View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Engage the digital super banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to try MDA some time, though unsure if I'd wanna combo it with MDMA or try it alone...

Another 2 hours of tattoo later today... I may be getting used to the pain, but I sure as hell haven't stopped dreading it yet lol

2 hours isn't that bad, I've sat for 4 hours before. I think I have a total of probably 16 hours under the needle so far. I've been really wanting more for the last year, but due to a long drawn out hiring process I'm stuck in I haven't been able to add any more ink to my collection.

It's funny, my tattoos are all on my legs and upper arms, so most people don't even know that I have any tattoos.

^I really don't think I could do a tattoo, I'm just too conservative for it

Anyways, I wish I could visit a field of sunflowers, ya'know, the really tall ones.

Well... it was a fascinating day, and if I can remember it (like we all do) then I know where to find it.

Xorky -- I saw your shadow between the door and the jamb to the attic. I'm going to go up there in a minute.

You trippin right now? I got a feelin you are, and you just answered me. lol

It's been a productive day. I painted my daughter's bedroom a nice copper color.

Today has been a good day for putting things into boxes, and then putting them in boxes.

It was at this moment that I broke through again, I have written it in smoke. The truth is put down and then on fire.

This has always been the reason for the PD Social (for me)

Last edited:
I have two. Let's see if I can find them.

AB5ds7e.jpg

7TYmD8B.jpg

2 hours later...

I've been outside on my patio for the last few; it's been smoothly raining, and I mean smooth -- the rain just pladdered into soft kitten mittens on the ground and I've been grateful for the wind rustling through the trees...

Last edited:
Just a guy what were you on when you wrote that post? Must be some good stuff!
Damn I was so wrecked yesterday, the cumulative effect of drinking alcohol every day for nearly a week. Started out small, 2 shots in a night, then 3, then 4 , gave myself an excuse to start drinking in the afternoon, and the last night I drank 5 shots.
This is so not like me at all, my body has always hated alcohol. I just needed the reminder I guess.
My energy levels and mental state have been fluxuating a lot more, hence the self-med by drinking (this week would have been a great time to use MXE instead but wasn't available). Thankfully I'm feeling better today, like I might actually be adjusted to my most recent suboxone taper. I hope this can hold because I'm tapering another mg this week.

its actually the name the shelter gave her, since they got her in October. i liked it so i stuck with it.

she's female, which is special because female orange cats are rare. the gene for being orange is a recessive gene on the X-chromosome, so its a lot more likely for a boy cat to be orange than a girl cat.

i picked her out at the shelter because she was the cat that had been there the longest.

Im tired.
feeling melancholy.
i think i will be getting some sleep tonight.
idk.
right now its just like eh
everything turns grey

Status
Not open for further replies.