• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

It's actually kinda scary when you think about it... pretty irresponsible and had it been other things there could have been serious consequences. This is the friend I basically introduced to the world of psychedelics this summer... he's 8 years younger than me and I feel a bit responsible for him in a way. I'm gonna have a talk with him when I see him later, just about being careful and double-checking yourself. He's a bit cavalier about things and I don't want that attitude to develop more over time because that's how bad things happen when you're dealing with super potent chemicals.

The other friend has only done MXE once too, at 15mg, and found it uncomfortable. Must have been a huge shock, I think he thought he was going to die.

Man, I wana do MXE so bad tonight after I get off work...

My town is overrun with college football fans right now. Well, that probably tells you where I reside now hahah, but I won't be here but for another few months anyways. It fucking sucks though, I have to deliver pizza during the prime game hours tonight. I wish football/sports weren't such a multi-billion dollar industry... everyone fucking loves them, but I can't understand why, I was literally born without the capacity to understand sports obsessions, so I basically have no one I can hang out with for the entirety of each school year because everyone is fucking jerking off to football/basketball day in day out. I'm like, "Hey guys, lets go have fun and go hiking!" And they're all like, "Nah man, I'd rather sit on my ass and watch big buff ugly men run up and down a field/court for hours on end for no apparent reason."

Back in Australia....ugh I did not miss the weather here. Fucking cold and miserable lol

It's actually kinda scary when you think about it... pretty irresponsible and had it been other things there could have been serious consequences. This is the friend I basically introduced to the world of psychedelics this summer... he's 8 years younger than me and I feel a bit responsible for him in a way. I'm gonna have a talk with him when I see him later, just about being careful and double-checking yourself. He's a bit cavalier about things and I don't want that attitude to develop more over time because that's how bad things happen when you're dealing with super potent chemicals.

The other friend has only done MXE once too, at 15mg, and found it uncomfortable. Must have been a huge shock, I think he thought he was going to die.

Yeah you are right, it's definitely nothing to laugh at when you think about it. Thankfully the mixture didn't cause any seriously bad reactions, i usually feel pretty rocky when flipping from a stim to MXE and i titrate very, very slowly. I can't imagine a 100mg bump on top of a methylone high. Sounds very dangerous. Glad they are OK though, and good to hear you're gonna talk it through with him. Thankfully MXE isn't like NBOMe.

^Trozzle, I thought it was summer in the Southern hemisphere now? Here in the States it's freezing balls, it's supposed to be a high of 17 Fahrenheit or something today...

Man, I wana do MXE so bad tonight after I get off work...

My town is overrun with college football fans right now. Well, that probably tells you where I reside now hahah, but I won't be here but for another few months anyways. It fucking sucks though, I have to deliver pizza during the prime game hours tonight. I wish football/sports weren't such a multi-billion dollar industry... everyone fucking loves them, but I can't understand why, I was literally born without the capacity to understand sports obsessions, so I basically have no one I can hang out with for the entirety of each school year because everyone is fucking jerking off to football/basketball day in day out. I'm like, "Hey guys, lets go have fun and go hiking!" And they're all like, "Nah man, I'd rather sit on my ass and watch big buff ugly men run up and down a field/court for hours on end for no apparent reason."

I feel mostly the same way. It's weird how obsessed so many people are with sports. I mean there's rioting in cities sometimes after the Super Bowl and similar games. Many people I know consider it their primary interest. I recently have been able to appreciate the game for its strategy and enjoy watching it sometimes, but not if there's anything else at all I could be doing.

Weekend! I'm still feeling out what I'm going to do with the next day and a half I have off work- I'm going to be on 6 days a week until the holidays are over, so my trips will have to be carefully synchronized with that schedule.

Most likely I will dose bk-2c-b in the next hour, only done once so far and was pleased with the outcome. Would really like some MXE to go with it, but that will have to wait until my next 'on' cycle begins.

And it's not even a hatred of all sports... I love me some winter sports, I love to go skiing and all. I think I just enjoy solo sports because it focuses on an individual. Perhaps it's an inability to understand why people say "we" won when it was in fact the football players playing the game, not the fans... I realize it gives people something to rally behind, some sort of shitty comradery (because it invokes hatreds, I was out getting food last night and people were harassing the other team's fans who came to town...) but I literally laugh out loud at people when they say "we" in reference to a team, like they actually have some connection to the players. I don't say "we made a good movie" after I go see a movie or something. :?

In fact, I enjoy throwing the pig skin around and playing a bit of two hand touch football, but that's because I'm active and involved in the actions. I can't understand being obsessed with something completely out of your own control.

Last edited:
I recently have been able to appreciate the game for its strategy and enjoy watching it sometimes

the level of planning/strategy involved in football makes it really interesting imo. its the only sport i can think of where your pre-planned play decisions are almost more important than your active playing ability. i didn't really get football when i was younger, but now i appreciate it a lot.... its almost like a turn-based strategy video game.

^I do see the strategy in it, which is why I sometimes like to play NCAA or Madden with my buddies, because I actually have a connection to what's going on on the screen.

Yeah, it's only in the past few years when I really "got it" like how you describe. It's a good game, other than the physical trauma suffered by the players. Complex and interesting. But the obsession people have with it, and the hatreds evoked (as mentioned by 240sx), kinda creep me out. It's like when people get obsessed with a reality show or something. Enjoy the game, yes, I get that. But rioting, harming others physically or emotionally over it, dedicating all your free time to it... I don't get it and I don't think it's a good thing. It's just another distraction from reality.

^Yes, the damage done to players sometimes... My cousin is a senior in high school, and was a top recruit for a few SEC football teams... then he got smashed up and fucked up his shoulder in a game. Now he has lost all his potential scholarships, and can't even play football again a day in his life. I feel so bad for him because football was his in for college... not that's he's stupid, but now he'll have to completely rethink his career plans.

yup, i agree about the obsession level being excessive sometimes.

not everyone is lucky like us and has access to novel psychoactive chemicals that we can obsess over instead, though. =p

I feel the same way about professional sports. I work at a pizza restaurant where we sell a lot of beer and play every professional sports game. I don't see the appeal. I played football and baseball when I was younger and hated every minute of it.

Fencing was my sport of choice. When I go back to school I'll probably fence again. I enjoyed martial arts as well, but my art had no sporting application or tournaments or anything like that.

yup, i agree about the obsession level being excessive sometimes.

not everyone is lucky like us and has access to novel psychoactive chemicals that we can obsess over instead, though. =p
Hahahah, yeah I suppose our interests are likely equally irrational in the eyes of others!

Only in PD Social would I find people who feel the same way as I do about organized sports. When in my regular life, everyone is a sports fanatic of some sort.

Only in PD Social would I find people who feel the same way as I do about organized sports. When in my regular life, everyone is a sports fanatic of some sort.
Ya, I find PD Social to be a nice reprieve from my interactions with the bulk of society. I'm lucky to have a couple of like-minded friends in real life, but it's great to see that we're not as small of a group as it seems.

Well I didnt dose tonight, real life got in the way. Thinking of taking a new path, maybe going to the local bar where the hipsters hang out, have a drink and strike up conversation with the first person my intuition leads me to. At least its different than hanging out in my room all night.

I'm super lucky that where I live a huge number of people are open-minded, "alternative" type people, in fact I assume now that when I meet someone they're going to be cool. But it certainly wasn't like that everywhere else I've lived. And it's still no PD Social. :)

Finally got some weed again... after all that waiting it's not as good as I had hoped but still pretty good.