• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

This train can't be stopped until it run out of rails xD and it will still continue to fly through time and space for eons

we need more conductors

How much do you take to hole on that?

I don't recommend holing with 3-MeO-PCP, but about 15mg still holes me after using dissociatives for years.

There are way better dissociatives for holing. 3meo is not very suitable for that.

A went to a festival a a few weeks ago, and 10 mgs of 3-MeO-PCP along with some cannabis had me on the verge of holing for a while. Was pretty intense and unexpected, got myself completely confused. Had to sit down and after the "cannabis peak" passed I went back to a more manageable headspace. I think it was the lights from the stage and the deep forest darkness that pushed me so close to the hole. It was pretty weird but fun in a way. Would have prefered to be around less people. Nevertheless the music was awesome :)

Tomorrow night is my five year acid-versary, and I'm on the fence about whether or not I wana trip. I can't afford to spare any of my acid stash so I'd likely use ALD-52 which seems kinda irreverent or somethin'. I was gonna do it with my friend but he's going to New York for two days to surprise his sister for her birthday? We live on the other side of the country essentially, sounds like one expensive surprise... anyways, I'm on the fence because I'd likely have to be around my folks, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm not some stupid teen that would get caught or anything but it still instills a sense of anxiety in me just thinking about it. Maybe I'll see if my girlfriend wants to go out and do something; she's always been a great sober companion to me these past years that I've tripped around her. Would give me a good excuse to get out and also someone who could interact with the normies for me :p

With the girlfriend sounds like a nice idea, better than around parents anyway. After I was grown and out of the house, I used to trip around my parents sometimes, but these days I wouldn't do it, just because, like you said, it creates an awkward situation that could easily cause some anxiety and make the experience less positive and enjoyable.

I don't see any problem using LAD-52 for an acid-versary... it's basically the same IMO. Just really clean, nice and strong. :) I've taken a low dose of 3C-E (12mg), getting me really focused in on my intense work day, and then I'm going to go to band practice. %The last time I used a similar dose for band practice it led to some amazing playing. I find 3C-E in these doses to be sort of like "philosopher's speed" (to use a term a friend originally used). it produces comfortable, soft and warm stimulation without any compulsive urge to redose or negative side-effects other than quite a long duration. Faint psychedelic edge but not really psychedelic. And really good for art/music/writing.

Finally going to experience a bonafide MDMA experience, and hope to do so with my girlfriend this weekend! How much more face-melting euphoria and love can I expect from the genuine item compared to say 6-APB or 5-mapb? I'm excited!

MDMA is a lot more euphoric than 4-APB or 5-MAPB. I's similar to 5-MAPB much moreso than 6-APB, just more powerful and truly empathogenic. My early MDMA experiences (which were also my first experiences with any drug in its class, or even amphetamines except for a single dex-amp experience before that) were amazing. Just filled with love and beauty.

have fun. :) I'm gonna take it with my girlfriend soon. With the purpose of helping her with some stuff emotionally. But I'm still looking forward to it.

It's not face melting euphoria that MDMA has over 6-APB (the only one I've had success with for comparison). In fact I actually find 6-APB has more straight euphoria than MDMA. It's the empathy, connection, and love that MDMA has over 6-APB. And that my friend, is what will take you over the top. It's the connection that MDMA fosters with others that creates the euphoria and 'ecstacy'.

Have fun <3

yeah i haven't heard of a better empathogen than MDMA for true connection between two souls.

There's only one substance that can top that for me, I think you guys already know which one it is. :D

I will never be able to convey the feeling that I experienced when I met Her about 4 months ago. All of you know the feeling, it's nothing unsung, there just are no words to salute it enough.

Before I met her, I was probably the happiest I had ever been in my life. After all the suffering, angst and existential crises of my teenage and early adult years I felt I had finally found myself. I was content, life was grand. I had everything, I didn't even want to use drugs because I was naturally so happy all the time. Then, one ordinary Friday evening like this, my phone beeps. I had Tinder installed at the time just for fun, we matched. I was sitting on my computer doing stuff I normally do, sober, which was unusual at the time. It was Friday, I am always taking something on Friday evenings after a long week to relax. It's my gift to myself, to enjoy and let go after a long week of studying/working/whatever. I like to be alone.

I checked my phone and thought: this girl looks nice. Oh, she likes Shpongle! She must be something not so ordinary, like all the girls I've dated over the years. I instantly messaged her. I was so happy at the time I shared the most important things about me almost immediately. Stuff like what I like, what I do, what I'm interested in. She did the same and writing with her felt easy, harmonic. I asked if she wanted to come over the next day so we could get to know each other better. She said she will think about it and would really like to come. I didn't know what to expect so I didn't have any expectations other than the adventure of meeting a new person.

So in the morning when I woke up she had texted me something, I don't remember what it was but soon enough it became clear that she would hop in to the bus later that day. I was excited, went to the grocery store and bought all kinds of food if she were to stay over the night so she could feel like home. I was impressed that she was so audacious to come to my place without even talking with me on the phone beforehand...

to be continued

Last edited: