• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

but really I prefer a partner over casual stuff, so I've only really been in long term committed relationships.

My 2c

You're saying that as a guy who I presume from previous posts is in a relationship though. It's a different mindset when you're single imo.

I much prefer the way things are with my long term relationship that I'm in. But if I weren't in it I'm sure I would want the occasional action.

Something good came out of all this, the folks are offering to let me take up the herb if I stop with the meth.

Speaking of which ...*smokes for the first time in a year and a half while sipping chardonnay* ... I'm feelin' damned fine, and rather psychedelic.%)

You're saying that as a guy who I presume from previous posts is in a relationship though. It's a different mindset when you're single imo.

I much prefer the way things are with my long term relationship that I'm in. But if I weren't in it I'm sure I would want the occasional action.

I was single just a touch over a year before meeting my current girlfriend, in which I slept with 2 different girls (one was a friend more or less anyway), though if we discount the 3 month relationship I was in prior since that was the time my body decided to cease producing testosterone properly and I was hardly in the relationship at all, I'd have been single since September 2011 :p

I lack(ed) confidence big time until earlier this year. Like I could not approach girls for shit...And I don't mean to sound arrogant or egotistical in any way, but if you saw me you'd have no fkn idea what my issue was lol. Just a big shy boy >.<

Something good came out of all this, the folks are offering to let me take up the herb if I stop with the meth.

Speaking of which ...*smokes for the first time in a year and a half while sipping chardonnay* ... I'm feelin' damned fine, and rather psychedelic.%)
I'd say that's a good trade. A good friend of mine has used meth off and on, but now indulges in no substance use other than smoking a lot of weed. He's much healthier and happier now.

If it helps, go for it. It's definitely a good switch.

Sounds like a fine trade to me. Getting tested for aspergers is a smart move, my best friend always had a terrible time emotionally/socially when we were young but is in a much better place after figuring out the problem.

it is worth saying that my number is 12 and i wish it was lower

but yeah i suppose 2 is sorta low

Yeah it is, on the other hand I was with someone for 12 years and it's relatively recently we split, and until we did my number was 1. Of course we had sex thousands of times, no possible way to make an accurate count. It just so happens I was in a committed relationship for my entire adult life until now and never had sex before then (we got together at the beginning of college).

So, it was really fun! I did come home alone though. But she gave me a lot of close hugs and said we should hang out when there aren't so many loud drunk people around. She's cool and really sexy, way sexier than her Ok Cupid profile pictures. I guess we'll see what happens. It was a good time though, I sang Hotel California and I fucking busted it out, I've never comfortable sang karaoke before but it was so easy.

I'm glad I went out, much better than sitting at home, watching a couple of episodes and falling asleep.

Were you at the Electric Factory in 09 for the Animal Collective Merriweather tour?
I drove Reverend Green and other stage hands to the Kungfu Necktie bar while Animal Collective caught a cab. I spent the whole night planted next to and drinking with Panda Bear. It was one of those nights out of a fantasy.
Holy fucking shit dude, that's so badass. I saw AC in Kansas City last year, and I was blown to pieces by their show! It was so phenomenal that I felt high without even taking any drugs. It feels like they truly connect with the crowd and their fans, like they're true... musicians I guess. Like money means nothing, they just wana put out good albums. I've literally never heard an album I didn't like all the way through from those guys. They're the best band of the century, no one can convince me otherwise!

Last edited:
Were you at the Electric Factory in 09 for the Animal Collective Merriweather tour?
I drove Reverend Green and other stage hands to the Kungfu Necktie bar while Animal Collective caught a cab. I spent the whole night planted next to and drinking with Panda Bear. It was one of those nights out of a fantasy.

aw dude that is so awesome. I was a wee lad in high school back in 09, I would have loved it though because that's right when I was really getting into them.

I just spent about 8ish hours working on my painting. It's mostly done =D

I'm resting for about three hours or so then i'm getting back to work. hard work is easier than I thought ;)

love you all <3

Sweet man, good job painting 8 hours straight. A 6 by 6 painting is quite the project, even if it's abstract like I do... let alone a portrait. :) I haven't painted in a while, I need to get back to that.

It doesn't matter how many people you've had sex with, just how many times you've had sex with people whilst tripping lol

but really sex on GHB/psychedelics/dissociatives is simply better than normal. Imagine how much the therapeutic effects of sex could be utilized/potentiated by therapeutic drugs ;)

you guys know about most of the crazy drug sex i've had because I've come here glowing every time manically sharing the results of my combos.

I'll never forget peaking on a gram of mushrooms and some MXE (accompanied by beer and weed) and having sex while feeling like my mind was floating into patterns above the room. Gotta find the right girl to make sure I can do it again sooner or later =D

edit: just got some fresh mugwort from hungary and i've been having more lucid dreams than I've ever had for the past two nights. It got to the point of me going, "this has to be a dream, look at that guys shirt... and where am I?" which has happened very few times in my whole life. Can't wait to consciously explore my subconscious soon %)

Exactly that...And thus far sex on MDMA has been amazing, and the tail end of 25i was interesting given how fried I should be much better during the peak :D

I know your joking swirl, it's just that was a huge post to Xork about blends, giving great HR advice, and all that, but I edited it in a moment of confusion!:( I'm just in a super messed up place right and there's a lot hanging in the balance right now including my life(not talking by my own hand...). I just couldn't take it so I had to show a bit of real emotion to let you guys know that I'm at one of the lowest points in my life,.....ever! I'm just all sorts of messed up but really don't have any real opition but to just.....I don't even know....anymore. I'm just so lost I feel like at this point I'm never making it...."home", whether I can pull through or not, I almost always do but at this point I'm almost positive my clocks ticking, and not in the right direction..... IDK I just need a hug or something and I have my dog/cat, which makes it better but this time IDK, I mean i just don't anymore. Things are so sideways ATM that I feel like I'm just going to die to spun out to even remember who I was/am, and in my fucked up life that's one bit of something I've always had..:. I should've known my PD brothers would have stuck up for me, and worst case scenario, I get an infraction or something. As I keep rambling though the only thought I have even is that I just don't know anything anymore, and I've....."always known everything...". IDK I just keep reading Invictus(best poem ever, not that stupid fucking name stealing movie!), to remind myself that I am indeed, the master of my fate, and the captain of my soul! <3 You guys. Super happy to hear your all well. T, just be careful with the herb, just like meth, it can turn on you when you least expect it too when you've got mental disorders. Believe me, besides psyches, a few downers(GHB, 1-ethnyl/etc.), it's been the love of my life. Just be careful smoking those super high THC Cali strains! Make sure to have something on hand in case it all gets to be to much and those sorts of things! I'll return when I can!:)

It's at least easy to ride out due to duration, but your one of my favorite posters, amongst the most intellectual, etc. etc. I'd be crushed to hear something silly went wrong and we'd lose you(don't worry I love all you guys, you know that!)!

I'll try to return ASAP with more info....

Love you too man, keep your head up, here's a ((hug)) <3

Man I barely slept at all... I was having trouble with it last night, just wasn't tired when I went to bed because I WAS tired before I went out, so I drank a bunch of caffeine, and then couldn't sleep once I got home... I slept fitfully from 6am to 9:30am. I feel pretty good and energetic so far though, I'm blasting through my work faster than I have been in a while. Weird, I thought I was going to be destroyed today.

In other news, being single is fucking sweet. %)

Last edited:
Hey now that was a super valuable post! Don't go messin' with me right now! :( I just wasn't sure if broke BLUA so I edited it before anyone but maybe the next poster could read it....!:( :(

Hey, settle down. I actually really liked your post; brevity is the soul of wit and all that fucking shit. ;)

Why all the frowns? Mr willowy one was just trying to be funny methinks. :)

Ha, yeah, "trying"....:D

I should just fucking shut up...

In other news, being single is fucking sweet. %)
Man, just rub it in...

For some reason my entire life I have been incapable of ignoring how hot women are, and at my public university,it's like you can't escape them, they're everywhere. I've been with the same girl for five years now, since we were juniors in high school... and I'm beginning to realize that I'm not interested in sex with her any more. I love and care about her, but I simply... It's like the novelty of attraction is completely lost. She tries so hard to fix it too, I can tell. She'll try and dress sexy before we hang out and such, and it just... it doesn't do it. I'm frightened of the future now because of this. I've spent the past three and a half years of college not being able to get with any of the girls around me, and now it's all building up to a bursting point inside me or something. I can't handle it. It's like an intense, indescribable urge I have to just want to be with other women. And worst of all, I know if I left my girlfriend, I'd never find one as good and loving as her... I want so bad to just leave her and try my hand at being loose, but at the same time the thought of hurting her, or even worse, her moving on and being with other guys, just kills me inside. When I was a kid I thought I'd fall in love with a girl and that'd be it, my needs would be satisfied... but they aren't! It hasn't worked all these years, I've wanted to cheat on her but I can't bring myself to hurt her (which is best I know...) and it's eating me up inside. When I'm holding her close to me, I just wana break out in tears, because I feel like a terrible person. I just don't know if I can marry my sex life with my actual love life. I don't know what to do. Ugh...

I just had to tell someone. None of my in person friends have ever even dated a girl or been in love, they always just tell me I should be grateful for what I have... but that doesn't fucking help. It really doesn't. My mind wants to follow judeo-christian tradition and be monogamous, but my subconscious is fighting it every fucking inch of the way... And I'm always reminded of something my dad told me when I asked if the urges would stop as I aged and what not and he told me no, it's just something you have to live with. That fucking frightens me. I sometimes wish I lived in Saudi Arabia or something and all the ladies had to cover up... now I understand those muslim traditions...

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit dude, that's so badass. I saw AC in Kansas City last year, and I was blown to pieces by their show! It was so phenomenal that I felt high without even taking any drugs. It feels like they truly connect with the crowd and their fans, like they're true... musicians I guess. Like money means nothing, they just wana put out good albums. I've literally never heard an album I didn't like all the way through from those guys. They're the best band of the century, no one can convince me otherwise!

That was the vibe I got from them. I was starstruck when invited to the bar by Noah directly. By the time we got there and I sat next to him and started chatting it was like hanging out with a friend, or at least a very friendly person that you just click with. You would not think this guy just got back from performing at a large sold out venue for an album that was on the Billboards top 10 at the time.

I love AC to death, they'll always be one of my favorites. I try to just find other AC fans because I realize they aren't for everybody, and trying to get people into their music can hurt a little bit when people are like "wtf is this shit?" But that's what I've always loved about them. They're different, at times their music is simple in almost a talentless way but still comes out great. I don't mean that in a putting them down kind of way either, a lot of their stuff truly is simplistic and experimental. But yeah, ultimately they are not for everyone. And when I'm trying to get someone into one of my favorite bands, I normally don't choose Animal Collective, I tend to go with of Montreal.

Last edited:
If i had to pick two bands to listen to forever, AC and of Montreal would work pretty well!

Man, just rub it in...

For some reason my entire life I have been incapable of ignoring how hot women are, and at my public university,it's like you can't escape them, they're everywhere. I've been with the same girl for five years now, since we were juniors in high school... and I'm beginning to realize that I'm not interested in sex with her any more. I love and care about her, but I simply... It's like the novelty of attraction is completely lost. She tries so hard to fix it too, I can tell. She'll try and dress sexy before we hang out and such, and it just... it doesn't do it. I'm frightened of the future now because of this. I've spent the past three and a half years of college not being able to get with any of the girls around me, and now it's all building up to a bursting point inside me or something. I can't handle it. It's like an intense, indescribable urge I have to just want to be with other women. And worst of all, I know if I left my girlfriend, I'd never find one as good and loving as her... I want so bad to just leave her and try my hand at being loose, but at the same time the thought of hurting her, or even worse, her moving on and being with other guys, just kills me inside. When I was a kid I thought I'd fall in love with a girl and that'd be it, my needs would be satisfied... but they aren't! It hasn't worked all these years, I've wanted to cheat on her but I can't bring myself to hurt her (which is best I know...) and it's eating me up inside. When I'm holding her close to me, I just wana break out in tears, because I feel like a terrible person. I just don't know if I can marry my sex life with my actual love life. I don't know what to do. Ugh...

I just had to tell someone. None of my in person friends have ever even dated a girl or been in love, they always just tell me I should be grateful for what I have... but that doesn't fucking help. It really doesn't. My mind wants to follow judeo-christian tradition and be monogamous, but my subconscious is fighting it every fucking inch of the way... And I'm always reminded of something my dad told me when I asked if the urges would stop as I aged and what not and he told me no, it's just something you have to live with. That fucking frightens me. I sometimes wish I lived in Saudi Arabia or something and all the ladies had to cover up... now I understand those muslim traditions...

That's a predicament man, I'm sorry. I kind of know the feeling, at least the feeling of REALLY having a hard time with hot women because you're sexually frustrated. Later in my relationship my ex rarely wanted to have sex (except ironically during the last part before we broke up), and it was so... fucking frustrating. 8( It drove me nuts to see really hot girls. I was always attracted to her though and wanted to have sex with her, so that's different. I honestly think it means something that you don't want to. Like your feelings have just moved on, but not in a mean or uncaring way, in a way you couldn't control. It's sad, but you probably have to face it. If it's been this way for a while and gotten more intense, then it doesn't bode well for the long-term continuation of your relationship. :( That sucks but it's the most fair to both of you to address it. It will hurt her, but it probably hurts her to stay in it too, she must be able to tell I would think. At least subconsciously. Everyone deserves to be happy and fulfilled. <3

It took me a while to get to the point where I felt comfortable approaching other women that way, in fact it still feels a little uncomfortable at first but after enough time of putting myself out there and gaining confidence, I started to succeed. Now I'm out of the tunnel and into the light. :) It's like, wow, there are a LOT of other women out there, and these days it's way easier to meet them than ever before because of the Internet. Lots of cool people to get to know and spend time with and have sex with and all that stuff that's cool about meeting new romantic-style interests.

Laika, that's awesome! I love Animal Collective and Panda Bear. I have a very fond memory of a summer night riding in a friend's convertible singing Merriweather Post Pavilion at the top of my lungs. And even more memorable was my first AC show, before the release of MPP. I think I IM'd a moderate dose of MET just before the show. I recall feeling the most exquisite sensation of tenderness, love, and longing for my then fiance during the song "In the Flowers". I'm feeling a bit of that longing these days (6 years later) since my wife is in India for the year, though it's mixed up with a bunch of other conflicting emotions given uncertainty about our future. Xor, I'm slightly envious of your escapades, though I'm hopeful at the moment that the wife and I will be able to work things out in the long run. Long term relationships are no joke.

Anyway, very different song from the one on the album, with lot of unique sound effects and different lyrics. Here's the original:

...And the Dancer
who got high 'cause his feet had good rhythm
found himself away for weeks
that passed slower than a sloth
on the grill he cooked his heart in orange embers
he hoped his girl still had flowers in her hair

He said sometimes I guess I have to miss my wife.

To hold you in time...

And the Dancer
who came home from his field felt kinda awkward.
He felt happy, he couldn't wait
he burst open that good lock
he felt ecstasy and little pins of heat
he saw his girl still had flowers in her hair.

As much as I loved the album, I was kinda disappointed that they changed the lyrics. Now the pre-crescendo line is, "If I could just leave my body for the night."

NKB, glad to hear you're alive and out! I was worried about ya. Keep your head up.

Last edited:
Hey Man. :) Yeah long-term relationships are fucking intense man. I paid for these escapades, and I also never got to have them before in my life. I'm enjoying them though. :) I think at this stage in my life I just want to meet a lot of people and explore a lot of situations... I never go to do that in college or afterwards until now. It feels like a healthy thing.