View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social Tripping Thread] NEW! Gather here for swirly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Help on the 2c-e front. I've only tried b, c, e and p on the 2c front, but e kicks the arse of b and C any day of the week.
As for p, I haven't researched into it enough, but what I've seen I like. The issue is the duration: I love a long duration, but p requires a time commitment similar to DOC, and I live DOC so much I'm not sure that I'd take p over DOC if I have the two days spare that are required.
I have no interest in 2c-I as it sounds like another candy similar to b. I have ordered 2c-d (mainly so I can try it in combo), but the order is currently a no show....

Last edited:
2C-P is probably my favorite psychedelic. At least it's been the most life-changing to me. But I know that has a lot more to do with personal circumstances.

Yeah, 2C-E stands apart from the other 2C-Xs. It's one of the most psychedelic things I've ever ingested, so intensely powerful and beautiful, very full range of effects with profound mental effects. I get the sense that 2C-P is similar, I have only tried it a few times and never without a lot of tolerance or to a level where I felt I got the full effects though.

Could be worse; you could live in the UK where they've just banned any substance with psychoactive effects. The bill was so poorly drafted and all-encompassing that the had to add explicit exclusions for alcohol, tobacco and caffeine. Even poppers would originally have been included but I think they may have added them to the exclusion. As for things like nutmeg, who the hell knows?
Frankly it's bloody pathetic and is what comes of government by tabloid scares; the fact that alcohol causes more deaths and has more severe withdrawals then just about every illegal substance is irrelevant it would seem.
Still, chin up old chap (as we never actually say in Britain) I've used pot for many years despite its illegality so I couldn't give a tinker's cuss if they make everything else illegal. They can eat my fucking shorts as the police have already stated in many counties they don't even enforce the pot laws due to lack of resources. It's the old chestnut when you get stopped for speeding:" isn't there a burglary you should be investigating?" All cops love that one!
I was genuinely depressed when these fuck wits won the election last year and all my greatest fears are coming to fruition. These bastards don't give a fuck about anyone other than themselves and are too busy hiding their money in Panama to care about what they're doing to the country. I find it unbelievable that even the US is slowly decriminalising cannabis and that we're still stuck in a 1930s Reefer Madness time warp. Fucking conservatives. Hate them with a passion.

That's fucked up, I didn't know that. Seems like conservatives are trying to take over all over the place, and in many cases are succeeding. I think the UK "head shop" (or whatever you call them there) scene really fucked you guys over, seems like most people over there are getting their chemicals from shops that have formulated them into pills and shit, it's so visible, in the US that was happening for a bit but they cracked down on it, but you can still get things the normal way, by ordering them online by the gram or whatever.

2C-P is probably my favorite psychedelic. At least it's been the most life-changing to me. But I know that has a lot more to do with personal circumstances.
2c-P is really awesome as well. It's IMO a more recreational long lasting version of 2c-E. It's really serious but also a tad more laid back. 2c-E just has such a profound feeling to it. So eupohric. My favorite combo of all time will probably always be 2c-E, LSD, mescaline, DMT, nitrous, and MXE. Holy shit the times I had on that one!

I've never taken the opportunity to experiment with any of the 2C-x family, but reading all of this has me excited to try it sometime! I love euphoric psychedelics. The most euphoric psychedelic substance I've enjoyed is probably MDA, but 25i-NBOH was up there, followed by 5-MEO-MIPT. Probably the most euphoric substance I've ever tried was 6-APDB or 6-APB (wasn't sure which of the two it was), but I wouldn't classify that as a psychedelic really. As far as euphoric stimulants go, (and maybe MDA should be under that heading too) I found 4-FA to be lovely in all of its stimulating wonkiness.

^4-Fa is very amazing, I really need to pick some up again before it's all gone.

The energy here in PD is real good this week guys, good vibes all around. I'm especially psyched because I'm about to trip acid this weekend, the folks are leaving to move my sister into a new apartment for a day :D Gonna have a friend or two over, burn a bonfire, get real weird hahah

^4-Fa is very amazing, I really need to pick some up again before it's all gone.

The energy here in PD is real good this week guys, good vibes all around. I'm especially psyched because I'm about to trip acid this weekend, the folks are leaving to move my sister into a new apartment for a day :D Gonna have a friend or two over, burn a bonfire, get real weird hahah
"Lets get weird!" You really should test out that 2c-E mang! Especially if you've tried LSD many times! Agreed, PD has been amazing lately!

It can't be coincidence that the local classic rock station just played Sgt. Pepper's in its entirety! I have a good feeling about this upcoming trip :D

I'll consider trying it Help, though honestly I probably won't since my friend I wana trip with is unwilling to try anything new these days and wants to stick to the acid. Perhaps it is time though. Hmmmm...

Just let him do LSD and you can do 2c-E! If you plug an alright dose you'll come up at a similar rate and have really similar durations! E's really great for stuff like bonfires IMO too!

Yeah I'm with Xorkoth on 2C-I. Nothing to write home about. Pretty visuals with zero introspection. Eh. 2C-E seemed to have a bit more depth but I'd take LSD over any 2C, any day of the week. Though these days I'd probably take some tree meow instead of any of the above. I have yet to combine L and tree but I'm worried the stimulation would be too much.

If you are inside hanging out yeah it might be. If you are outside doing shit its perfect

Lol it's totally understandable, clearly PDers like me are lurking around waiting for a perfect time to jump on stuff & attack people on things they post.. ;) ;)

Its not cause of an itch to clear things up by analyzing them, its cause I like to make trippers paranoid.. ;)

What is also great though, is when instead of a joke a troll triggers it but it IMO actually leads to insightful disection and discussion... "Wait, that's not what is supposed to happen! =D "

--

:( the ritalin is meh and bothering me.. and i can't trip on neither psy nor disso.. damnit i wanna find out whether things swirl in the opposite direction on the other hemisphere..

Your totally right Sol! Those are the very best trolls! That's all I really try and to do though. That's why I love this site. With so many different thought pools from some truly wise folks, we lost our thoughts, and others are able to add onto them, dissect them, or advance upon them in ways we can't. That's the beauty of life too me! To have intellectual conversations with others to continue to further my own knowledge base like I otherwise wouldn't be able to IRL!

I feel you man. I really didn't like methylphenidate. To many side effects making for a much dirtier stimulation then d,l-amphetamine. I've really been thinking about trying to get dexidrine. Heard it's the least side effect ridden and the most clean feeling. I wish it was easier to get desoxyn. Best of the best I've heard.

Why can't you trip? Just don't take any methylphenidate the day off and possibly the day before the trip! I took methylphenidate and Addie's for ten plus years and stopped cold turkey with no perceivable ill effects...

Yea its weird, I remember methylphenidate as being fine but that was isolated use. Abuse of ethylphenidate just made me think it is much less functional to begin with, and the side-effects or crash is to be expected and says nothing about methylphenidate which I thought is relatively clean unless unreasonably abused.
But repeated doses every day are not the same as I remember and give me a whole list of side effects. I have taken dex at 5 mg a day in the morning max, for a short while, and found it to be very clean - I suppose 2-FA is functional too but never tried to use it that way.
I'll just wait on the side effects to go away and not go past my script too much (30 mg a day now) which I do a little bit - extending my duration some of the days.

I realize I can trip on a day off, and might in the future but feel I can't afford to do it for now. Disso like 3-MeO-PCP is even worse (though I crave it to take my aches away), since while technically taking a DRI with a SRI shouldn't be that bad and mostly raise BP, I just don't want to push hypertension anxiety and jittery craziness - and that is basically also one of the extra reasons why I wanna take it easy with acid and even cannabis... even when not taken together I don't want to build up loopiness while in the testing stage of methylphenidate..

If all else fails I guess sporadic use of methylphenidate wouldnt be a very bad outcome, though before that I will sure be gunning for dex..

With all this I could just as well forget about the AMT that I have, and I don't have a scale at my disposal at the moment and little desire to investigate if you really really need one with AMT (I like to dose low anyway so probably could afford a 3-fold mistake just fine if I werent on any meds)..

what is your primary background, educationally-intellectually? :)

Yeah I feel that! A common misconception is that 3-MeO-PCP has dopamine affinity like PCP but it has no appreciable affinity for it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-MeO-PCP. There's better sources but doing it mobile is a bitch(not that your saying it does...).

Yeah I guess I'm somewhat intelligent. I'm spent the last ten years amateurly studying chemistry, pharmalogical, and pharmaceutical pursuits. I have no real or true eduction in any of it as of yet. I want to study all of them at the college level though when I get a chance as it's truly my passion. I believe wholly is "better living through chemistry". Especially when natural therapies won't work! Is like to help people who can't get help otherwise. Psycholgy too. I only have high school level eduction in those areas.

My passions in life are philosophy, gaining knowledge, helping others, and constantly evolving/growing in those regards/pursuits!

Solipsis how do you feel about 2c-e and other 2c's? I know you've posted about them before but can't recall ATM.

Yeah, I'd be careful with stimulants though. I find abuse of them can change and somewhat ruin the medical value of them. Thirty mgs is somewhat higher dose though from what I remember. I only want a very small dose them of them probably forever. I plan to start at probably only five mgs and maybe going to twenty. They gave me the max dosage of adderal by age ten and then when I couldn't take a higher dose of that they put me 60mgs a day of methylphenidate. Ridiculous as those were my first experiences getting high and I hated it! It either make me manic or a zombie. I remember trying to articulate to my mom how much I hated it but didn't know at the time I was getting high. When my mom would harass me about my drug use I would get vindictive about it and tell her that she probably shouldn't have gotten me high as a kite at age five!

Yeah it's so messed up that they prescribe really little kids amphetamines and methylphenidate. And after all the warnings about the evils of drugs and how developing minds shouldn't take them (which is true).

"This is your brain on drugs"... remember that? I guess pharmaceuticals don't count... IF they're prescribed that is. Otherwise they count.

Yeah that's how my mom would respond. Drugs are drugs are drugs! She's the same way with her Xanax and cigarettes. It's so annoying because she literally destroyed her life with them. She'd get mad because I would tell her that I wasn't trying to be insulting or mean but I would be prouder if she was a heroin addict. At least then she would've died for something that actually got her high! Could never stop even after being in a coma for two weeks with a 25% chance ever waking up. She did, obviously, cut out smoking for maybe two months, then started smoking again. :( She said she thought she could just have one or two. I wish she would've talked to me though! I would've told her what a terrible idea that was, and that it would just never be one for her.

I used to tell her to just get into inpatient treatment, tell them she's on opiates, and that why she could get a chance to stop smoking. They would've defintely given her patches and she would've been comfortable. She was in denial trying to say it wouldn't work. I gave her many opinions how it could. She could take some old Vicodin she had to fail the test or even just say she tapered down and was through the normal WD's. It would've been great if she tried at least tried but oh well gotta let it go. Nothing can be done about it now. Unfortunately she's destined to perish in pain and misery which kills me but once again there's nothing that can be done at this point. It just makes me sad people make terrible decisions when they've got many options out there.

That's what I hate most! Obviously amphs are performance enchaners and help with school, but come on! You don't get a six year old blasted on drugs! It sets a terrible percendent for the future. I wonder what'd I be like if I was on a normal dose and just continuously ramped up at light speed until there were no options left because I was maxed out. By age twelve I learned to do my best to short each capsule if I could and only take it when I really needed. Stopped completely at age sixteen. I was selling most of them by to buy weed, haha!

Man, I'm sorry about your mom, I can't imagine, that's gotta be really tough. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.