• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's pretty rustic. When I bought the house there was this awesome wood stove in the living room, all nicely installed. It was part of what I loved about the house. When I moved in it had been uninstalled and was sitting on my deck. I was like, what the fuck?? And they were like, oh yeah, didn't we tell you, that was the final part of the renovations... I mean, who wants an ugly wood stove? it's so rustic! 8)

I was like... ME! I bought the house with it is, assholes! Yeah I bought a cabin in the woods, of fucking COURSE I wanted a wood stove!

I haven't gotten it re-installed yet... many years of being broke and in debt from opiates, I still am chipping away at the list of stuff I need done.

Well on the plus side, I shoveled my driveway while it was snowing heavily, and managed to drive my car all the way down to the bottom of the road and park it there on level ground. It was pretty scary, I had to drive as slow as it was possible to go, inch forward, brake, etc. But made it... tomorrow they're sure to plow the road down there so I should be good. Although since it's not supposed to stop snowing til tomorrow there's almost no chance they'll plow it today, so I still won't be able to see my girl. :p

By the time I walked back up the quarter mile steep road I drove down, my driveway was covered in snow again. 8o

That totally sucks dude my cottage is heated by a little wood furnace, it's amazing. Makes the place smell all smoky and woody and stuff. I like to go hiking in there in the winter, and it is around -30C here then so it is so cold that it takes hours for the place to warm up and then it is the coziest environment ever. Man, I'd be pissed. That is truly saddening. A cabin in the woods with no wood stove?

Yeah dude I feel you on that one. I am just beginning to recover my finances, got a new job since I got clean. I am pretty much broke and in debt at the moment specifically due to opiate addiction, and that will take some time to recover from. It's really nice to be able to spend money on something other than heroin, though. I have enjoyed spending some money on 'real world' type of things, like some essential oils I am working with, and my double conch piercing. Planning on getting a few tattoos my friend is sketching up for me.

At least there is hope! It's still sticking around man. Hey man at least your girl didn't get sick on you and bail. I finally got a second date and everything was chill then she came down with a nasty cold from overworking herself like crazy (I totally saw this coming), so I convinced her not to work today any of her three shifts and she took my advice and is resting up so I am stuck with a lovely work date from 8pm to midnight tonight that was partly hers. Gonna be a lonely long night LOL and then tomorrow our plans will probably turn into, hey I'm too sick to get out of bed. Man is that not karma? Like how many times was I too fucking dope sick to get out of bed... like fuck I finally did it and then she gets all sick on me... :D it's just funny shit! I made her a really yummy broccoli soup for whenever we meet up if she ever feels better:p I'm gonna channel it into a song when I start jamming soon.

Geez we're up to 6-7 inches of snow and there's snow forecast in every hour today. I really hope the power doesn't go out, I'll be okay as long as that doesn't happen.

Guys I might be fucked. Been in the hospital for 3 days fir severe liver pain going on 6 days. First they thought it was a bacterial infection related to Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis. After an MRI they are calling it a tumor and need to biopsy it for cancer. The pain is fucking unreal. Never felt anything like this before.

Anyway I need to distract my mind. On the crypto subject litecoin is looking highly undervalued right now with the developments happening with its tech.
Bitcoin is being undone. The rumor is that big financial firms are pumping up the price the last few weeks in anticipation of the BTC Futures market opening next week, at which point they will short and dump. With all of its problems such as energy cobsumption, transaction fees/limited transaction volumes there is no way it will remain the gold standard for long. But when the money does exit it, it will be going into other cryptos.

Oh shit... I hope you are okay man. I'd be shitting myself I hope you're okay. You have my blessings dude and sorry you are have to experience pain like that.

My friend told me today, a fellow engineer who invests a lot (well... I think I'm too far out to do that shit at this point, just in my own psychedelic dreamworld fantasy manifestation of it)... well he told me that bitcoin will be drawing more power than the entire USA at this rate by 2019. And at that point, it would totally make sense for people to switch to a more energy efficient coin. I'm going to invest in some litecoin once I recover my opioid ruined finances some more.

Wow you people have to deal with some extreme climate. I mean I could totally imagine going to the mountains in winter... for vacation. But for living, I think I'm quite happy where I am. Close to the coast so that summers don't get too hot and winters don't get too cold.

Sorry you are in pain vortech, I wish for the best.

Guys I might be fucked. Been in the hospital for 3 days fir severe liver pain going on 6 days. First they thought it was a bacterial infection related to Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis. After an MRI they are calling it a tumor and need to biopsy it for cancer. The pain is fucking unreal. Never felt anything like this before.

Anyway I need to distract my mind. On the crypto subject litecoin is looking highly undervalued right now with the developments happening with its tech.
Bitcoin is being undone. The rumor is that big financial firms are pumping up the price the last few weeks in anticipation of the BTC Futures market opening next week, at which point they will short and dump. With all of its problems such as energy cobsumption, transaction fees/limited transaction volumes there is no way it will remain the gold standard for long. But when the money does exit it, it will be going into other cryptos.

Hey man

Im sorry mate.

Get a blood test for Ca-19 which is a protein over expressed in bile duct tumours.

Hope you are keeping pain free as possible.
:(

Wow you people have to deal with some extreme climate. I mean I could totally imagine going to the mountains in winter... for vacation. But for living, I think I'm quite happy where I am. Close to the coast so that summers don't get too hot and winters don't get too cold.

Sorry you are in pain vortech, I wish for the best.

Hah, this is nothing, I grew up in northern Illinois/northern Wisconsin. I remember as a kid having 3-4 feet of snow on the ground sometimes. There was almost always snow on the ground, some, all winter back then. It will regularly go below 0 degrees F. Where I am now, it rarely goes below 20 except in the middle of the night. It snows big from time to time, this is the first one this year. Last year we got one big snow and it melted in a few days, and we also had lots of days around 60 degrees even in January.

The only reason this is a deal for me is because of the hills and my lack of 4 wheel drive and lack of preparing... just didn't think to look at the weather because it's been warm.

The mountains calm my soul, whenever I'm away from them I feel the loss.

Hey vortech, I hope you're okay man. <3

Hey man

Im sorry mate.

Get a blood test for Ca-19 which is a protein over expressed in bile duct tumours.

Hope you are keeping pain free as possible.
:(

Cant wait to tell the doctors that one and pretend like I know what I'm talking about. They likely did test for it already considering how many tumor markers they tested for yesterday. So now on top of a biopsy they are going to put a scope down in there to look at the bile ducts because the treatment for cholangia carcinoma is different from malignancies that originate elsewhere.

Cant wait to tell the doctors that one and pretend like I know what I'm talking about. They likely did test for it already considering how many tumor markers they tested for yesterday. So now on top of a biopsy they are going to put a scope down in there to look at the bile ducts because the treatment for cholangia carcinoma is different from malignancies that originate elsewhere.

Are they at least taking you to dinner first?

On a serious note, I'm keeping you in my thoughts, vortech. I'd hate to hear anything shittier than it already is go down with you.

Geez we're up to 6-7 inches of snow and there's snow forecast in every hour today. I really hope the power doesn't go out, I'll be okay as long as that doesn't happen.

Hey, at least you have an opportunity to trip when it's snowing! I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds amazing :D

^ I tripped during a record breaking snowstorm when I lived in Boston. It was pretty cool, but honestly, something like that is so beautiful that it hardly matters if you're tripping or not...

I'm tripping kinda on 3-MeO-PCP for the first time in a long time. Woo! Just played piano with my delay, damn it's cool being able to play music. I might record some stuff but I'm also kinda hesitant to since like 12 keys on my keyboard don't work anymore and I have to get it fixed. But delay pedal, that's some fun shit!

I'm tripping kinda on 3-MeO-PCP for the first time in a long time. Woo! Just played piano with my delay, damn it's cool being able to play music. I might record some stuff but I'm also kinda hesitant to since like 12 keys on my keyboard don't work anymore and I have to get it fixed. But delay pedal, that's some fun shit!

That sounds like my idea of the most awesome day possible :D the snowed-in part adds to the charm.

Yeah as long as my power stays on! It's flickered twice over the last hour but I'm crossing my fingers. Man I'm feeling pretty righteous right now. :)

I might get a little NMDA antagonism myself—I'm about to try some Red Vietnam kratom, a strain that has proven in GC/MS to contain high levels of the natural NMDA antagonist rhychophylline. :)

Huh, interesting. I had no idea any strains of kratom had any NMDA antagonists.

I really need to buy a new piano (and get a delay pedal lol). I haven't played in years and miss it a lot :(

I might get a little NMDA antagonism myself—I'm about to try some Red Vietnam kratom, a strain that has proven in GC/MS to contain high levels of the natural NMDA antagonist rhychophylline. :)
Interesting indeed! I had a White vein MD for a few weeks recently and could have sworn there was some sort of NMDA activity (its the smell, man!), the only strain I have found with that quality.
Unfortunately I have to be done with kratom now, perhaps indefinitely, due to potential dangers with the liver for certain genetics. Hope to get more data for my case ASAP.
Oh yeah and they did test for Ca-19 but still waiting for results.

I was fucking around with my delay pedal on guitar today. Normally I have it set low to make my hardcore type stuff a little melodic. Anyways, it is a short delay, high quality analog but I don't like too many dials and switches and stuff. It has a single/dual head switch and I love the dual part. It adds a midstream delay signal to the normal delay (which apparently emulates a Tape Echo... not sure what that is).

But yeah, it can create this rolling type of delay effect. So I don't usually have my delay time set high, but I did today as I was feeling experimental, and set the feedback mid range, and the level pretty high. I felt like I was playing guitar with someone... my delay pedal. I love this so much, it is so dynamic and interactive. I was doing some palm muting rhythms and the stopping abruptly and the music carried on and faded away into these rolling echoes of overdriven tube amp palm muting. Then I would play open and stop, I was pretty much just fucking around, it was a different type of practice but really fun! It's always great to experiment like that. I also had my 2-stage subtle phaser turned up high frequency, making it not so subtle, I normally have it set low for a funky kinda groove. So yeah I was really stoned and tripping out and that is what my practice turned out to be. I videotaped it and really like a couple of parts, so I am going to start working with that tomorrow (well... later today I guess) and come up with something interesting.

Love my analog delay :)

So I was thinking this morning, how fucked up it is that someone in a developed nation can click a few buttons on a computer screen, not even know wtf they are doing, and end up making more money off bitcoin in a day than someone who is essential a slave labourer in another part of the world will make in their whole entire life. This is why money is essentially meaningless to me.

There have been times in my life, when I was addicted to heroin, that I was making lots of money and so-called "functional" in the real world. Generally I did highly technical stuff and management and made like 4k a month after taxes. I was miserable then. I was a ghost of myself and nobody even noticed because I was "successful" and appeared happy all the time because I was euphoric and manipulative.

Now I am happier than I have ever been in my life. I work really hard at all hours of the night for essentially tattoo money, potential 2nd date money, and etizolam change. That is not why I am working though. My job is teaching me how to be a parent in fact, in a strange tripped out way, and my job is how I met the girl I like more than any other chick I have ever met before. She is lovely, and doesn't seem to care about anything other than that I have a fiery spirit and don't really give a fuck. I am a recovering (recovered in my mind, just with a hurricane to clean up) junkie with almost nothing haha, and she is beautiful... it doesn't matter. It is all the power of positivity that has attracted all of this into my life to begin with.

Just fucks me up thinking about how there are kids starving to death and people are too busy fighting retarded wars to give any sort of fuck. There is enough food for everyone, and why exactly does anyone at all need billions of dollars. No matter how hard one works, it is not possible in my eyes to earn or need that much. The disparity of wealth really messes with my head; I know people who make a living off bitcoin and hardly do anything. I think they wrote computer software to do the trading for them and just sit around smoking weed. The one guy I know who has done this is in fact miserable. I have fuck all but a lovely lady to talk to today, a roof over my head, psychedelics and etizolam... okay I am actually very lucky to have these things lol, and my guitars. People just don't seem to be all that grateful these days. It's nice to have a vision for the future and all, but it's like there always needs to be something more than there already is.

Just some tripped out thoughts haha I worked until midnight and then passed out until 5 minutes past 4 when I start again so I had to jump out of bed after passing out stoned, take a puff of chron and get to work! My cutie new friend has been sick and we had plans today (finally... haha... then she gets all sick and bails on me8() but I just hope she is feeling well by now. For her sake not mine haha we will def be hanging out again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.