• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-2 was very healing, somewhat mescaline-like, but with strong visuals. I still have a couple hundred milligrams actually. I was never able to get that classic T-7 trip, strange stuff.

What was t2 like? Scarce information on that and t7 compared to many of the others. Were those 2 not some of the first rc's like 2c-b era?

It's kinda like a mix of the best effects of lsd and mdma but not necessarily like a candy flip. the empathy is way stronger than it is with 2c-b and comes in waves.

There is some come-up sickness and vomiting sometimes but once your done with that the trip is nice and clean. Once I made the mistake of thinking that taking 18mgs plugged instead of oral would prevent that from happening; I was very wrong.

The rc sure spiraled out of control after that ban; maybe in some parallel universes nbomes never made it to the public.

Wish I had stocked up on t2 and 2ce but still got some 2c-b/t4/p put away. t4 was pretty nice but don't think I dosed high enough to give it fair comparison to t2. I find 20mgs oral to be a perfect sweet spot for a nice strong trip with t2. I think the most t4 I did was 12 mgs which was enjoyable but nothing intense psychedelic wise but did get allot of empathy from it.

I've actually had a gram of 2ce for about ten years. Have no clue if it'll even work now tbh.

Scary drug imo.

Went tandem skydiving on 300ug of ALD-52. Freefall was AMAZING.
That's crazy heh, I couldn't do that.

I spent hours on a trick jet-ski once many years ago though while on a tab of acid. It's probably my fondest memory in life. My friend showed me how to drift it by turning one direction slightly then yanking it the opposite... Needless to say, I was thrown ten feet through the air and belly slammed into the water lol. Nothing like booze and acid on a sunny summer day out on the water.

Whoa that's nuts. I like thrillseeking stuff on top of acid :D

But usually more like rollercoasters

Later this week I think I'm gonna trip but not sure yet on what and if it is finally time for that mesc :} could be a good idea especially considering my tolerance shouldn't be particularly high this moment (but the proper motivations i have had for much longer and they are much more meaningful than that ;)

2C-E is nice but surprisingly tame for me so far, mentally.. but physically i wanna be fit for it, gotta be clean for good management of that energy flow

Has anyone of you tried 2C-T?

Blackberry kush good strain.

I decided to stop doing dissociatives because they are making me aggressive and wild more paranoid/introverted.

Partied on molly recently, hadn't done in few years. Good stuff, can't do more than a few times a year though.

Considering dabbling in short acting psychedelics, also want to do DPT again enjoyed it much more than most seem to (maybe because of being used to bizarre experiences.)

Yeah good call, from what I've seen of your posting over the years. I've seen dissos ruin some people bad.

Super fun man. First time in an airplane also lol. Dude was surprised by how I was showing now anxiety. All I know is when that chute opened it, it was jarring a fuck. It was probably cuz I was tripping. He offered to let me control the landing a little bit but I was like nah you take care of that bro haha. He did a few tricks before we landed that were cool. I should be getting the MP4 of the whole thing so Ill probably chop it up and anonymize it and post it up. Totally recommend doing tripping or sober.

Considering dabbling in short acting psychedelics, also want to do DPT again enjoyed it much more than most seem to (maybe because of being used to bizarre experiences.)

Some of my friends have had very positive effects from DPT and were surprised I had such a demonic/evil experience with it. Looking back I consider my experience with it very positive and something that put me back on the right path in life. I think a lot of the more difficult experiences come from people like me that weren't living their life in the best way when they took it. I'd really like to try it again now that I've managed to sort a lot of things out. I think I could deal with it better. The thing that keeps me away is mostly because I do not wish to snort it again and would probably use the IM ROA for multiple reasons. Since I'm scared of needles it has kept me away from it for the time being. I do plan to stock up on at least a gram of DPT though to have around for the future. DPT definitely helped me find religion in my life and while I'll never be a devote church goer and my beliefs are solely my own interpretation of various religions texts/practices I can say being more spiritual has helped me find peace in my own life and faith that things will work out for me as long as I keep being a good person.

Also, I understand the desire to put down the dissos they had a similar effect on me. I love them but it's best to keep them to a once and awhile treat. Binging on MXE while fun had lots of undesirable effects like depersonalization and anxiety. At one point it drove me so bonkers I nearly started a trek to D.C. to give a speech the contents of which I can never recall. That entire year is a bit foggy.

Super fun man. First time in an airplane also lol. Dude was surprised by how I was showing now anxiety. All I know is when that chute opened it, it was jarring a fuck. It was probably cuz I was tripping. He offered to let me control the landing a little bit but I was like nah you take care of that bro haha. He did a few tricks before we landed that were cool. I should be getting the MP4 of the whole thing so Ill probably chop it up and anonymize it and post it up. Totally recommend doing tripping or sober.

I'm so scared of heights that I couldn't do that even sober. Props for keeping a cool head while jumping out of an airplane on LSD. How much did it cost to go up? I've wanted to try it in hopes that it could cure me of my fear of heights but it's definitely something reserved for the bucket list at the moment. If I get on the roof of my house I turn into the worlds biggest vagina so I can only imagine how being up there knowing I was about to jump would have me. It's strange because I have no issues hiking up mountains or flying in an airplane. Though I'm usually so smashed on an airplane I don't think much would bother me anyway. I was scared the first couple of times and always took xanax to deal with it but the last few times I've flown I just drank alcohol. I did fly on MXE once and we took off in a thunderstorm which was really fun.

Blackberry kush good strain.

I decided to stop doing dissociatives because they are making me aggressive and wild more paranoid/introverted.

Partied on molly recently, hadn't done in few years. Good stuff, can't do more than a few times a year though.

I've been feeling allot more stable now that I've stopped dissociatives. I always had issues with insomnia got they got way worse after I started using k and mxe allot. Even during breaks and for a while after I completely stopped. When I first tried k and mxe not to long after mxe first made it out of the lab. I had already had been done with the experimentation stage with drugs for years and hadn't used anything non prescribed besides weed for years. Life was going horrible due to my health issues getting worse and my goals failing because of them. They helped with the hopeless empty feeling and helped allot with my chronic pain and I started going to the gym, swimming, and cycling. After a while the negatives started greatly outweighed the positives. The fact I was overdoing the psychs too didn't help. Thankfully MDxx was one thing I kept to 0-2 time a year thing. I found an e pill going though some old jars and tossed it in the toilet.

I don't see my self using dissociatives or psychs any time soon. Maybe I'll dig into a little bit of my mxe crystals or some 2cb around Christmas time if things aren't going bad.

I got to try dpt once. It was nice but didn't dose high enough to get a full psychcedelic experience. I just snorted 50mgs; if I had more than just that 50mgs a friend gave me I'd of tried converting some to freebase.
I ended up vaping some 4-aco-det on the come down which did help produce a more well defined trip. I wish I could of done a does equivalent to the nn-dmt doses I have done for comparison

I'm so scared of heights that I couldn't do that even sober. Props for keeping a cool head while jumping out of an airplane on LSD. How much did it cost to go up? I've wanted to try it in hopes that it could cure me of my fear of heights but it's definitely something reserved for the bucket list at the moment. If I get on the roof of my house I turn into the worlds biggest vagina so I can only imagine how being up there knowing I was about to jump would have me. It's strange because I have no issues hiking up mountains or flying in an airplane. Though I'm usually so smashed on an airplane I don't think much would bother me anyway. I was scared the first couple of times and always took xanax to deal with it but the last few times I've flown I just drank alcohol. I did fly on MXE once and we took off in a thunderstorm which was really fun.

$200 not a bad deal. Skydiving will probably cure youre fear of heights:) Its so amazing watching the Earth get closer and closer.

Am virtually sure after some postponements etc, finally tomorrow it's mesc time again - it's been some years.. I meant to wait until a time when I could really use spiritual guidance related to career / ambitions etc and right now it couldn't be a better time I suppose, cause soon I am gonna have to make decisions about how seriously / heavily / professionally I wanna take my entrepeneurship.

But other than that, it's also just a great time for realignment within. Not too recent that I tripped.. and while I am listening to Alan Watts talks quite a bit lately which gets me pretty high and transcendental, I can't feel the blessing / mental advantages of my most recent trip anymore.

Good that you quit dissociatives, Phen J and treezy..

well it's easier for me to take that stance when I quit myself with admittedly plenty of reluctancy but I just got too perma-tolerant despite it having been years already since I was abusing any dissociatives. :\
Nevertheless, just like it can be for me with stopping weed for a while after having smoked a lot... it can break the spell and quitting for a while for whatever reason and having the fog blow over bit by bit, it can be shocking and worrisome to realize how different the mode of being was. Sure it can be comfortable in a haze but when it goes on too long it can seem like a waste of life. The disso honeymoon was like... priceless, but the more I went on the more it seemed like postponing the inevitable (associated with the reasons for abusing disso's), and a long haze or short haze don't seem all that different in retrospect hehe.

Regardless, I agree that based on some disastrous posts on the forum it seems essential that some people quit.

Anyway, psychedelics have rarely gone onto my list of things unhealthy for me like that, which I consider quite the exception as far as drugs go. Unlike with dissociatives I wouldn't mind never stopping my tripping although the frequency can drop off a bit as I get older, or the point when it can start feeling pointless (and it is time to "hang up the phone" can come much sooner than back in the day. As far as one doesn't go in denial about it having been enough that seems fine. Maybe i could feel the same about dissociatives if I could use them responsibly. But 3-MeO-PCP (maybe 3-MeO-PCE too) are more or less the only ones I use responsibly and with surprisingly little effort.

Has disso popularity dropped in general, cause of developments in legality / production in the world among other things? Seemed like 3-MeO-PCP was gaining massive popularity but I have no idea if this has continued since.

I don't know where people get 'RC's anymore, ever since the disappearance of my last vendor. Major sourcing sites have been shutdown as well. Feels like the RC scene is dead to be honest. I have my collection, many 2Cs and a bit of MXE, etc. so I guess I should count my blessings and be happy.

Solipsis my journey has been pretty close to that although I think I went through the cycle faster because I went super hard on 3-meo-pcp and got a big fat wake up call last year that I am just now acknowledging seriously in a constructive manner instead of going "waaah why me?!" I would celebrate if 3-meo-pcp disappeared from the face of the earth.

Sorry to hear that and I missed what happened to get you that wake up call, what was it? :(

My mesc 'trip' was a fat dud. Took 420 mg of the synthetic HCl spread over about half an hour but threw up the first time about a half hour after that. I am guessing I lost a lot... 'rapid ingestion through the GI tract' my ass... The effects were mild, I really didn't feel that good for most of it and it provided at generic sort of mental transparency the proper mesc version of which is a very valuable experience, but for the other half I also felt strangely closed-minded, disgusted with the heat and aches and just kind of tired of myself.
Which I guess is an overreaction cause I am only slacking a bit cause of vacation and the massive heat, other than that I'm doing quite well I think. So... in that sense almost the opposite of the therapy mesc is so good at.

Alas, will very likely plug next time - it's so much too IM right? pity..

What I will say is that I recommend taking an antacid if you do take mescaline to both aid absorption due to lessened stomach acidity as well as neutralizing the vomit that you can very well expect to come later.

I've always had issues getting a lot of mileage out of mescaline despite it having been lab tested and found to be high quality.

Might have to resort to DOM for a next time :> I'm interested to get a small taste of it before I do an actual first try with it a bit later.

About the 2C-T's (2 and 7 that I tried so far): I find they can provide a very warm, soulful and radiating empathogenic experience with interesting psychedelia to boot. But they are also notoriously difficult to dose which I think has to do with the unusually complex metabolism. Well at least my initial 2C-T-7 trials years ago were all over the place dose-response wise, but some of the stronger experience in the 25-35 mg region off the top of my head (and also one where I took only about half that dosage because I split the last that I had with a friend, and we supplemented the rest with 2C-B which turned out to be an excellent call and very appropriate response level. <3

I am guessing 2C-T (-1) similar to 2C-D is the more generic and faster version of the homologues. I found 2C-T-2 already less "rich" and "lush" than 2C-T-7 but the caveat is that 2C-T-7 also seems to be more erratic and potentially dangerous. I can dig "strange stuff" yeah, but there is treasure there hidden in the funkiness. The random risk of a pretty disgusting version of nausea as well tho. Let's put that in the 'no pain no gain' department...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.