• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha nice, you did it. =D Yeah, THC when you have no tolerance is an intense drug.
It defintely is. Love that hash! It's one of my favorite smokes nowadays. I really need to get back into making my own though, it's been far to long, and I used to make pretty good stuff. My favorite is loading up some good bud in a nice bong about 3/4's of the way, then making a disc of hash adding it on top, topping off with a bit more bud, then sprinkle some kief on top. Quite supreme...

^Surprisingly enough Pandora showed me that album. Quite good for the mood right now hahah.

Ah kief. The goods.

I put a bit of tobacco in the bottom of the bowl to reduce the chances of any weed getting pulled straight through the hole without being burned, then layer weed on top of that, then a layer of the powdery shit all around the inside of the grinder lid which I presume to be more or less kief (not quite, but close enough), then another layer of weed on top of that to ensure it burns and doesn't just become a hard lid on the bowl haha

Pretty good :) I took a break from tripping for most of the last year. I'm engaged, so that's awesome. And the other day I got job in a field I've been trying to get into for a couple of years. So next month I'll be moving to another state and making more money than I ever have before. It'll be really nice to be financially stable.

I'm thinking of taking a mellow little solo trip in the next few days to celebrate.

Awesome man, congrats, I think one of the last things I remember seeing you post is that you got engaged. And that's great about the job, feels good to get paid well for your time.

Good luck on your trip. :)

Aww man, nothing more comical than watching my cat chase the laser pointer whilst high! Sometimes my dog will start chasing my cat out of sheer excitement then they start playing around, tis hilarious...!:)<3's

Just witnessed my first high speed chase. Florida Monsoon struck, traffic was fairly congested... a black late model Camaro went weaving by me at what i would imagine to be around 150mph and vanished into a small speck, shortly after a the cops were racing by.

I was lucky enough to watch the camaro escape, and the cops went in the wrong directions. Choppers got involved shortly after. Fucking Florida, man... So i stopped into a local head shop I frequent just to tell the shop keeper the story, when she handed me a free sample of Lucky Speciosa Shot. Some stupid Kratom product, but free is free.

Got in my car and broke the seal and the entire contents of the bottle exploded all over my windshield, steering wheel and face.... Guess that's a sign that i shouldn't be messing with Kratom so soon after my last dose which was a couple days ago... ?

I don't know what it is about Florida but goddamn... it's so weird. Planning to scope out New Orleans this year, anyone live there or been there? My girlfriends sister is pushing us to check it out...

Got me some nice bush weed. Organic, straight from the earth. Not strong but gentle and pleasant... I wish more people sold this sort of weed...

Hello Bluelight family. My psychaelic friend who is my hookup for trippy stuff, says he has for me, a gram of DMT. I just got done watching DMT-the spirit molecule. I'm intrested and actually relaxed about taking a leap. There are so many positives to be had from this experience, things to be learned, knowledge to be had. I'm seeking growth from my experience. I have a couple of questions.
I hear a lot of people mention break thru dose. Do I have to break thru my first time? I'm just trying to feeling this out. What are normal doses of DMT? Lastly, is there a body load associated with different doses of DMT. I hear of racing hearts. Any opinions or answers would be helpful. I posted here, because there is a lot of knowledge. Thanks.

You dont have to break through the first time.
In fact, ideally i would recommend people get a feel for sub-breakthrough doses first.
They can be very pleasant - but words can't really do justice to what the experience of DMT is like - so all i can say is 'godspeed, speed king' =D

Thank you spacejunk. That was the answer I was looking for. Hope your doing well. I'll report back my experience.

Thanks man, i'm doing good :)
The first DMT i had was a really weak mix through some herbs that i bought at a dodgy hippie store.
Was enough to get the feel for it (you're in for a treat!) - as well as some CEVs and some mild OEVs (like when i looked at my velvet couch it had some sort of patterns layed over the velvet.

But you can go very deep with this substance. And that is where the fun is at. Oh boy! I'm excited for you. DMT is a special drug man.

Plus, unlike most psychs, if your first toke isn't satisfying - you can always go again.
Doesnt have typical psychedelic cross-tolerance.

But honestly, i'd find a comfy place, try it out and just sit with your thoughts for a few hours afterwards.
IME experience, you come completely down to baseline fairly soon.

I used to like having a blast of DMT on a lazy afternoon, then know i could be back enjoying whatever book i was reading at the time 45min or an hour later. Feeling absolutely clear headed.
Amazing stuff :)

Speedy, sorry i didn't get to your PM yet been a busy bee on BL this morning. Just take it slow. It can be really intense. Get a feel for it. use a meth pipe or just a one hitter type bat works pretty well too. Id start with 15 or 20 mg and work your way up. It only lasts like 5-10 min but the comeup can be pretty abrupt. Id meditate and clear your mind first. breathing exercises. I don't think ive ever had any body load that was really noticeable. sometimes I thought i would forget to breathe or something, but that was an irrational fear.

Wooh man. third night with little sleep. Day 4 of that insidious kratom WD from a few months of use lol. Healing up pretty good and came around pretty quick this time around. Six months ago it would have taken me a month to recover so thats progress. the wd hasn't been too bad really but still kinda shitty. Thought i would be mostly better today but my pupils are still big and im still cold and no sleep. gonna make it tho. :) then once a week (or so). no desire to use it every day again. too many side effects. probably wait another week before indulging bc id rather not restart the process. Overall the experience was pretty PG and was really only bad for 12 hours or so and not all at once.

Willow, I like that kind of weed too. I prefer just a little comfy buzz...leave getting wrecked for the youngsters lol

My girl finishes school next week. fuck yeah. 2.5 years of it and it was stressful. she really hates school and she didn't really get any breaks, it was 2.5 consecutive years with maybe two or three weeks worth of breaks. I was in withdrawal from APs almost the whole time, shes stressed the fuck out from school, oh the madness. lol. shit was heavy and rocky for a while. she worked hard and im very proud of her and the way she handled things. hopefully we get rich soon. gonna surprise her with some orange sunshine. mrs jammin loves some good strong acid and she needs a break from reality. she deserves it.

trying to put together a costa rica getaway for her. we both desperately need a vacation and my buddy has a place in dominical. free digs=nice score. %)

have a good weekend dudes. leave yall with a little psydub

I woke up in the back of my subaru this morning wondering how the fuck I got there. Good thing I left my sleeping bag in my car from last weekend's beach excursion hahahahaha. I haven't been to a party that good in a while. Talking cod shit with strangers. Seeing weird chicks kiss each other. Doesn't get much better :D

^I dunno, I probably didn't even spell that right, I think it's a Brit phrase and I just picked up on it from a movie I saw (Human Traffic). Basically I was just shooting the breeze with strangers, heck I don't even remember a lot of it hahah.

Now I feel like an idiot. If there's any Brits in here I apologize for butchering your slang!

Status
Not open for further replies.