• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

I went out drinking with some friends last night and had a hell of a good time. I haven't been that drunk in months. I found myself talking to random chicks to try and prove a point to my single friends that holding sexual power (as I was calling it in my drunken state) was entirely based upon your belief in yourself being a handsome stud; I explained to my one stuck up friend who has "standards" that won't let him get with girls below a "7" that all women are either a 0 or a 1. I dunno, I've been a horndog since elementary school pretty much, and since I've been in a relationship the past five years I've had to repress my desires for other women. I know that if I weren't dating my loving girlfriend, I'd be pulling a shit ton more tail than my friends, and I couldn't understand why they weren't doing so themselves. My drunken ramblings and confidence to go and chat up random chicks last night seemed to inspire my friends enough that one of them actually called over this freshmen he knew last night, and as best I could tell he got laid. I felt so happy that finally someone in my group was being proactive and getting some action, it's been ages since I've seen anything happen. Can't say I wasn't jealous though hahah, my girlfriend was unavailable and I was dying for some action last night.

Lol I've never once gotten a girl from being smooth :/ girls choose me I get too intimidated by the girls I like.

There is a girl with cheek piercings that is seriously the most attractive girl I've ever seen, I finally had the courage to ask her friend what her name is because she smiled at me yesterday. Immense hours-long pangs of longing happened because of her one smile, that's how beautiful sheis.

ImI'm going to shpongles creature carnivall too I wish we could all go together

Lol I've never once gotten a girl from being smooth :/ girls choose me I get too intimidated by the girls I like.

There is a girl with cheek piercings that is seriously the most attractive girl I've ever seen, I finally had the courage to ask her friend what her name is because she smiled at me yesterday. Immense hours-long pangs of longing happened because of her one smile, that's how beautiful sheis.

ImI'm going to shpongles creature carnivall too I wish we could all go together
I hate that feeling man, like... you know it's not love, it's just infatuation, but it hurts almost worse than love, you know? You won't even know a thing about the chick, but her face is all you can think about the rest of the day... It's that feeling of "what if" or that feeling of "it'll never happen" kinda thing. Truly miserable sometimes...

That's exactly how it is for me and the first girl I met on Ok Cupid. She's so freaking beautiful, if I happen across a picture she posted on Facebook or something it gives me this huge pang of longing. Despite starting something with another girl. Drives me nuts. And that's just what it is, it's this like "what if" thing, because when I met her it was really intense and I felt like this might be the person for me based on that really intense connection and attraction. So it's like, damn, what if this super hot woman and I might be something awesome if we went there? But she's pretty much emotionally unavailable right now which is not the thing I need.

I've never gotten a girl by being smooth either. I get really nervous to cross that line, I have no problem talking to girls (I did when I was younger) but crossing that line where you let them know you're interested/ask them out is hard for me. I'd say they've always chosen me too, the one I'm seeing now messaged me on Ok Cupid, then suggested we meet for lunch, then suggested we go hiking, then suggested I sleep over. =D

I never said I was successful at being smooth hahahah, but it's certainly fun to try. And when I'm drunk as a skunk, all my barriers seem to disappear. When I'm sober I always flub up and women scare me ahahah.

Thoughts on using both Methylone and MDMA in one day for a festival guys?

I'm going to one in the next week or so, and unfortunately my #2 must-see artist is playing at 6:30pm, along with an artist I'd really like to roll to right before him at 5:30. The whole shebang ends at 12. I'm thinking if I were to dose at even 6:30, I'd be coming down before the events over. That just won't do considering we're all going back to someone's house to have rolling talking time along with a friend mixing a set for us :D I was thinking redosing, then no, I'll just take adderall too, then a friend mentioned that our connect has methylone too so now I'm thinking that would be the ideal way to be rolling from the first artist I wanna see to the end.

MDMA or Methylone first? Dosages of each? Anyone have any input? I thought I'd ask here considering how close-knit and active we are, and how experienced with combos everyone seems to be...hah.

I did it, I took a full dose of methylone first and then some girl gave me some nice bumps of MDMA since it was my first festival. It was nice, the MDMA didn't add a lot, however I didn't take much. It didn't feel sketchy, I doubt it's good for you though. Not sure which would be better first, I almost want to say MDMA but I could be wrong.

Yea definitely not optimal on the ole cardiac system but fuck it, it's a once in a quarter year thing. I'm taking 130-150 tested MDMA for sure, so I'm not sure where that'd leave me on methylone dosage. I''m thinking maybe methylone first that way I'm still feeling the lovey-doveyness of the mdma when we're home chillin, talking, and listening to our friend's set...

If you take the MDMA first I'd expect the M1 to be primarily speedy, but the other way round you might be saving some of that magic - but could be a slight risk cause there is some acute tolerance / depletion in effect @ the MDMA. There probably isn't one right answer. ;)

Just came back from training, and cooled down drinking whiskey with the guru & co. :D The rest of the weekend my girl is visiting. talk about magic...

I got something for you laika but i cant find it right now.. its pretty lame but its something nonetheless
congrats!

Finally completed a damned community college app, after putting it off for six months. For spring semester, gotta get all the assessments and other BS done within the next month. I have been very productive today, which seems counter-intuitive given my dysphoria and exhaustion. Eh, whatever.

Now, I shall excuse myself 'til the wind changes in these parts. Have a good evening, visions of sugar plums in your heads and all that. Gotta see what else I can get done so long as I have the momentum.

I did it, I took a full dose of methylone first and then some girl gave me some nice bumps of MDMA since it was my first festival. It was nice, the MDMA didn't add a lot, however I didn't take much. It didn't feel sketchy, I doubt it's good for you though. Not sure which would be better first, I almost want to say MDMA but I could be wrong.

By no means acknowledging any amount of safety here, but the couple of times I've combined the two I saved the methylone for when the MDMA was underwhelming and there was nothing I could do about it other than try to salvage the night with M1.. It did make it more stimmy, obviously, but it was better than being underwhelmed. It didn't end up being an epic night for the books though either.

I wonder if I'm allergic to methylone as moderate doses gave me terrible heart palpitations. Madd props to xork for combining mxe/4-aco-dmt. 2nd best combo eva!! I'm really digging escaline with mxe. 80mgs/100mgs last night was the most visual experience of my life. The synethesia was astounding, I never imagined being able to see music in such a way. 80mgs of esc seemed kinda rough on the heart although being called to the hospital to be with my little sister while they induced labor while tripping may have played a part8(
"Mimes, in the form of god on high,
Mutter and mumble low,
And hither and thither fly-
Mere puppets they, who come and go
At bidding of vast formless things
That shift the scenery to and fro,
Flapping from out their Condor wing
Invisible Wo!"

Last edited:
I just feel so incredibly relaxed and heavy with body of cast iron pillow and mind of pitch shifted silouhette.

They took a tooth would you believe, though frrely did I part with it. And by they I mean the dentist I just paid $500 in the middle of the night to have a dead tooth, which had been seriously torturing me with hot pincers and a blunt boring-device for days, removed. I learned that extreme pain is extremely mystical and just otherworldy. I took lots of opiates (codeine- 1200mg over 2 doses), 10mg of diazepam, cannabis, promethazine, a bump of MXE and nothing helped at all. I really do regret the codeie and the diazepam; but, of either, I have no more so feel safeish. I've had some amps too :)

This was serious pain, of the sort that almost causes one to leave the body. I tried to explore it, to break it down- what is this? is it that different to, say, the sensation of wind on the neck? Does it have reality? But it was so white hot and deep that is was mute to reason. It could not even be approached, it repelled like magnet. It would only allow me to clutch my face and swear and pace around. I even tried to induce it, to deepen it so to rob it of its mysterious power but even that perverse form of control was denied.

Anyhow, the dentist removed it and I got to such on nitrous oxide. I should not have driven at all, I was and am way to high and had just snorted MXE when I began my hour druve to the facefixer. Playing nice tunes, getting absorbed and drawn into pointless reverie by nothg and then realising I'm driving...Irresponible, but I'm driving thoouhh te mountains which are relatively deserted, but really dark, steep and and windy.

Meh foook it, GHHB cere we come :) <3

Wow man, intense, interesting thoughts too. I hear that tooth pain is one of the worst kinds of pain, I've never really had it though.

I'm trying to see if S_S wants to go to climb waterfalls with me today... I hope he does, it's a nice day and probably one of the last chances before it starts being too cold all the time.

Okay so he was already going to Rumbling Bald for some bouldering with a friend, and I'm going with. Leaving in a few minutes, glad I reached out early. :)

Last edited:
I just feel so incredibly relaxed and heavy with body of cast iron pillow and mind of pitch shifted silouhette.

They took a tooth would you believe, though frrely did I part with it. And by they I mean the dentist I just paid $500 in the middle of the night to have a dead tooth, which had been seriously torturing me with hot pincers and a blunt boring-device for days, removed. I learned that extreme pain is extremely mystical and just otherworldy. I took lots of opiates (codeine- 1200mg over 2 doses), 10mg of diazepam, cannabis, promethazine, a bump of MXE and nothing helped at all. I really do regret the codeie and the diazepam; but, of either, I have no more so feel safeish. I've had some amps too :)

This was serious pain, of the sort that almost causes one to leave the body. I tried to explore it, to break it down- what is this? is it that different to, say, the sensation of wind on the neck? Does it have reality? But it was so white hot and deep that is was mute to reason. It could not even be approached, it repelled like magnet. It would only allow me to clutch my face and swear and pace around. I even tried to induce it, to deepen it so to rob it of its mysterious power but even that perverse form of control was denied.

Anyhow, the dentist removed it and I got to such on nitrous oxide. I should not have driven at all, I was and am way to high and had just snorted MXE when I began my hour druve to the facefixer. Playing nice tunes, getting absorbed and drawn into pointless reverie by nothg and then realising I'm driving...Irresponible, but I'm driving thoouhh te mountains which are relatively deserted, but really dark, steep and and windy.

Meh foook it, GHHB cere we come :) <3
Heh, in your state you sound like a caveman shaman who traveled to the future and became a poly-drug enthusiast prone to poetic whimsies. Fun read. I also just noticed you changed your location, in effect enshrining a phrase from earlier in this thread just like you said. It's dawning on me how versatile "The Antechamber of Actuality" is in the context of drug discussion.

Last edited:
...a mouth full of blood and a heart heavy with sorrow...

Wish I didn't push people away.

Interesting synchronicities with user Robotripping who posted another thread today about 'doing it' again, and it just happened to be the same time I was opening up all sorts of dimensional portals with my bk-2c-b MXE combo I had going. Definitively not the first time he 'did it' with God at the same time I was doing it on my end. I wonder if there is a deeper link happening. Anyone else trip hard today?

Been a long time since I posted, figured I'd let you guys know I'm not in jail. :sus:

Recently got to try 5-MeO-MiPT.. quite a friendly tryptamine!

Hey Folley good to see you! Yeah it is quite friendly innit? I love how sound has a certain physicality on 5-MeO--MiPT that really imprints on the mind. Potential there.

Hello! This is my first time here! I am going to see WSP tomorrow night and am super stoked! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday :) bob I'm feeling your positive energy and I already like this place haha keep on swirlin on!