• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solipsis: long story but basically I got behind the wheel when I shouldn't have, totalled my car, and caught a felony 3 for "attempted fleeing".

But I'm doing good since I dumped this recent stash. I never realized how much it was killing me to be hiding this stuff. I'm feeling free and inspired.

Ugh damn. I got a DUI recently and for a second I thought about running back to my friend's house (2 blocks away) but then I realized it would be a hit and run/leaving the scene of a crime so I stayed to face judgement. A first offense DUI is a misdemeanor, so good call on my part.

I see, Vediog.. then yeah definitely a good thing (well in a bad context of course), glad you shook off that deluding monkey then..

Not exactly clear on what you were hiding (these facts or the 3-MeO?) or why that in itself was killing you? But even so I can already understand the sentiment..

I know our choices define us, but they only do so partially when we are seriously under the influence of something. So seems like half good/bad call half luck either way. I don't mean to sound judgingly at all, I have suffered plenty at my own hand but have always been able to steer clear of the law..

Well except a few times when I was young like when I was jacking mercedes / chrysler symbols :| but I don't have a record from that.. twas a super shitty thing to do and I can't even believe I was able to sell any of those things at my high school.... in my defense, pubescent hormones can be more or less as disastrous as hard drugs.

@ multiple IM shots at different sites seems like a pretty good idea and I may have considered that quite some time ago. I have some semi-vague reasons to be put off like the only time I IM'ed phens was with 2C-C and it made me feel terrible and wheezy. OD'ing physically on mesc can be pretty unsafe actually.
But it's probably worth taking about 50 mg IM first and giving it a little time to see where you get first. Maybe even saving the real try for another day.

Anyway talking about the stuff above makes me feel a lot of admiration for the fight people give to overcome their struggles. I've got a lot of sorrow for the inequities, the fact that they can be found in countries that call themselves quite developed says a lot. They can be found in my country as well, I can't imagine what it is like in a country where the system is corrupted (in the name of freedom?). Seems like freedom is a double bind and in a sense overrated. I used to be really quite a lefty and while I am still on that side, learning about some workings in the world has sobered me, especially about the complex nature of certain matters and the partial pointlessness of a naieve ideology. It won't turn me right tho.

Back to tripping: I can't wait to get back to lysergamides, those guys virtually never let me down. (Tolerance aside)

About 2C-T, full disclosure: i briefly considered making it myself, it seems a bit unlikely that I will invest in doing this with everything I have going on already but there has never been a better opportunity. But as a disclaimer: I am not one to make money with this kind of stuff, I am just an enthousiast of the novel stuff.

"Not exactly clear on what you were hiding (these facts or the 3-MeO?) or why that in itself was killing you? But even so I can already understand the sentiment.."

I went back the 3-meo-pcp after a year sober from it. My closest friends knew about the drug and my and why it's a bad idea (we used to take it together often) and I was hiding it from them and also from my parents (I live with them for now).

Ah yea been there man, well at least about hiding it from my parents and coming to live with them for a while - but that was a couple years ago and i turned my life around. My wake up call was when my dad got really desperate and kinda lost all hope although the opioids probably contributed more to that crisis.
It's strange when you stop caring about yourself in an invisible and insidious way, then it really takes a threat to something outside yourself which you still care about deeply. Drugs like these exacerbate a disconnect with being in touch with yourself. The tragedy in this only becomes clear much much later, and then it is shocking and really regrettable.

I swore that I realized my mistake and vouched to my parents that I would change (also the entire situation just forced me to but I didn't want to), but also that despite everything serotonergic psychedelics hold a special status for me (always) and did not contribute to my problems. I've been deep down the rabbit hole which complicated things but that was years before this and it hasn't been a problem since then.
I can tell you that this kind of loyalty to psychedelics falls on deaf ears in a situation like that which is 100% understandable. There was no reason why they could trust me on something like that anymore (initially I enjoyed an almost unconditional trust that I knew what I was doing, but that expertise really did not keep me from addiction to hard stuff when shit escalated in my life. If anything it just makes it that much harder to separate my profound fascinations from my harmful habits).
Not all that long ago I happened to discuss the topic with my mother and I admitted that I still trip on occasion. This was fine since I really turned my life around pretty radically, which I guess proved my point after all. I would probably use psychedelics even if I didn't really want to trip (but would of course be fit to trip), just for the therapeutic value. I just hope this isn't another sort of hidden and mild dependency on the "positive withdrawal/downregulation syndrome" which persists for a while after a trip in the form of a helpful afterglow.

I used to have hopes for stuff like 3-MeO-PCP having anti-depressant potential but when I tried a regimen I just thought that while it has "magical" effects when you are under the influence, in reality it is just numbing and (hypo)mania inducing at higher dosages. It really isn't much different in the numbing respect compared to opioids IMO and the magical mania part just makes the tendency for escapism that much worse. I'm just grateful that I didn't have to go through trainwreck trips to see where I went wrong (or not even).
I've had affairs with different drugs, every time it was just for a certain period before they either proved to be too useless or I proved to be unable to use them responsibly, chronic tolerance or some other reason. When you start with 3-MeO-PCP and are still impressed by it you can't look at it sober, but honestly it is scary the kind of things you risk during an affair with or addiction to it.

Not really caring about the effects anymore all the latest times I tried it on an occasion to check if it really was that disappointing (it has been many months now) is basically a blessing. It's much easier to put it past you when it just stops being interesting.

Yes as an analgesic it has potential even at quite low dosages I believe.. but I am wary about that kind of thing because while numb you can overexert and injure yourself that much more on top of the injury you already have. Even with a benzo you can fuck up your back if you go unconscious in an inappropriate posture. So with such a dissociative one would need to dose low enough not to get too hypomanic and overconfident and it would be necessary to restrain oneself to get involved in physically taxing activities. I realize all of this probably does not apply to other people in the same way because not everyone has massive chronic tolerance to dissociatives like I do.

Hopefully you didn't mind me asking <3

We all make mistakes, but our choices and how we learn from these mistakes define us (unfortunately the forces that hold us back can be overpowering and unpredictable, but in time and with proper support everyone has to face themselves. I fully encourage everyone to follow this same path of therapeutic healing out of such a crisis or gripping dependency, but I have to admit that in part I was able to do so because I finally got the social safety including housing etc that I fundamentally need to not be in a full panic mode and crisis. Beyond that it has taken me months, years to overcome fear/panic disorder type stuff and blows to my self image, but a damaged plant is able to regrow under favorable conditions).

I do still switch it up a bit with my prescribed pregabalin, the very occasional small order of kratom, the alcohol and weed.. I get out though when it starts to become a thing.. Hard to cope for reasons I still don't quite understand but may just include existential anxiety with the volume turned up ever since my early tripping expeditions. I feel now that when I trip it is much better to be at terms with these feelings than to try and hold them back too long.

Scares me though about whether I can function well enough to start a business without burning out [again]. But I also feel I gotta go for it, my path is really leading me there and it is flowing naturally. Gotta grasp that opportunity by the balls, you don't get an endless supply in your lifetime. I also know that I use more responsibly when I don't have as much spare time in my schedule to fuck around with.

Last edited:
hello fellow travellers,

myself i am just coming down from a 4 blotter dose. at the tail end of the morning, some guy gave me an mdma pill on my way out. checked at ecstasydata, of course after i already took it - red alert pill because of 225mg mdma.

tried vomiting it out, but I guess the mdma wont kill me for now?

ideas?

But I also feel I gotta go for it, my path is really leading me there and it is flowing naturally. Gotta grasp that opportunity by the balls, you don't get an endless supply in your lifetime.

This is so wise and true!

myself i am just coming down from a 4 blotter dose. at the tail end of the morning, some guy gave me an mdma pill on my way out. checked at ecstasydata, of course after i already took it - red alert pill because of 225mg mdma.

Yeah ride it out. If there is some legitimate concern make sure someone who cares about you knows what is going on and can check in on you. Also make sure you're not just tripping out and panicking over nothing.

What did ecstasydata say is in the pill?

Solipsis: long story but basically I got behind the wheel when I shouldn't have, totalled my car, and caught a felony 3 for "attempted fleeing".

But I'm doing good since I dumped this recent stash. I never realized how much it was killing me to be hiding this stuff. I'm feeling free and inspired.

get a gooood ass lawyer (avvo.com is your friend) and try and get it dropped to a misdemanor.

I see, Vediog.. then yeah definitely a good thing (well in a bad context of course), glad you shook off that deluding monkey then..

Not exactly clear on what you were hiding (these facts or the 3-MeO?) or why that in itself was killing you? But even so I can already understand the sentiment..

I know our choices define us, but they only do so partially when we are seriously under the influence of something. So seems like half good/bad call half luck either way. I don't mean to sound judgingly at all, I have suffered plenty at my own hand but have always been able to steer clear of the law..

Well except a few times when I was young like when I was jacking mercedes / chrysler symbols :| but I don't have a record from that.. twas a super shitty thing to do and I can't even believe I was able to sell any of those things at my high school.... in my defense, pubescent hormones can be more or less as disastrous as hard drugs.

@ multiple IM shots at different sites seems like a pretty good idea and I may have considered that quite some time ago. I have some semi-vague reasons to be put off like the only time I IM'ed phens was with 2C-C and it made me feel terrible and wheezy. OD'ing physically on mesc can be pretty unsafe actually.
But it's probably worth taking about 50 mg IM first and giving it a little time to see where you get first. Maybe even saving the real try for another day.

Anyway talking about the stuff above makes me feel a lot of admiration for the fight people give to overcome their struggles. I've got a lot of sorrow for the inequities, the fact that they can be found in countries that call themselves quite developed says a lot. They can be found in my country as well, I can't imagine what it is like in a country where the system is corrupted (in the name of freedom?). Seems like freedom is a double bind and in a sense overrated. I used to be really quite a lefty and while I am still on that side, learning about some workings in the world has sobered me, especially about the complex nature of certain matters and the partial pointlessness of a naieve ideology. It won't turn me right tho.

Back to tripping: I can't wait to get back to lysergamides, those guys virtually never let me down. (Tolerance aside)

About 2C-T, full disclosure: i briefly considered making it myself, it seems a bit unlikely that I will invest in doing this with everything I have going on already but there has never been a better opportunity. But as a disclaimer: I am not one to make money with this kind of stuff, I am just an enthousiast of the novel stuff.
Soli
I would be down to crowd fund your 2c-t endeavor. I'm sure we could get enough of us, with an organizer in a friendly euro country and things would be fun ;-)

hello fellow travellers,

ideas?

mr. synesthesia, I'd let go, and enjoy a fucking wild ride ;-)

And a very depressing week lol. Keep the cannabis on deck!

Lol I remember one of my last times with MDMA. Plugged over 200mg MDMA (maybe double that? I just know I had 1g and it went really quick) with like 120mg DPT and a LOT of MXE. Was a fucking amazing trip, but I felt like death for a good bit afterwards that week ;-)

Early this morning I woke up at 7:30 and went back to sleep until 9, and went in and out of vivid dreams. In them, it was always the same storyline and I always thought I was awake. I was at my parents' house and had my oldest friend and brother over and I had just woken up and was happy to take some phenibut (today is a phenibut day). And I also had this unspecified amphetamine analogue, it may have been 4-FEA (I tried that a couple weeks ago, really nice stuff, rolly and not very stimulating). I was really excited to try it, but I had to get to the mailbox and my mom and grandma were there and I didn't want them to know about it. I kept having false awakenings and occasionally actually waking up. Every time I had the false awakenings I would be like, wait, did I already take a scoop of phenibut? Shit, I can't keep track with all this dreaming. I kept not getting to the "amphetamine" but then finally I did. For some reason it looked exactly like little tiny weed buds, but it wasn't. I finally ate some, and got high, it felt really good, pretty much like 4-FEA felt except I was much less coordinated. I was trying to hide it from my mom but I wasn't that concerned. I don't remember everything, a bunch of stuff happened, eventually I was in my grandma's old apartment building and laughing with my brother and my friend because she was talking so loudly that we could hear her and my mom coming in the car from like 3 blocks away (she does talk loud in real life, not THAT loud though obviously =D). Then I had another false awakening where I was positive I was really awake and I was pretty sure I took phenibut the last time I "actually woke up", but couldn't remember. Then I really did wake up and, like usual, it cleared up and I realized all of my confusion about that had been in multilayered dreams, and only now was I actually getting out of bed.

I've been having a lot of multi-layered dreams lately, in fact almost every time I remember my dreams (which has been more often lately since I haven't been able to smoke weed for a month). I also realized that a lot of my dreams involve drugs. But unlike in the past, I often end up actually doing them instead of just trying to, and feeling them, too.

that's a fucking hilarious dream. I got into practicing lucid dreaming for a while. Actually had a few. Quite nuts.

I've had dreams where I'm on drugs before, usually it's a generic "fucked up" feeling rather than something convincingly real, kinda like how a kid might imagine drugs feel.

Most of the time I lucid dream I end up flying, or sometimes I'll start flying in my dream, and then realize I'm dreaming and go lucid because of the flying.

Lol I remember one of my last times with MDMA. Plugged over 200mg MDMA (maybe double that? I just know I had 1g and it went really
quick) with like 120mg DPT and a LOT of MXE. Was a fucking amazing trip, but I felt like death for a good bit afterwards that week ;-)

Holy shit that's hardcore lol 8o

My drug dreams used to be a generic feeling, but lately they've been very close to or exactly like I'm on the drug. Which is cool. :) I had this multilayered dream with multiple false awakenings where I was on AMT, which was awesome because AMT is one of my favorite drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.