still serious but less serious than 2c-E sorta thing. Especially in the right circumstances.

2C-P was magical stuff, but eventually every time i took it i ended up weeping for humanity..

That's weird, last time I took it I wept for humanity too. And for myself. And it was pretty cleansing.

2C-P is probably my favorite psychedelic, as I've stated many times in this forum :p

Weeping on psychedelics is always sooo cleansing! I always feel refreshed and renewed after that act whilst tripping!

Well... looks like I'm gonna have to break out a fat dose of 2C-P if trump gets elected and european populists keep trolling.

Yeah lucky you living in a place where Trump doesn't! This country is over if a fool like him gets elected. I can imagine him being a perfect figurehead for all sorts of nastiness, that is besides his own already idiotic nasty ideologies... At least I'll know you'll be weeping for us Soli!;)<3

None are really good at this point. I'd rather have her than an eccentric fool. Least she has political experience(even if it's not too great...). At this point, to me, it's like the lesser of two evils, sadly.... Plus I could at least imagine her slightly suprising us with some good with some relative stupidity whereas Trump might suprise us with a tiny bit of good surrounded by lunacy filled ideals...

It's all bullshit. We need a revolution... the 21st century won't have it though. People are too divided. Even pro-pot organizations are so divided about how to handle pot that they can't make any progress. Revolutions take majority cohesion against an oppressive minority... something tells me we don't have a cohesive majority that is upset enough with the way things have been going.

8(

Status
Not open for further replies.