• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

I get the impression that allylescaline is seeing a revival as people revise how they use it. I get the impression that it's a lackluster psychedelic, but that people are now using more as a gentle, easygoing seasoning for life. You know, the people that like little MDMA at a concert without going hog wild. What the Shulgins would take for a trip to a museum for a bit more focus, appreciation, and sparkle. I've seen it dosed in tabs at 12mg (which is about half of what I would have expected for that purpose.) That looks to me like it's aimed for the crowd looking for a little fun and erotic excitement on a Saturday without the challenge and risk of something like psilocybin.

I threw all my socks away and bought 30 pair of the same ones, life is good man.

Well, I still got them, but they're not used, maybe I give em away, but out of all clothes, like socks & underwear they're by far the cheapest, I'd feel a little stupid being like hey here are the 15 pairs that are still in OK shape

Hahah, if so that would be double the amount of glorious. So efficient.

socksyinyangsmall.jpg

AI prompt: "A yin yang made of socks."

Not bad. Could be better. We'll get there.

As for the old ones, I'm sure there are always people out there who want socks. Feeling stupid for a good cause is okay.

No judgment or anything, I throw away shit without thinking about whether I should donate it or not all the time. Glad you've got some new wear. :)

AI prompt: "A yin yang made of socks."

Not bad. Could be better. We'll get there.

As for the old ones, I'm sure there are always people out there who want socks. Feeling stupid for a good cause is okay.
Reminds me of the prompt I had fun with the other day: "Sacred geometry, but made out of spaghetti and meatballs"

trying to make deep trance. Let me know what to improve on. want to make it more psychedelic

Nice tune. I really don't like trance in general but I like your flavour of it. The breakbeat instead of the typical 4x4 really does it for me.
Nitpick but to me there was something funny about the snare/high hat, like it pokes out a bit too much for the vibe of the tune. Maybe lower in the mix or something a bit less tonal and more noisy would work better to my ears?

Anyways, nice work, keep going with it. It sounds great melodically and texturally, I'd love to hear it develop.

seeing clips of the apple vision pro, they are building the future 100%.

Some techno dystopia, lol.

@TripSitterNZ this breaks tune is so sick: I can imagine a snare like that working really well in your tune - funny enough it's the opposite of what I was suggesting because its so tonal, but I can see something like that fitting really well tuned to your key.

I hope you keep sharing your progress on the tune. I've always wanted to hear breakbeat trance, never come across much of it.

Took 40mg of 2C-T(-1) yesterday as a tester, unsurprisingly, it was barely active at that dose. Will go for 70-80mg next time, pretty excited!
That IS pretty exciting! That's one I was bummed I missed the boat on. It always sounded gentle, and a likely candidate for therapeutic use.

I still plan on checking The Shrine once in awhile to see which old friends have passed, but aside from that, this will likely be my last post. This site was already hard enough for me to log onto considering how many good BLer friends I've lost over the decades. Now with the staff turning me into a pariah for shit I didn't do, I'm done with this place.

Anyone curious about what staff has accused me of, ask @mal3volent, I'm sure he'll be happy to drag my name through the mud some more. The only explanation I can think of for the accusations staff has made against me is that someone is out there on social media impersonating me using my old nudie thread pictures, but damn it staff has given a shit to take that seriously. And it's obvious mal has had a personal vendetta against me ever since I called out his rude behavior in the Israel vs. Palestine thread -- how else does someone get a two month ban despite only having two points on their account?

If anyone wants to stay in touch with me, I'll still check PMs, send me a message and I'll give you my contact info.

Love life everyone. Be safe -- please don't end up in The Shrine like so many others.

And peace be with you. 💙

pharmakos

I still plan on checking The Shrine once in awhile to see which old friends have passed, but aside from that, this will likely be my last post. This site was already hard enough for me to log onto considering how many good BLer friends I've lost over the decades. Now with the staff turning me into a pariah for shit I didn't do, I'm done with this place.

Anyone curious about what staff has accused me of, ask @mal3volent, I'm sure he'll be happy to drag my name through the mud some more. The only explanation I can think of for the accusations staff has made against me is that someone is out there on social media impersonating me using my old nudie thread pictures, but damn it staff has given a shit to take that seriously. And it's obvious mal has had a personal vendetta against me ever since I called out his rude behavior in the Israel vs. Palestine thread -- how else does someone get a two month ban despite only having two points on their account?

If anyone wants to stay in touch with me, I'll still check PMs, send me a message and I'll give you my contact info.

Love life everyone. Be safe -- please don't end up in The Shrine like so many others.

And peace be with you. 💙

pharmakos
Good luck man, the nudie thread was great, no homo

I am enjoying the satisfaction of having available choices

I have no hurry reaching for any of them