• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

Recording 26 Seasons of Classic Doctor Who and building a Model Railroad (amongst other things).

How about you?

I should watch Who. I barely know what it is about, but it seems perfect, light-hearted adventure or that's what I have imagined.

I am lil' depressed and struggling to sleep enough, I am out of weed you see. Imma gonna have new attempt soon and I brewed some coffee I can chug on cold the moment I wake up, should be able to clear my way to rehabilitational workshop.

I should watch Who. I barely know what it is about, but it seems perfect, light-hearted adventure or that's what I have imagined.

I am lil' depressed and struggling to sleep enough, I am out of weed you see. Imma gonna have new attempt soon and I brewed some coffee I can chug on cold the moment I wake up, should be able to clear my way to rehabilitational workshop.
The first 26 years are the best for falling asleep, better than most sleeping pills, the reboot was pretty good up to the last few years. The last few years are preachy and ill written IMHO.

Combined 6mg N,N-MiPT with 6.25mg 5-MeO-MiPT last weekend. It was nice. It really fleshes out the 5-MeO-MiPT experience, which can sometimes leave me craving a bit more substance in the plateau. It does provide an actual psychedelic experience, which can cause a little anxiety in the way that 4-subs can for me (nothing a little CBD can't help with) and a little bit more muscle tension, but I knew that going in. My friend had a teensy bit more than me of both. They're hardheaded, but found this to be a little more than they were looking for, a little weird. They had a couple whippets of nitrous, and that knocked them out of the weird headspace immediately. It's weird that such a small amount of N,N-MiPT has such an outside effect on the experience, but it has been consistent every time I've used it this way. It's remarkably transparent, which is great. Provides a hint of visual activity, too, which is nice. I considered taking some N,N-EPT instead, but I decided that I wanted to maintain the quality and character of the 5-MeO-MiPT experience.

The first 26 years are the best for falling asleep, better than most sleeping pills, the reboot was pretty good up to the last few years. The last few years are preachy and ill written IMHO.
totally agree, not tried it for sleep though

For a noob I'd suggest watching form the beginning of Jon Pertwee's 'Doctor' to the end of Tom Baker's, and then jump a few decades / trillion years until the beginning of Chistopher Ecclestone, through David Tennant and Matt Smith and then reassess

This has to be one of the saddest and most beautiful songs ever written. Whenever I've been through a bad breakup (and at 52 I've been through several), this was usually the first song I played.

"For No One" is probably the other one.

I'm way behind on replying to posts, so I'll be brief. I had a 20g T. Terschekki cactus drink today, good enough for me to have a (++.5). I had a wonderful day with the medicine! The body felt mostly good during the long climb and felt intensely euphoric in the plateau. I think this bodes well for good after-effects, and while the after-effects following the previous (10g) dose were modest, they seemed to not fade much over the past two weeks. Either they are very long-lasting, or I am healing to the point that I'm not as dependent on the medicine to relieve the symptoms.

I need to spin off a new thread about this, but for now: I've titrated 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-B, and mescaline up to doses that give solid (++) level experiences. I've done this over the course of a few months. It's very difficult to make a call as to how well each one works, but I'm leaning toward mescaline and 2C-E as being the top choices. Both 2C-B and 2C-D provided strong symptomatic relief, perhaps similar to the others at the same level of peak effects, and they are much shorter. However, I feel like the mescaline and 2C-E had more lasting effects, perhaps consistent with more actual flesh healing. Maybe it's because of their longer durations (if after-effect duration correlates best with duration primary effects), or maybe it has to do with how they activate the 5ht2a receptor. Supposing that 5ht2a mediates a combination of healing/tissue regeneration and anti-inflammatory effects, different psychedelics may activate the former more or less than the latter. A healthful psychedelic medicine should do both in a proper balance. Mescaline unlike the others has a very long history of regular human use, which suggests that it may strike a good balance. Drugs like 2C-B and 2C-D might lean more anti-inflammatory than regenerative, but that's doesn't mean they aren't potentially helpful---just not necessarily as healthy to use on a weekly basis or whatever as is often done with mescaline in indigenous traditions. How about 2C-I? Well, it feels kind of between the two groups I described above, which is consistent with its duration, I guess.

I still haven't tried the "new" Peruvianus material yet because it turns out that it's way easier to make a tea from my dried Terschekki. Said tea is also far more palatable; although, I'm still working on a Peruvianus tea to see if the mucilage and tannins I've noted (and which are nearly absent in the Terschekki) are worth consuming for some beneficial effect or if they just cause more nausea. Either way, I'll probably try the A/B extract route as well. When I sampled it, the sliminess didn't seem too bad, but the tannins were savagely bitter and lingered for a long time. I'm pretty sure the nausea will be worse. The Terschekki tea is thin. It's concentrated into a few gulps per dose. It has an alkaloid bitterness that does not linger much. And it doesn't seem have anything to induce nausea except for the mescaline itself.

The Dead Pirates music video makes me think of Ghostemane's video for 'Mercury':

But the music is more like The Flaming Lips and less like The $uicideBoy$.

Speaking of $uicideBoy$, this is their sickest beat:

The Dead Pirates music video makes me think of Ghostemane's video for 'Mercury':

But the music is more like The Flaming Lips and less like The $uicideBoy$.

Speaking of $uicideBoy$, this is their sickest beat:

Suicideboys are so sick, watched them live for the first time in 2018 when I was on vacation in the Netherlands rolling on 150mg 4-FA. Became a huge fan after that concert.

Suicideboys are so sick, watched them live for the first time in 2018 when I was on vacation in the Netherlands rolling on 150mg 4-FA. Became a huge fan after that concert.
I agree: 4-FA is excellent for concerts. Re: $uicideboy$, I like their production & audio style more than the lyrics, which are too dark for my tastes. It has this trait in common with Death Metal, and the music could be categorized as Heavy Metal Hip-Hop or Death Metal Trap or something. Regardless, the dark, dramatic content lends a certain melodrama that I find corny precisely for being so overtly macabre. Same goes for Ghostemane, @perpetualdawn, but some of the ideas these artist have are brilliant. I love the over-compressed 808 bass kick and how the whole "Koko the Clown" black & white cartoon from the 1940s shakes each time the bass hits. And the beat to 'Sunshine' samples the theme song from 28 Days Later and mixes it with a repeating sample from a Bones, Thugs & Harmony song. The results are stellar.