• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

My dogs over the years for sure tune in. Some differently than others. One dog I had just stared at me in the dark on a mushroom/harmala trip for two hours. My dog now is older, needs a lot of care. I am her eyes and ears at the moment. So totally different than say 4 years ago when she could take care of herself. So not sure what I want her to tune in on now. It is good to hear of taking DXM with your dog CT. Good info for me. Seems to be the same type of tune in as with a psychedelic.

Yes pack animals. So domesticated these days though. I always joked about walking through the woods and coming upon a pack of wild Cocker Spaniels or poodles. lol The domestication is amazing. Make me think any animal can be domesticated.

My apologies for the sarcasm.

Maybe you can understand it's at times hard to imagine you still value what I have to say.

Merry Christmas.

My apologies for the sarcasm.

Maybe you can understand it's at times hard to imagine you still value what I have to say.

Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you too CT as well as everyone else. Everyone has value here. (well maybe not that marley is dead guy that only posts special characters lol)

I am just glad there was another year of ideas, thoughts, and conversation in the social. We lost some, we gained some. But we keep going. Hopefully we stay away from the Shrine for a bit. We need a break on loss.

I’m gonna be taking 5-MAPB tonight with my partner.
What’s a solid oral dose? 70-80mg?

Just cooked down some ketamine from shards to pure powder for the first time.

Original form:

Ready to sniff powder:

What a difference on the nose. So much smoother. 150mg line gone up the nose 10minutes ago, second 150mg will go up now. Got Ancient Apocalypse series on Netflix on TV. It's a Graham Handcock documentary/story telling.

Last edited:
had one dose years ago, wasnt too impressed with it. plain mescaline was much better. these were the only psychedelic pea's with 3,4,5 substitution i tried.
Thats mostly what I'm hearing. I've read some glowing reports but mainly reports that its lackluster. I tried MAL once and enjoyed it and have done Mescaline a few times. I'm more interested in Allylescaline as a mixer. The duration is about the same so I'm curious to see if I can mix a lowish dose of AL with Mescaline and stretch my mescaline out a bit more. Regardless, nothing is more fun and exciting than trying a novel compound for the first time.

Though I am a little upset. Ordered a good amount off Gabapentin as I wanna cold turkey kratom. It was marked as failed to deliver. They were supposed to leave a notice to tell me where to pick it up or schedule redelivery. They didnt leave anything though and trying to set up redeliver online gets me nowhere as every time I try to submit the form the website doesnt do anything. I've tried multiple devices with no luck. Super frustrating