• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
a l e r t : i n c o m i n g - p o s i t i v e - v i b e s

<3

xTalK, I see no reason why 35-40% alcohol shouldn't be fine. I've successfully stored phenethylamines in 20% alcohol before.

I'm going to be trying BOD in the weekend. I'm pretty excited about it.
I really liked DOM and even though I've only tried 2CD a few times I though it had something really special about it, so I'm pretty sure BOD is going to be an interesting one :)

Meh, BOD wasn't really that special. I guess I'll have to give it a go again before I pass the final verdict.

I Just got hold of some TMA-2, that's going to be interesting as well :D

I've tried TMA-6, and I'm not really sure if I liked it, I ended up thinking it had a kind of too grim and industrial feel to it (or maybe a rainy winter day in Berlin is just the wrong setting ;) I did have more fun with it when I was in Thailand).

TMA-2 has that good 2,4,5 orientation, that we all know and love. Got to be a reason Shulgin chose to focus his reasearch on that one.

Off to Fusion festival! Any European BL'ers in the house - look for me at the Dubstation between 4am and 7am, Sunday morning... ;)

Damn I feel like I've missed a lot! I keep lurking and catching up and starting to write posts but I'm too stoned to finish them :/

Dondante that hawaiian beach looks glorious, but do you not like coconut? I love coconut water it's like the most refreshing thing ever. I call it Nature's Gatorade.

I like the idea of a psychedelic cocktail bar, but dicksizing of doses would probably get pretty bad pretty fast if it was anything like a normal bar.

I'm kind of with Never on this one, I'd probably IV a quarter gram of K, a quarter gram of DMT, take out the needle and do this and hopefully break the speed of sound in the process

...It's on my bucket list.

I hope everyone else is doing well, because I have no complaints :)

in all honesty though, if I were at a "bar" my psychedelic cocktail of choice would probably be about 50mg 2c-c about 25mg MXE snorted and some THC infused edibles, perhaps a nitrous tank on hand? I feel like the conversations at this bar would be rather interesting.

oh wait, they are 8)

Wow. Cool. After my latest trip on ~90 mcg of LSD, I have thoroughly completed my education of the philosophy of Tao. That just cleared away all of the remaining confusion and cobwebs about the whole thing.

You'll never get it from reading books. The books are only there for you to read and say, "hey, I had the same idea!"

Wow. Cool. After my latest trip on ~90 mcg of LSD, I have thoroughly completed my education of the philosophy of Tao. That just cleared away all of the remaining confusion and cobwebs about the whole thing.

You'll never get it from reading books. The books are only there for you to read and say, "hey, I had the same idea!"

is it actually possible to complete an education on something that is eternal? :)

dudeee that happened to me last year entirely. The philosophy of the tao is mirrored in many ideas by many intelligent people throughout history it's crazy how many people happened to think such similar things in such different places.

recently a friend of mine went into a somewhat of a psychosis where he was stuck in a loop trying to draw a circle and color in half of it, then end up not making any sense somehow. I think he was trying to draw a yin yang symbol and he didn't know it. you writing that post made me realize he would probably benefit greatly from a good dose of the tao =D

happy trails everybody

P.S. Ginseng+Maca+the purest Cocaine you can find(and some THC if that's your thing) = best sex eva

My sister was home on break the past couple of weeks, she borrowed skyrim from someone so I played it like 8 hours a day. %)

Bad news is my computer's busted, and I have lost my ipod.

best work day in a while. didnt do jack actually! wohoo!

perhaps ill reward myself with some physical exercise....

mondays are always hard. i wish the week would start with tuesdays. they are always more manageble.

^People that complain about Mondays should really look at Tuesdays. The weekend nostalgia is gone, the traffic is worse (at least over here, not sure about global traffic trends) and freedom is stil a loooooong time away (3 days). Plus, you don't have an excuse for lazyness because it's Tuesday, not Monday

Not that my current easy life bears any relation to the daily grind, just never understood the Monday hate

Who? Everyone in the world?

Was talking about the general vibes here in PD, though it's probably the abundance of flame-bait. The world itself is not all that bad actually because of summer, et al.

Btw, I'm sure that in a year's time you'll come back to this thread making that exact same statement. "No, really, I got it this time!". With eastern philosophy there's always some hidden meaning somewhere

Last edited:
The philosophy of the tao is mirrored in many ideas by many intelligent people throughout history it's crazy how many people happened to think such similar things in such different places.

True that. I keep an eye out for references to wu-wei - they seem to be everywhere.

My sister was home on break the past couple of weeks, she borrowed skyrim from someone so I played it like 8 hours a day. %)

Nice! I assume you played an Argonian? =D Are you good or evil?

Right now my major time sink is Guild Wars 2. It's like WoW 2.0.

Btw, I'm sure that in a year's time you'll come back to this thread making that exact same statement. "No, really, I got it this time!". With eastern philosophy there's always some hidden meaning somewhere

Yeah, good point. :)

...argh. this monday is outstandingly bad.
last friday was my last exam for the term and lucky me got a package with some mxe (been avoiding it for a few months but concluded that a trip every few weeks is actually good for my mental health...) and some 2-fa (does anyone know that? it's a fine little substance. :) ). consumed 200mg of each friday/saturday + a bunch of weed, alc and also lorazepam - mxe is just not useful to "come down and chill out"...not that I didn't know that in advance. meh.
needless to say the last days are in a haze and my mind is fucked. also my borderline ex wrote me some cryptic mail (fuck that bitch) and I need to prepare for my internship (research on (therapy with) psychoactives %) ) starting in 2 weeks - a lot of obligations to run away from. can't even flee into my guitar as a basketball nearly broke my little finger (while on kratom). left hand. fuck that.
too much drugs recently. my body&mind can't handle abusive drug use anymore.

as a last resort I'm sitting here smoking my indoor plants. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solenostemon_scutellarioides
Solenostemon_scutellarioides.jpg

found out by chance that they are supposed to be active. erowid says they're active too. but most say fresh leaves only...
nevermind. just experimenting with it brightens my mood a little. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.