• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

Have you ever heard of pink champagne speed?
I don’t think so, no, though the salts of amphetamine and those of MDA are off-white… I’ve heard of “pink champagne molly” (turned out being methylone).

Regardless, it’s not the same Pepto pink that it appears in the color of this Tusibi shit.

Thinking about getting back into 1,4-BDO again I found a source for it today, that stuff feels amazing too I love me some GHB. It is not cheap tho let me tell yeah and it is only available in a 500ml bottle which is quite alot. It would be so nice to be able to dose some of that when I go on pass every week tho and get all Euphoric and fool around with my girlfriend. I'm gonna think on this for awhile but it cost a couple hundred dollars, that being said since I would only be doing it once per week it would last me a longtime. I'm really conflicted right now, also been thinking about getting some 2-methyl-2-butanol which is cheaper and you can get 100ml bottle but taste horrendous, and is deff not as fun as the 1,4-BDO. Id actually got addicted to that once years ago and did it daily for almost half a year. When you dose that stuff right it's incredible. It's pretty much just as good as GHB, it's like a time-release version...

Careful man. I know every time I get a bottle of it, I go right off the rails. Do stupid shit, get addicted, and then it takes me ages to come down from that with phenibut, I can be sure that at least 6 months of my life will be messed up. It is definitely fun, but personally, I lose control even worse than opiates, because I behave like a crazy person on it.

Yeah I totally understand what your saying and I'm gonna be leaving the bottle in Connecticut if I do get it and I'm here in NJ so the distance will allow me to maintain some control. First off I'm gonna be getting some Phenibut F.A.A. and using that for awhile on my pass and maybe I will just stick with that for awhile. But what about the 2-Methyl-2-Butonal I was reading your thread/post about it last night and it seemed like you had a good time with it. I'm assuming I would be able to pass the Urine Test for alcohol if I used that instead. It taste fucking rugged tho I remember putting like 7.5mlers in a glass of orange juice and it tasted awful like alarm bell went off in my head this is poison. But from what I understand it should theoretically be pretty safe... I'm just grasping at straws here guys I just miss doing drugs and I have this taper ahead of me so I won't be able to trip for another month or two.

I'm pretty excited about Phenibut F.A.A. cuz the first time you take it after a year or more away it really hits well and you feel Amazing 😍

I grew to dislike 2m2b the more I took it. It's less euphoric than alcohol, though it does not have toxic metabolites. But there is a hangover... I think because it lasts so long, it's actually the residual effects the next day, like the whole day. Made me feel kinda gross. It just lasts entirely too long, if it lasted a lot shorter, I think it would be better. The effects were alright, it's more sedating than ethanol, less euphoric too.

I got poison ivy on my hands and neck, I guess over last weekend at the festival. It's the worst I've ever had it. It's not that bad, my friend got it 2 weeks ago and he gets really bad reactions and his whole body is covered in pus-oozing boils and crusty scabs, it looks like he has small pox or something. I didn't used to get any reactions from it at all, my whole life, until a couple of years ago, I got a minor reaction. Since then, it gets worse every time I get it. On my finger, I have one boil that looks like it could burst and start weeping. I don't think it will, but it's rock hard and large and filled with fluid. I am using calamine lotion and hydrocortisone, I want to itch it SO BAD, but itching it is bad. I hate this shit, it's so annoying. And it's on my index and middle finger of my dominant hand, which makes it really hard to avoid bumping it on things. I really need to make sure to avoid it, moving forward. It gets worse every time and this time is bad enough.

My friend never gets it, and he was telling me that he was ripping poison ivy out of the ground by the roots, with bare hands. I told him that's a terrible idea to not use gloves, you can get more and more sensitive to it over time and greater levels of exposure.

I'm so glad to have never had an encounter with poison ivy. I heard a horror story of a friend who accidentally used poison ivy to wipe after a bush poop, and she had to go to the hospital.

I got poison ivy on my hands and neck, I guess over last weekend at the festival. It's the worst I've ever had it. It's not that bad, my friend got it 2 weeks ago and he gets really bad reactions and his whole body is covered in pus-oozing boils and crusty scabs, it looks like he has small pox or something. I didn't used to get any reactions from it at all, my whole life, until a couple of years ago, I got a minor reaction. Since then, it gets worse every time I get it. On my finger, I have one boil that looks like it could burst and start weeping. I don't think it will, but it's rock hard and large and filled with fluid. I am using calamine lotion and hydrocortisone, I want to itch it SO BAD, but itching it is bad. I hate this shit, it's so annoying. And it's on my index and middle finger of my dominant hand, which makes it really hard to avoid bumping it on things. I really need to make sure to avoid it, moving forward. It gets worse every time and this time is bad enough.

My friend never gets it, and he was telling me that he was ripping poison ivy out of the ground by the roots, with bare hands. I told him that's a terrible idea to not use gloves, you can get more and more sensitive to it over time and greater levels of exposure.
Re: poison ivy… You could go to the doctor and perhaps get a corticosteroid, particularly if you find yourself running a fever at all. Just my unsolicited advice here but take a colloidal oatmeal bath and/or a sodium bicarbonate solution bath. When you get out, pop a Benadryl, get in some pajamas, and try Love, Death & Robots if you haven’t already. It’s like an animated Dark Mirror sorta kinda… or something, but whatever the case prepare for weird dreams.

If diphenhydramine isn’t your thing, at least take some NSAIDS to help w/inflammation, and for chrissakes man stay out of the goddamn poison ivy already… 🫠
Drink lots of water, too, of course, and focus on keeping a relatively low renal pH.

Street apothecary ℞ so take it with a grain of proverbial dextrorotatory salt, but try drinking some P. cubensis mushroom tea. And I also seem to recall Dr. Shulgin remarking that DOB is an effective anti-inflammatory (I think, don’t quote me on that). Goes without saying, YMMV, and these remedies generally have some side effects, as it were… :hypno:

Re: poison ivy… You could go to the doctor and perhaps get a corticosteroid, particularly if you find yourself running a fever at all. Just my unsolicited advice here but take a colloidal oatmeal bath and/or a sodium bicarbonate solution bath. When you get out, pop a Benadryl, get in some pajamas, and try Love, Death & Robots if you haven’t already. It’s like an animated Dark Mirror sorta kinda… or something, but whatever the case prepare for weird dreams.

It's not that bad, just annoying. My friend who got it had it spread across his whole body, basically, about 100 times worse than I have it now. He went to the doctor to get some steroids. Even he didn't get a fever, though. I didn't even know that was possible.

I've been taking benadryl in any case, and using calamine lotion

and for chrissakes man stay out of the goddamn poison ivy already… 🫠

lol, easier said than done. Not like I was trying to get into poison ivy. It's just everywhere. Most likely I walked through some in the dark at the festival, then got it on my hands while tying my shoe, then scratched my neck. The only way to guaranteed never come into contact with it is to stay out of nature.

Found another source of 1,4-BDO that is very reasonable and I could buy it in 100ml or 250ml amounts so I don't have to spend as much money. It's actually like 50 bucks cheaper if I was to get the same amount at the other place and it has 2-day shipping. This place seems more legit on top of it, has a nice website. I'm gonna probably order the stuff soon I really miss doing GHB and this would be amazing drug to do when I go on pass with my girlfriend. I'm pretty much sure that they don't test for it and even if they did it has a half-life of 30-50mins which is just incredible. Not many drugs can compare to that rush of Euphoria you get when you dose the GHB/1,4-BDO just right. Don't worry guys I'm gonna be careful with the stuff and just use it on special occasions, pretty excited.

Holy shit I'm drunk. Wife ain't here to stop me.

Blerg! My cousin and I were watching some It's Always Sunny then I had Rene Auberjounois shoved in my face.
Ugh motherfucker… I’m so hungover I can’t stop sweating. I feel like I’m gonna puke but it ain’t coming… fuck.

Ugh motherfucker… I’m so hungover I can’t stop sweating. I feel like I’m gonna puke but it ain’t coming… fuck.

I drink almost everyday these days, but not too much, and pretty much only beer. I can go to work with no problems. We have this word, "tissutella", I don't know if "tipple" is an accurate translation? Anyway I drink and smoke weed except when I see my gf, then I'm sober or we vape together. I haven't done any real drugs in ages... Almost forgot about them so I don't even miss them. I think I couldn't even get any if I tried now, except some benzos or opiates or some other pills. I'd take dissos or psychs or good speed if someone offered me tho.

I know I’m a little late on this but it could help for next time.
They sell anti hangover pills. You take one after your last drink with a full glass (or two) of water. The pills really help. Make sure you get ones with a high dose of DHM as that is the main ingredient that gets rid of the hangover.

I know I’m a little late on this but it could help for next time.
They sell anti hangover pills. You take one after your last drink with a full glass (or two) of water. The pills really help. Make sure you get ones with a high dose of DHM as that is the main ingredient that gets rid of the hangover.
I appreciate the advice. Fuck me though, pretty sure I have food poisoning actually. It won’t stop coming out both ends… feels like I’m dying. No food yet today as I puked it all up…

The worst trip sitter in history... Wanted to slap this lady

The anti-trip sitter

The trip annihilator

At least it seems like he had decent experience

Once I made the mistake of assuming the fact that my friend had done lsd and mushrooms hundreds of times would make him a good trip sitter for salvia.
I put my headphones on, took 2-3 huge hits and closed my eyes. He then threw a quarter at my forehead; I flipped out and started screaming in his face at the top of my lungs i his face then walked out the door and road my skateboard home.
A few years later I made the mistake of doing with him again since I assumed that the fact he apologized several times meant he learned his lesson. After I took my hit he called one of our friends and was like "phen just smoked some salvia man" and then starts telling the story about the time he made me flip out , and even put the phone up to my hear and said "tell him how fucked up you are.

What's interesting is back in high school when I did salvia with a friend who didn't even do drugs other than trying weed and alcohol a couple times each we had a great time. On the come down we jammed out together and played some post rock type stuff; he was on guitar and I was on percussion using a keyboard.

Once I made the mistake of assuming the fact that my friend had done lsd and mushrooms hundreds of times would make him a good trip sitter for salvia.
I put my headphones on, took 2-3 huge hits and closed my eyes. He then threw a quarter at my forehead; I flipped out and started screaming in his face at the top of my lungs i his face then walked out the door and road my skateboard home.
A few years later I made the mistake of doing with him again since I assumed that the fact he apologized several times meant he learned his lesson. After I took my hit he called one of our friends and was like "phen just smoked some salvia man" and then starts telling the story about the time he made me flip out , and even put the phone up to my hear and said "tell him how fucked up you are.

What's interesting is back in high school when I did salvia with a friend who didn't even do drugs other than trying weed and alcohol a couple times each we had a great time. On the come down we jammed out together and played some post rock type stuff; he was on guitar and I was on percussion using a keyboard.

One might wonder what happens to a mind like that during trips. Either psyche/trauma wise or just brain make-up wise.

I associate tripping so much with trying to be kinder etc. Maybe some minds just can't get to that state. Intuitively i would think being an asshole and taking psychedelics might be painful for the ego or whatever.